CptHan

Oct 9, 2019
I think something broke with Jasmine, while I'm able to get her to become a showgirl, I never see her in the club. I also get a bunch of her exhibition events nearly everyday. Even after disabling her event.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
so i know im asking alot of questions but im just curious, can u just give me a preview of the four paths of the game XD
Natural Dom should focus on Submission and BDSM related actions.
Playboy should focus on Desire and Vanilla Sex related actions
Hypnotist should focus on Resistance and hypno actions.
Moneybags should foucs on buying room upgrades and gifts.

is there anyway I can increase Elsa's sense of self after finishing training her as I want to make her Domme but cant.
That is very hard to say. There is a lot of actions that improves her Sense of Self if she has done the action before, but since I do not know what actions you have done, it is very hard to say.

You could use the Renpy Console or a mod though.

I din't get it.

This is endless facelift promoting for one very old game??
The RAGS version may be old.
But this RenPy version and it keeps getting new content and upgraded artwork / images.
The Renpy version has at least twice the amount of content that the RAGS version does AND the Renpy version has mod support, which allows you to make your own mods or add mods.

how do i save? time sensitive question
usually right click, unless they changed that in this version
FuckIt is right, usually right click and click on Save.
On Android, press the Menu button at the buttom of the screen and tap on "Save".

Hi, if someone could please tell me what kind of tags I can expect in the new content with Alexis (and Chelsea in the previous update). Is it in line with the rest of post-training content or is something different?
See the Character State Spreadsheet linked in the original post.

Still alive?? That's great news! Let's see what's new.
It IS very much alive yes.
If you have not played since the RAGS version, this one has about twice the amount of content that the RAGS version does, if not more, and has mod support.

excellent job ! cant wait the 0.8 update !
Thank you :)

I think something broke with Jasmine, while I'm able to get her to become a showgirl, I never see her in the club. I also get a bunch of her exhibition events nearly everyday. Even after disabling her event.
I'll pass it on to the team :)

Reactions: CptHan and nazgarD

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Will, there be sound effects in the videos as in what I think would already be in the video?? I hope so and I know some games give the option to mute it in the video itself.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Will, there be sound effects in the videos as in what I think would already be in the video?? I hope so and I know some games give the option to mute it in the video itself.
One of the videos has sound, the other does not. Neither of the videos is what you think it will be.
Also most people will never see those 2 videos as they are part of a mod that is disabled by default.

The game is and shall remain primarily still photo based. The core gameplay will NOT contain videos, but mods CAN include videos if modders decide that is something they want to do.

Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
Added:
• Lee the Psycho can now become your Domme (cheat code to open up this content: $ lee.domme_you_status = 2)
I am a bit confused. When I download the latest version: Will the Domme option be available without the cheat code or do I have to use the code to get it? If so how to do that exactly? I am sorry if I am being a noob.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I am a bit confused. When I download the latest version: Will the Domme option be available without the cheat code or do I have to use the code to get it? If so how to do that exactly? I am sorry if I am being a noob.
It is available without using the console, but will take a while for you to reach. That code just makes it available faster / easier.

Reactions: Givettme

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
any new girl in future or this is it?
Long term there is another wave of clients planned, but that is far off into the future, at the very least not until after v0.8, which is still far away. There are some minor characters that still need to fleshed out, such as Kitty the Pet Store Clerk and Taylor the Coffee Girl.
And of course, there is my Kagney the Struggling Student mod and Haseo, who is the writer for Kagney, is planning another Client mod once Kagney has her post-training content finished.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Is anyone else having issues with Alexis Post Training?

I was looking through her image pack and saw that she can become your gf. However when trying to contact her after training, I get the following message:

"Continuing actions with Alexis are not yet implemented in this version" (This is on 0.7o)

Does using cheats affect this? I used a lot of time freeze (day rewind) to grind through her content. Or did I have to play through a particular way. Like stop her from superiors from fucking her etc.?

I also tried cheatomatic change character state to girlfriend. I get a rollback error.

Edit:
Her receiving pleasure images are also not available for some reason. When getting her to receive pleasure, I get notified that "Image 'pa_pleasure_1_1' not found" this goes all the way to 'pa_pleasure_1_12.

Did I not install the game correctly? It does say 0.7o in the main menu.

Edit2: Nevermind. I didn't install the game correctly. I did a fresh install and all those problems went away. Thank you for the update!

Last edited:
Reactions: Semeicardia

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
so..what do i need to cover all the bases?
the game itself.
is kagney an addon of sorts?
what cheats to choose? stats is ez to tweak i assume ... what is the main problems besides that..some time-sensitive tasks? client withdrawls/gameovers of sorts? if so - id need something in cheats to avoid that ; also states...smth to shift between such?

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with Alexis Post Training?

I was looking through her image pack and saw that she can become your gf. However when trying to contact her after training, I get the following message:

"Continuing actions with Alexis are not yet implemented in this version" (This is on 0.7o)

Does using cheats affect this? I used a lot of time freeze (day rewind) to grind through her content. Or did I have to play through a particular way. Like stop her from superiors from fucking her etc.?

I also tried cheatomatic change character state to girlfriend. I get a rollback error.

Edit:
Her receiving pleasure images are also not available for some reason. When getting her to receive pleasure, I get notified that "Image 'pa_pleasure_1_1' not found" this goes all the way to 'pa_pleasure_1_12.

Did I not install the game correctly? It does say 0.7o in the main menu.

Edit2: Nevermind. I didn't install the game correctly. I did a fresh install and all those problems went away. Thank you for the update!
What can I say, except "You're Welcome"? :whistle:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
so..what do i need to cover all the bases?
the game itself.
is kagney an addon of sorts?
what cheats to choose? stats is ez to tweak i assume ... what is the main problems besides that..some time-sensitive tasks? client withdrawls/gameovers of sorts? if so - id need something in cheats to avoid that
Yes, Kagney is an additional Client. For cheat mods, there is my Cheatomatic 9001 which covers pretty much everything from stats, tags, states etc. and then there is Tristim's KingTuT mod which covers a wide array of things, but I do not use it so I could not tell you what exactly.
There is also my "Cheater" player type mod, which combines all the regular player types into one with boosted stats if you prefer "cheating lite". It also works together with Cheatomatic (or any other mod). There is a content mod called "Silke's Massage Parlor" over at .

There are other mods as well, but generally I only use the mods I am making.

And well, your definition of "problems" might be very different from mine. But yeah, generally training of clients is limited to 10 to 20 weeks. There is also timed events and random events.

There is a couple of game overs in the games, but most of them are foreshadowed.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I played this game a long time ago, was pretty all right but I'm pretty much only interested in the femdom elements. Outside of the one person who becomes dominant did any other submissive routes open up?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
In which folder is the mod to be copied?
Wow, you're the first person who acknowledged that post!

Mods go into their own folder under <installed game path>/game/modules. So in this case, unzip the file there to create that folder and its single file.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I played this game a long time ago, was pretty all right but I'm pretty much only interested in the femdom elements. Outside of the one person who becomes dominant did any other submissive routes open up?
Well, Elsa and Alexis has femdom, there is another client that has as well, Chelsea I think. Then there is also the Lee the Psycho femaledom content, and Sophie offers Findom.
I am not really interested in femdom on male sub content, so I am sorry I can not be more helpful.

Reactions: Ninjaman2

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
your definition of "problems" might be very different from mine.
tnx
usually u are all set and get somewhere with certain amount of clicks...and if smth can rip you off some content or create any other discomfort it will be considered a problem
what are the trainer types in lite cheat mod?such being combined....does it affect anything?
hm...i downloaded compressed file and i think it hass all the mods

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
tnx
usually u are all set and get somewhere with certain amount of clicks...and if smth can rip you off some content or create any other discomfort it will be considered a problem
what are the trainer types in lite cheat mod?such being combined....does it affect anything?
I am having a really hard time understanding you. I think it might be a language barrier problem, as in something gets lost in translation, maybe. And you mention discomfort, but what might cause you discomfort might be what causes joy for others, such as the femdom content, so it is really hard to say.

The Cheater player type basically lets you access all the content that is otherwise exclusive to the other player types, such as Bree as for Natural Dom or Rae for the Playboy. They are all accessible for the Cheater.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
hm. i implied that with most sandboxes there is nothing to worry about. u get cash, stats and then just click here and there without any concerns about some npcs/content vanishing.
Well, this game is more on the game side of things, than just a content dispenser. As in you have to manage your money and energy. Having 0 money can lead to a game over, but if you actually play the game and not rush things, you should be able to manage your money, BUT you usually only have 10 to 20 weeks to train a client, so as I said, you will have to balance what you do, you can fail in training clients, you can get a game over for failing too much. That is part of playing a game.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes