Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
question how do you get the club membership?
There are multiple ways, but the easiest and fastest is probably the swinger couple that will contact you in week 4. If you satisfy the couple, they will give you club access.
As Forgotted said, giving Marilyn a young woman (Elsa, Terri or Dee) can get you club Access. Master M can give you access as well if you train Diamond well. Janice the Lawyer can also give you club access if you give her Elsa.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What are the stats requirement for Ivy the intro wife? I'm playing as hypnotists.
There are a few different routes you can take w each character. For example you can have them move in with you as a girlfriend. You might turn them into a slave. You might simply finish their goals and let them go, or occasionally sleep with them. There is an age regression route. Umm Other things as well. Like Semeicardia said, you kind of need to come up with an idea of what you want to do. Sorry to be so vague about it, but there are just options... you know?

Sounds like a lot, but it's worth playing.

Cheers

Reactions: Semeicardia

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
im fine with my initial exploring based on rng but it is likely id want to open everything some time later

post training options n routes are confusing ofc

some options are seems to be ez to get if u use love potions, tf potions, willtamer (or sometimes available even after some talks) - gf, slave, petgirl, hypnogf(popped with chelsea)

lesbian - can pursue with chelsea
showgirl was with first ivy...so i dont try that (can shows lead to some sexual content in the clubs though? ) ;also available for sarah
exhibitionist as whore dissapeared after some time. no idea if it should be that way or if i messed up with something

i think i never saw any bimbo, degraded and doll options . [dome never tried]
amongst those bimbo looks the most common. and yet never ran into that. ideas?

Last edited:

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Current version fails to open - I don't get a traceback or anything, it just doesn't open. More specifically, I see a Renpy window open up, then immediately close.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
im fine with my initial exploring based on rng but it is likely id want to open everything some time later

post training options n routes are confusing ofc

some options are seems to be ez to get if u use love potions, tf potions, willtamer (or sometimes available even after some talks) - gf, slave, petgirl, hypnogf(popped with chelsea)

lesbian - can pursue with chelsea
showgirl was with first ivy...so i dont try that (can shows lead to some sexual content in the clubs though? ) ;also available for sarah
exhibitionist as whore dissapeared after some time. no idea if it should be that way or if i messed up with something

i think i never saw any bimbo, degraded and doll options . [dome never tried]
amongst those bimbo looks the most common. and yet never ran into that. ideas?
Actually most states are easy to get if you use the TF Potion or Will-Tamer.

Examples :
Elsa -> Will-Tamer -> Degraded
Terri -> Convince her to get a Boob-job -> TF Potion -> Doll
Jasmine -> TF Potion -> Bimbo

Technically, Bimbo should be easier for you to get than Slavegirl, since Slavegirl usually requires you to have reached a submission threshold for the character, while Bimbo has no stat Thresholds.

See my Character State Spreadsheet listed under Extras in the original post to see which states each character can get.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Windows 10 64 bit.
You are the first to report this.
Are you using the Compressed or regular version of the game?

That would be really nice. I have to play a few times as I am not sure how to access Femdom and Girlfriend contents.
Once the wiki-like system is ready for public consumption, it will not have any guides, so you will have to wait a long while longer, guides and such will not be available until sometime in 2022.

• Sad
Reactions: Byczer

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
man. The bigger and more complex this game gets. The more I need a guide/walkthrough xD

PS: How the hell do you get Rae to turn into a bimbo or a showgirl?

Last edited:
Reactions: klang

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Can anyone upload a full save?
This game is not linear at all. Each character has multiple possible end-states.

What someone might consider a full save is not what you might consider a full save.
Someone might want all slave girls, someone else all girlfriends, someone else entirely different might want all bimbos.

Why do you need a "full save" anyhow?

If the game is too hard, use a cheat mod like my Cheatomatic mod (link in original post).

Also half of the content is during the training of each client, so if you get a save with all the clients in post-training, you would be missing out on half of the content. And depending on what the person did during the training of each client, entirely different post-training options would be available.

Further more, as previously mentioned, each character has multiple end-states, so the save you receive might not have the end-states that you want.

ODYWILSON04

Dec 7, 2018
This game is not linear at all. Each character has multiple possible end-states.

What someone might consider a full save is not what you might consider a full save.
Someone might want all slave girls, someone else all girlfriends, someone else entirely different might want all bimbos.

Why do you need a "full save" anyhow?

If the game is too hard, use a cheat mod like my Cheatomatic mod (link in original post).

Also half of the content is during the training of each client, so if you get a save with all the clients in post-training, you would be missing out on half of the content. And depending on what the person did during the training of each client, entirely different post-training options would be available.

Further more, as previously mentioned, each character has multiple end-states, so the save you receive might not have the end-states that you want.
How do you make all girls bimbos?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes