Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just noticed that the Model Credits page, in the Major Clients category, includes "Daisy the Brat," represented by Mia Malkova. Is this current content, planned content, or an error?
If she is in the model credits, she currently has current content. It might be an error in that she is technically a "Minor Character", but she certainly is in the game.

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
i remember when i played the rags version and the mc took too much of a certain potion he changed gender and it was a bad end, is it still in the game and are there plans to build on that?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
i remember when i played the rags version and the mc took too much of a certain potion he changed gender and it was a bad end, is it still in the game and are there plans to build on that?
I do not recall the MC being able to use any potion on themselves in either version. In the RAGS version, there were 2 types of pills you could take, stamina pills and suggestion pills.

In the early versions of the Renpy versions, both types of pills were in the game, but the stamina pills was removed. There is no game-overs or transformations for the MC by using suggestion pills, at least not to my knowledge and I fairly regularly look at the code.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I'd love to know which girls are exclusive to each player type.
Are there any girls I can't seduce when I chose playboy?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I'd love to know which girls are exclusive to each player type.
Are there any girls I can't seduce when I chose playboy?
Playboy has Rae as exclusive,
Natural Dom has Bree as exclusive,
Any player type can gain limited access to the exclusive characters through hypnosis.

So Hypnotist starts with limited access to both, while all other player types have to gain the hypnosis ability first.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

AbbytheGail

Oct 15, 2017
I don't get it. What's the deal with Hanna? :(
I'm trying to get to her dom route and I keep failing. Took Terri to school, tool Chelsea to school... nothing, keep on getting the booty-call.
Does anyone know what's the trigger to get to her dom route?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I don't get it. What's the deal with Hanna? :(
I'm trying to get to her dom route and I keep failing. Took Terri to school, tool Chelsea to school... nothing, keep on getting the booty-call.
Does anyone know what's the trigger to get to her dom route?
First you need to discuss Bethany, then during the 3rd torture session at the school, when it asks you "Ask Hannah to Domme you again?", select "Yes, you'd like to serve her" and that will put her on the Domme path.

Reactions: AbbytheGail

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain Bethany after bankruptcy without having a whore on time?
Any variables I could modify, I'm using cheat-o-matic's mod.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
How can I turn Alexis into Slave without Transformation Potion or Will-Tamer guys ??
After you finish her training, if she is not a domme, contact her and select "Tell her you're claiming her as your slavegirl".
If Alexis has not done more than one event with Daisy and Alexis' submission is higher than 95, she should become your slavegirl.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain Bethany after bankruptcy without having a whore on time?
Any variables I could modify, I'm using cheat-o-matic's mod.
If the bank has gone bankrupt, it is already too late.
You need to load a save from before your first conversation with Bethany and either have a whore OR use the Renpy console and add the "whores_once" tag to the player via command
Code:
player.add_tag('whores_once')
OR use my cheater player type mod, which has the "whores_once" tag by default.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
If the bank has gone bankrupt, it is already too late.
You need to load a save from before your first conversation with Bethany and either have a whore OR use the Renpy console and add the "whores_once" tag to the player via command
Code:
player.add_tag('whores_once')
OR use my cheater player type mod, which has the "whores_once" tag by default.
Thank you! One more question, I'm trying to get Sophie on the whore path but I keep visiting her at home and the same things happen over and over. I did train her for a couple of weeks to be less proud, but that's about it. Can you help me pls? I'm on the playboy path.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Thank you! One more question, I'm trying to get Sophie on the whore path but I keep visiting her at home and the same things happen over and over. I did train her for a couple of weeks to be less proud, but that's about it. Can you help me pls? I'm on the playboy path.
When she is about to be fired, contact her to help her and select "Start her on a more lucrative career (costs 50 and ends day)", that is what starts her on the Whore path.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
When she is about to be fired, contact her to help her and select "Start her on a more lucrative career (costs 50 and ends day)", that is what starts her on the Whore path.
Do you know when she's about to be fired? Are there any requirements or is it random?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Do you know when she's about to be fired? Are there any requirements or is it random?
The requirements are:

It is Wednesday,
She has NOT left town
She is NOT financially dominating you
You have dated her
She has not been transformed
She has not been fired yet

She will be fired 3 weeks after your date.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
The requirements are:

It is Wednesday,
She has NOT left town
She is NOT financially dominating you
You have dated her
She has not been transformed
She has not been fired yet

She will be fired 3 weeks after your date.
How do I date her? Are you sure we are talking about the same girl, cuz I don't see Sophie (the jewelry vendor) financially dominate someone. She ain't too bright lol

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
How do I date her? Are you sure we are talking about the same girl, cuz I don't see Sophie (the jewelry vendor) financially dominate someone. She ain't too bright lol
There is only one character in the game called Sophie, namely Sophie the Receptionist.
You are talking about Julia the Jewelry Store Clerk.
I am even more confused now, because Julia the Jewelry Store Clerk can not get any states.

When you said Sophie, I naturally assumed you meant the ONLY character with the name Sophie (which does happen to be able to have a whore path). So I think you got the characters confused.

Julia's model IS Sophie Dee though. If you refer to characters by their model, you should have said Phoenix, not Bethany, since Bethany's model is Phoenix Marie.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
There is only one character in the game called Sophie, namely Sophie the Receptionist.
You are talking about Julia the Jewelry Store Clerk.
I am even more confused now, because Julia the Jewelry Store Clerk can not get any states.

When you said Sophie, I naturally assumed you meant the ONLY character with the name Sophie (which does happen to be able to have a whore path). So I think you got the characters confused.

Julia's model IS Sophie Dee though. If you refer to characters by their model, you should have said Phoenix, not Bethany, since Bethany's model is Phoenix Marie.
Ah I see.. sorry for the confusion! Unconsciously I made the link between Julia's model name and in game Sophie xD
You're saying there are no states for Julia atm, so isn't there a possibility to progress further with her then? Apart from the mini training of her being too proud. I thought once the husband would realize the baby wouldn't be his child, we could train her some way.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes