CLJ

Feb 26, 2021
First of all, thanks for the game and Semeicardia for the great mods. You mention a mod called Silkes massage parlor. Is it possible to download this without creating a user at "hypno something more"? I already have way to many users to keep track off :)

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
First of all, thanks for the game and Semeicardia for the great mods. You mention a mod called Silkes massage parlor. Is it possible to download this without creating a user at "hypno something more"? I already have way to many users to keep track off :)
HypnoPics Collective. And technically yes, if you had the direct link. It may be somewhere on the Official Discord server, and if it is, it was posted a long time ago. So you can take a look there.

What can I say, except "You're Welcome"? :whistle:

Reactions: CLJ

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
HypnoPics Collective. And technically yes, if you had the direct link. It may be somewhere on the Official Discord server, and if it is, it was posted a long time ago. So you can take a look there.

What can I say, except "You're Welcome"? :whistle:
Hi
Thanks for the awesome mod. Quick question.For Jasmine route, i allowed the camera, which variable i can change it to disable it?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I've played through several times before.

This time I can't get Dee to show back up after her initial visit outside. That was the last time I saw her.
I've been through everything w her mom, and haven't ended her training yet.

Yes I've cheated by extending the training period, but that's the only cheat and it hasn't affected this before.
Did they change something on the latest build?

The main difference this time is that I have Elsa as my gf and had her be w Janice and Marilyn, in case that matters.

Is there a way I can reset Dee?

Thanks so very much

Cheers
I'm still searching around the forum as well....

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I've played through several times before.

This time I can't get Dee to show back up after her initial visit outside. That was the last time I saw her.
I've been through everything w her mom, and haven't ended her training yet.

Yes I've cheated by extending the training period, but that's the only cheat and it hasn't affected this before.
Did they change something on the latest build?

The main difference this time is that I have Elsa as my gf and had her be w Janice and Marilyn, in case that matters.

Is there a way I can reset Dee?

Thanks so very much

Cheers
I'm still searching around the forum as well....
There was nothing relating directly to Dee changed this patch as far as I am aware. I am fairly sure it mentions when you have her be with Marilyn that she gets together with Marilyn permanently. That is why Marilyn mentions a finder's fee.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I'm not seeing any ivy.training_duration variable.
[name].training_period=99

is the one you want, if you just use the console. do ivy.training_period=50 and you have 50 weeks. Train her as long as you think you are done, do ivy.training_period=1 and it will end the training after the weekend. Works with everyone else as well. Just that the game of course moves on, and certain things can get lost, if you stay too long on certain characters.

[name].remove_tag('trained_this_week') you can also do this every day. Which would allow you to train her multiple times per week.

-

The Strength of the game is that is has many many different variations of how the training can go. But the weakness is, that you do have to understand what to do. Ivy is still easy, as she doesn't really have many blockers except her resistance and one training takes a bit longer. But in general the game kinda needs you to focus on one aspect and that's it. That makes replayability great, but limits what you can do in a single playthrough.

Unless you cheat, but that can rarely lead to some weirdness.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Besides.... I just barely consider extending the training period as cheating....

I understand the pressure to finish their goal, but honestly i just like spending wayyy more time with each girl and going through each option available.

Also, I followed the rules the first time....... Maybe.......Probably......

Cheers

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I have played through the Game a lot during the RAGS days. At times cheated money there, but that is about it. Until the game tried to prevent cheating...so I took that challenge, found ways to cheat around it and have never really looked back.

Still, have played through this version fair and square, but I do just cheat now. Still mostly just money, energy and maybe an additional week or two.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
exhibitionist gial post-trianing. got message about nipple rings (when asking to come as a whore. i had some chain of events and that was contrary to my expectaions). is it some option / how to unlock . ? [need to check jewelry store]

good gf terri - how to restore (via cheats probably) your hypno ability (if needed; i always thought that triggers are must have) and looks like without hypno sessions lesbo is the only way...which i dont want to xplore [ :/ ]

---
sam barrista gial. how much whoring scenes are there...i saw 3-4? and then i dont get to see anything and when checking she keeps being in doubts. i assume nothing more to expect.

Last edited:

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Semeicardia
I hope you're the right guy to tag for some (minor) bugs, long time I did not came here :giggle:

clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy
label jasmine_contact_visit_blowjob:
"She starts to laugh, then freezes when she realizes she's not 100%% certain you're joking."

You need a double '%' to avoid an error.

And now, trying to figure how to train Becky Sue... I have no idea how to start with her (dominant path), I feel like I would need 50 years just to get her to say hello...

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Semeicardia
I hope you're the right guy to tag for some (minor) bugs, long time I did not came here :giggle:

clients/jasmine/jasmine.rpy
label jasmine_contact_visit_blowjob:
"She starts to laugh, then freezes when she realizes she's not 100%% certain you're joking."

You need a double '%' to avoid an error.

And now, trying to figure how to train Becky Sue... I have no idea how to start with her (dominant path), I feel like I would need 50 years just to get her to say hello...
Considering that I am the Official Community Manager, you are right in tagging me. I have brought it to the Team :)

Reactions: Bip

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so....
don't know if this is a bug or not.
But after the whore arc with Sam, she doesn't show up at sundollars anymore.
Before she'd be there after the arc so you can get her to work for the club owners.
Now it just changes to Taylor.
Which is weird because Sam say I still need to help her find a new job xD

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
are there guides for all states? (lets say, compiled in one post)
i ran into terri ones (when was searching for something else)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
are there guides for all states? (lets say, compiled in one post)
i ran into terri ones (when was searching for something else)
Not as far as I am aware.

so....
don't know if this is a bug or not.
But after the whore arc with Sam, she doesn't show up at sundollars anymore.
Before she'd be there after the arc so you can get her to work for the club owners.
Now it just changes to Taylor.
Which is weird because Sam say I still need to help her find a new job xD
If she has whored 3 times, she will tell you it is not for her. This starts the Slaver event-chain, essentially the Doll Path.
I think this is what might have happened for you.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes