Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
2nd case reported. Trying to use Compressed. Same Hard/Software.
So you are windows 10 64-bit as well?

I am on Windows 10 64-bit myself. I just downloaded a fresh copy of the compressed version and it opened just fine.
So it might be some software / hardware issue on your end.

It is hard for us to fix something if we can not reproduce it, sorry.

Diadan

Aug 17, 2019
Hello.
I have a question about the contents of this game.
I saw the Gay tag (actually, I was looking for this genre, women are not interesting at all) and I'm curious: is such content a full-fledged part of the game? Or is it just one of the minor elements of the game (you can never even meet for the whole game) or something in between (sometimes it occurs, but very rarely)?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Hello.
I saw the Gay tag (actually, I was looking for this genre, women are not interesting at all) and I'm curious: is such content a full-fledged part of the game? Or is it just one of the minor elements of the game (you can never even meet for the whole game) or something in between (sometimes it occurs, but very rarely)?
Just some minor interactions the main focus of the game is training wives shortly if you are looking for gay content this game not for you

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Hello.
In week 4 there is threesome with a swinger couple and while you can not do the man only, you can primarily focus on him. Succeeding with them grants you access to the club.
Once you get a client to be your girlfriend (I know you are not interested in women, but this is a requirement), you can go into the swinger room (which is where the Girlfriend requirement comes into play). Inside the swinger room there are 4 male-on-male only scenes.

Male-Female and Female-Female scenes far outweighs the Male-Male scenes (even if you consider Female-Male-Male couple scenes as Male-Male scenes).

Whether you consider this amount full-fledged or not is up to you to decide.
Whether it is minor or something in between is also up to you to decide.

Also everything considered, the game IS called Wifetrainer for a reason and primarily focuses on Male-Female sex.

Reactions: vimey and Diadan

Diadan

Aug 17, 2019
In week 4 there is threesome with a swinger couple and while you can not do the man only, you can primarily focus on him. Succeeding with them grants you access to the club.
Once you get a client to be your girlfriend (I know you are not interested in women, but this is a requirement), you can go into the swinger room (which is where the Girlfriend requirement comes into play). Inside the swinger room there are 4 male-on-male only scenes.

Male-Female and Female-Female scenes far outweighs the Male-Male scenes (even if you consider Female-Male-Male couple scenes as Male-Male scenes).

Whether you consider this amount full-fledged or not is up to you to decide.
Whether it is minor or something in between is also up to you to decide.

Also everything considered, the game IS called Wifetrainer for a reason and primarily focuses on Male-Female sex.
Thanks.

How should I put it... Right now... What I see and hear... The definition of "wife" has expanded somehow too much (I don't believe I'm saying this, but I feel that I'm too old for this (upbringing and public opinion is leaving its imprint ...)).

Yes... this site definitely needs a second type of tags so that it is clear from the tags what is the main essence of the game about what are just minor elements.
I'm already tired of guessing which of the labels of the game is a fullledged part of the game, and which is nothing more than just "meaningless extras".
As they say, "dreaming is not harmful." Most likely I'm not even the hundredth person who thinks about this. And I understand perfectly well that this will not be done, it will require too much unnecessary hassle.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Thanks.

How should I put it... Right now... What I see and hear... The definition of "wife" has expanded somehow too much (I don't believe I'm saying this, but I feel that I'm too old for this (upbringing and public opinion is leaving its imprint ...)).

Yes... this site definitely needs a second type of tags so that it is clear from the tags what is the main essence of the game about what are just minor elements.
I'm already tired of guessing which of the labels of the game is a fullledged part of the game, and which is nothing more than just "meaningless extras".
As they say, "dreaming is not harmful." Most likely I'm not even the hundredth person who thinks about this. And I understand perfectly well that this will not be done, it will require too much unnecessary hassle.
In the case of Wife Trainer Files, Wife is Female, Husband is Male. So Wife Trainer Files follows traditional gender roles.

Some games might include X tag if the game contains one very short scene with X content.

Wife Trainer Files tries to cater to everyone's fetishes, male on male included, but that does not change the main focus of the game. And it does have 4 full male-on-male scenes with male-male-female threesomes also in the game, so I think the tag is justified. Any of the tags included has more than one single scene in the game. Urination has 4 scenes as well, if I recall correctly.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
The last few updates have been patches. whats the next big update planned?
Literately update 0.7l,0.7m,0.7n and 0.7o, the last 4 patches (not counting 0.7l2,0.7l3 and 0.7o2 which has all been hotfixes) , have had content additions.

The next update, 0.7p, will most likely hit around March / April 2022, with 0.7q around around August/September 2022. v0.7q will most likely be the last in the v0.7 series, since after that 0.8 should land at the end of 2022.

v0.8 is going to have a lot of backend changes, which is why the last few updates and the next few updates is going to help lay the foundations needed for v0.8.

Reactions: The Bloo Man

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
How can i go on Alexis femdom route?
Learn why she is working at the company. She needs enough confidence to tell you, so you have to succeed at 2-3 other parts of her training. You then have a chance of telling her she is a natural dom or a natural sub. For her femdom you might also need her to dom the other woman, she interacts with in one of those jobs scenes. There is also a scene in which she cuckqueans an exec wife and there you can also tell her to be dominant.

If all of this is done and training is successful you get options to have her be your mistress. She seems to be only interested in part time domming though. Kinda like when Elsa is your dom, it will effect most girlfriend scenes.

Reactions: Semeicardia

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Actually most states are easy to get if you use the TF Potion or Will-Tamer.

Examples :
Elsa -> Will-Tamer -> Degraded
Terri -> Convince her to get a Boob-job -> TF Potion -> Doll
Jasmine -> TF Potion -> Bimbo

Technically, Bimbo should be easier for you to get than Slavegirl, since Slavegirl usually requires you to have reached a submission threshold for the character, while Bimbo has no stat Thresholds.

See my Character State Spreadsheet listed under Extras in the original post to see which states each character can get.
Do you plan on adding the minor characters to the list? Also, since you might know, how do you meet Anne?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Do you plan on adding the minor characters to the list? Also, since you might know, how do you meet Anne?
There is a tab for Minor Characters in the spreadsheet already.

Regarding Anne:
she requires you to have 3 Reputation. Once you have 3 Reputation, Anne should contact you.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
There is a tab for Minor Characters in the spreadsheet already.

Regarding Anne:
she requires you to have 3 Reputation. Once you have 3 Reputation, Anne should contact you.
I never really use spreadsheets so I wasn't aware of the tabs lol. Also, thanks!

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
Great work Semeicardia
Request
1. More content for Terry, Elsa and Chubby in Slave state.
2. Whore trigger mode donna(like elsa)
3.Option Bimbo, degraded and Doll for Becky´s friend.

Ideas for ur work
1. New character. Alejandra The poor. (latina)
2. New character. Louis The spoiled rich girl (young)
3. MK Ultra Machine in the secret store. (change my girls in the game Girlfriend, doll, slave, etc)

Thanks

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Great work Semeicardia
Request
1. More content for Terry, Elsa and Chubby in Slave state.
2. Whore trigger mode donna(like elsa)
3.Option Bimbo, degraded and Doll for Becky´s friend.

Ideas for ur work
1. New character. Alejandra The poor. (latina)
2. New character. Louis The spoiled rich girl (young)
3. MK Ultra Machine in the secret store. (change my girls in the game Girlfriend, doll, slave, etc)

Thanks
I am just the Community Manager, Digital Bonsai is the programmer and Wifetrainer is the writer (and the creator of the original RAGS game that this Renpy game is based on).
I can not take credit for the coding or the writing of the game.

I can take credit for managing the game pages on TFGamesite and here on F95Zone (through the Wife Trainer Files account) though. I also make the layout for the HypnoPics Collective game page, though it is manually updated with my layout by Wifetrainer themselves.
I am the one responsible for the Compressed versions, the Android version and all of the link mirrors. I am also the one that made the Character State google sheets. I am currently working on a wiki-like Information System.

And of course I am the coder of Kagney the Struggling Student (with the Writing being done by Haseo of Death). I am also the creator of the Cheatomatic 9001 cheat mod and the Cheater player type mod.

Also I find it funny you refer to Chelsea as Chubby, but not Elsa as Frigid.
As for your requests and ideas, that is entirely up to Wifetrainer.

The closest thing you will ever get to your MK Ultra idea is my cheatomatic mod, since it allows you to do that, but I am fairly sure Wifetrainer will not implement it as part of the core game.

Reactions: nick148

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Just noticed that the Model Credits page, in the Major Clients category, includes "Daisy the Brat," represented by Mia Malkova. Is this current content, planned content, or an error?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes