Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Alexis is bugged, she moved in with me but there is no option to do anything, only hypnosis

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Alexis is bugged, she moved in with me but there is no option to do anything, only hypnosis
What platform? Did you use any mods? What player type? Could you attach a savegame where your issue is in effect?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I am only using the Cheat 9001 mod. PC platform. Player type I gave him all three traits.
Well, naturally when you do things that are outside normal gameplay, you should expect unexpected things to happen.
I have brought this on to the team, but I am not sure anything will be done about it, considering it is not something that could naturally occur during normal gameplay.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
played for some time...still havenot figured the endgame for a femnpc. how to see any goals...like she must have those stats and traits to be considered trained
also...how/when do i get 2nd trainee . after finishing intro one?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
played for some time...still havenot figured the endgame for a femnpc. how to see any goals...like she must have those stats and traits to be considered trained
also...how/when do i get 2nd trainee . after finishing intro one?
You are told about the client's issues in the message you get from their husband, the one you either accept or decline.
It is up to you to determine how to deal with the client's issues.
And usually you get your next client(s) a week after you have finished your current client(s). You can not get any new clients while you have active clients.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
in the message you get from their husband
It is up to you to determine how to deal with the client's issues.
yeah i rarely read . i expected some recap or goal indicators to rely on. like get submisson X, hypnotize into Y.
cannot see anything related to her husband wishes. nothing much in client files : it shows her stats and says that i implanted some trigger (same info in examine name)
restarted the game. probably i just need to reduce training time i boosted and it will end...i hope. (ha, worked!)

tried clone chamber - ivy can become dancer but not dom (error occurs)

Last edited:

DustyEmporium

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
yeah i rarely read . i expected some recap or goal indicators to rely on. like get submisson X, hypnotize into Y.
cannot see anything related to her husband wishes. nothing much in client files : it shows her stats and says that i implanted some trigger (same info in examine name)
restarted the game. probably i just need to reduce training time i boosted and it will end...i hope. (ha, worked!)

Yeah, except you really want to go through the content, not just stats. Certain options (like talk choices) unlocks more content; and some things you do during training unlocks more post-training. It's all connected, so try to see all of a characters unique content before going on to grinding stats (although some content is locked behind stats as well so it's a balance.

On the note of clone chamber, it's new and fairly buggy I think. Only works with Ivy, and only dancer. I skip femdom stuff anyway so doesn't matter much to me; But I think it'll be fixed at a point

Reactions: Semeicardia

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Certain options (like talk choices) unlocks more content; and some things you do during training unlocks more post-training.
yeah with some gaming i figured smth like that
though does it mean that if i raise stats to +/- 1000 manually i will loose options (i mean loose intermediate ones occuring between 0 andd 999 or so ...or will such be piled up so i can explore all of them 1 by 1 with subsequent sessions) i feel like it is the latter

exhibitionist one got buggy
i picked photo option down town, she ditched me after some time and i failed to reverse things
cannot describe it coherently. started chaotically pressing things - first i clicked some restore downtown event in cheats; then i clicked something else (but i havenot clicked reset sessions because it may imply ALL current npcs in training) then she appeared at home but i had to press some kick out button ; then i summoned her somehow again but nothing was clickable. neither her nor clock for examplee
anyways, if i use older save - what would be a correct way to do that ?

chubby one. not sure if i chose her diet option correctly, yet no such option anymore. i keep training her manually and wonder how much will it take for her to finally loose weight and dress lingerie.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
It IS very much alive yes.
If you have not played since the RAGS version, this one has about twice the amount of content that the RAGS version does, if not more, and has mod support.
I played the last version but was a while ago. Thanks for the info by the way, I will check it myself one of these days! :D

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017

You are playing a text-based game that is focused on game play, so you not reading is hardly the game's fault.

Goal Indicators would require that characters had only a single end-state, but there are several, so having goal indicators is not possible.

This is also not the place to report bugs regarding mods. Please do so in their respective threads if they have one or at the place where you downloaded them from.

yeah with some gaming i figured smth like that
though does it mean that if i raise stats to +/- 1000 manually i will loose options (i mean loose intermediate ones occuring between 0 andd 999 or so ...or will such be piled up so i can explore all of them 1 by 1 with subsequent sessions) i feel like it is the latter

exhibitionist one got buggy
i picked photo option down town, she ditched me after some time and i failed to reverse things
cannot describe it coherently. started chaotically pressing things - first i clicked some restore downtown event in cheats; then i clicked something else (but i havenot clicked reset sessions because it may imply ALL current npcs in training) then she appeared at home but i had to press some kick out button ; then i summoned her somehow again but nothing was clickable. neither her nor clock for examplee
anyways, if i use older save - what would be a correct way to do that ?

chubby one. not sure if i chose her diet option correctly, yet no such option anymore. i keep training her manually and wonder how much will it take for her to finally loose weight and dress lingerie.
Certain actions have certain thresholds for stats, tags and variables, so with higher stats you will pass those checks. But if you change a variable client X's handjob_count for instance from 1 to 6, it means you will not see her progress, it also means, technically, that certain options unlocked at certain steps in the progression would not unlock since you skipped those steps.

Since you are using cheat mods and you have randomly pressed things, it is hard to help you. Do not submit bug reports for the core game when you are using mods. Report your issue in the threads for the mod you are using's respective thread.

is it possible to download only a update and not entire game ?
Not currently, no.
After the 0.8 update, once it releases at some point in the future, you will only have to download the updated files.
For Android you will have to download everything regardless though.

I played the last version but was a while ago. Thanks for the info by the way, I will check it myself one of these days! :D
What can I say, except "You're Welcome"? :whistle:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well... I tried a hypnosis char and failed to train the tutorial girl lol. Time limit is way too short for my noob ass.

If I use console to dial back the week so her training doesn't end before I'm ready, would it break the game?
Nvm... it doesn't work. I gotta find Ivy's training duration variables I guess.

I'm not seeing any ivy.training_duration variable.

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Well... I tried a hypnosis char and failed to train the tutorial girl lol. Time limit is way too short for my noob ass.

If I use console to dial back the week so her training doesn't end before I'm ready, would it break the game?

Client training is not directly tied to the week as you have discovered.

You could with advantage use my cheatomatic 9001 mod, which has an auto training extender and allows you to change the characters' states, variables, tags, stats and training duration ( as well as a myriad of other things ).

Does anyone know how to make Jasmine your girlfriend after the love potion?
Keep visiting Downtown each week, eventually you will spot Jasmine. Follow her and do the scene. Repeat this 9 times and then you should be able to progress her.

Reactions: rnzn and desmosome

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

That's one of the issues that had me create my small mod (https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-files-v0-7o-wifetrainer.78/post-5132601). All it does is allow training to continue until the player decides there has been enough. The player graduates the client as a decision although the client can still abandon training if that's a result of an event.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Does anyone know what models are used for Donna, Ivy, Sarah, Cassandra, Gloria and Marilyn?
I want to say Sarah is Sharon Lee
Donna -> Payton Leigh
Ivy -> Asa Akira
Sarah -> Sharon Lee (Thorny Ace was right)
Cassandra -> Candy Manson
Gloria -> Kelly Madison
Marilyn -> Monique Alexander

To see the model credits, when you have started a game either by starting a new game or having loaded a game, right click and select "Model Credits" to see all the models used in the game.

Reactions: ThornyAce

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Donna -> Payton Leigh
Ivy -> Asa Akira
Sarah -> Sharon Lee (Thorny Ace was right)
Cassandra -> Candy Manson
Gloria -> Kelly Madison
Marilyn -> Monique Alexander

To see the model credits, when you have started a game either by starting a new game or having loaded a game, right click and select "Model Credits" to see all the models used in the game.
Thank you and never noticed that model credits before

Reactions: Semeicardia
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes