Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
How do you get the option to get Terri to get a boobjob? i have never encountered that option before
Keep focusing on her breasts whenever possible during her training, then in post-training if she agrees to keep seeing you, you can encourage her to get a boobjob.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Keep focusing on her breasts whenever possible
Well duh... what do you think I've been doing? I always focus on the breasts!! On all the girls.... Thought that's what I was supposed to be doing, lol

btw.... Is there any reason to be more or less aggressive toward Ann the tortured soul?

Thanks,

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Well duh... what do you think I've been doing? I always focus on the breasts!! On all the girls.... Thought that's what I was supposed to be doing, lol

btw.... Is there any reason to be more or less aggressive toward Ann the tortured soul?

Thanks,

Cheers
Regarding Anne:
A lot of her content was disabled due to the rules on the HypnoPics Collective, where the game was first released.

Originally some of the actions you can do with Anne would give you money, such as drowning her, but since those actions' content is disabled now you will only get a message that the content is disabled.

Mind Fucking her 3 times lets and selecting ANYTHING EXCEPT "Play her game for real" will get you 500 money.
You can also get the 500 money IF you play her game, BUT end the mind fuck before going through with it.

Mind Fucking her requires Hypnosis. Without mindfucking Anne, you can not succeed with her.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to turn Terri into a doll?
1.- In the first sesion pick the option Big Boobs when she question about what is important in a girlfriend
2.- In the training she has an option tit job in new sexual skills Before the titjob she says ´´i have tiny boobs´´ or something like that, u need pick the answer ´´i can help u´´, she is offended and cancel the titjob.
3.- After the training she comes tu visit u, convince her to have her boobs operated, after she operated give her transformation potion.

1637340237043.png

Reactions: Semeicardia

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Regarding Anne:
A lot of her content was disabled due to the rules on the HypnoPics Collective, where the game was first released.

Thanks for all that.
It's funny, I've played this game from start 5 or 6 times, maybe more... I almost always go w the hypnotist as I think it's a more interesting option and the domineering path is just so against my nature that I have troubles playing it. I never 'got' the playboy path...

However, in the last few days I've learned about several other things in the game. There's the boob job you mentioned, paper doll, Anne details, bonus character, interactions with Sam the barista, and I'm sure a few others...

I still wish there were a few more main girls but aside from that, it's been interesting lately.

Thanks for all the tips, etc...
Of course, some of this may also just be RTFM moments which I obviously never did.... So, again,
Thanks, much appreciated.

Cheers

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Thanks for all that.
It's funny, I've played this game from start 5 or 6 times, maybe more... I almost always go w the hypnotist as I think it's a more interesting option and the domineering path is just so against my nature that I have troubles playing it. I never 'got' the playboy path...

However, in the last few days I've learned about several other things in the game. There's the boob job you mentioned, paper doll, Anne details, bonus character, interactions with Sam the barista, and I'm sure a few others...

I still wish there were a few more main girls but aside from that, it's been interesting lately.

Thanks for all the tips, etc...
Of course, some of this may also just be RTFM moments which I obviously never did.... So, again,
Thanks, much appreciated.

Cheers
What can I say, except "You're Welcome" ?:whistle:

Reactions: WatchMeDrive

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
kinda stuck on Lauren. After lending her to Geri it says she needs to learn to take punishment for the next one but nothing I do works.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
kinda stuck on Lauren. After lending her to Geri it says she needs to learn to take punishment for the next one but nothing I do works.
You have to dominate her.
If after dominating her the first time you agreed to stop dominating her then you can't do the third lending scene with the blonde psycho dom

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
When i go to the Downtown, Jasmine always there.
I choose "Never" next day she still there.
I've had this happen in the new update as well, but had just assumed it was a mod conflict. It only seems to happen post training, and once I start the showgirl or whore path she's downtown every day, and as a result never in the club. This shuts down the showgirl route. Whether ignored for the week or permanently disabled she's still there the next time.

yukiband

Oct 21, 2016
I've had this happen in the new update as well, but had just assumed it was a mod conflict. It only seems to happen post training, and once I start the showgirl or whore path she's downtown every day, and as a result never in the club. This shuts down the showgirl route. Whether ignored for the week or permanently disabled she's still there the next time.
Yes,I have same situation after Jasmine 's showgirl path.

Tyrantxyz

Jul 20, 2017
I also have this problem

junoj

Aug 3, 2018
I also have this problem
Same. Definitely a bug, and it kills any further progression you can achieve with her, because she is downtown all the time (and strangely your bedroom as well -- tho you can't do anything with her there). I found the only way to advance her storyline at this point is to cheat, and bring her in the club and interact/have her dance. After a couple of these interactions, it seems to resolve the downtown issue, though I can't recall the exact, specific mechanics.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes