Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
Is there any effect to calling Rae a slut/cumdump or spanking her other than her eventually breaking up with you?

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Is there any effect to calling Rae a slut/cumdump or spanking her other than her eventually breaking up with you?
It depends on how you respond to her question
"Don't be a silly cum dump" will result in a relationship strike,
once the reported issue has been fixed "I like that you do special things for me" should prevent relationship strike, but currently does not.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you that" will prevent you from calling her cum dump again, but will prevent the relationship strike.

If you have 1 or 2 strikes, a strike will removed after 7 weeks.
If at any point you have 3 strikes at the same time, Rae will leave.

You will know if you get 1 strike by this text:
"Rae's less happy with your relationship."

You will know if you get 2 strikes by this text:
"Rae's a lot less happy with your relationship."

Actions that result in 2 strikes are :
"Make her suffer for a bit" during her fluffy handcuffs reward event.
"You make a great cum dump" during her Tit job scene after a date

Reactions: Solaris232

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
Just checked Rae's file and found an error:
add tag 'no_stike_this_time' to rae

Needs to say strike not stike or the game will play wrong.
I checked the code and it looks like that's the only significant change. Just a couple tweaks in the dialogue and the strike count goes up.
It depends on how you respond to her question
"Don't be a silly cum dump" will result in a relationship strike,
once the reported issue has been fixed "I like that you do special things for me" should prevent relationship strike, but currently does not.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you that" will prevent you from calling her cum dump again, but will prevent the relationship strike.

You will know if you get 1 strike by this text:
"Rae's less happy with your relationship."

You will know if you get 2 strikes by this text:
"Rae's a lot less happy with your relationship."

Actions that result in 2 strikes are :
"Make her suffer for a bit" during her fluffy handcuffs reward event.
"You make a great cum dump" during her Tit job scene after a date
Thank you all for the information.

Reactions: Semeicardia

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I’ve edited my file so she’ll leave after ten thousand strikes.

In real life, I am SUCH a good person! When I play computer games, I give that side of me a break. I prefer playing games as a bad guy. So, I get ten thousand strikes with Rae, and can have up to ten thousand women in my bedroom before anyone has a problem with it, and can ignore Slave Bree for ten thousand days before a relationship warning, and can use domestic discipline with Becky Sue ten thousand times before there’s a problem….

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Is it any cuckold content in game,where yours girlfriend cheats player ,out of club?
Not as far as I am aware, but I usually do not want or look for such content.

You can lend Chelsea to Lee. If the player submits to Lee after that, there are some scenes where the player is shared with other women. But none of your potential girlfriends will cheat on you, though a few might have sex with other people (mostly in the Domme content), this is consensual though and only happens if you as a player makes the choices. So there is not any NTR content, if anything the player break up other people's relationships ( stealing all the wives).

And even in the club your girlfriend is not cheating on you, since it is consensual if the player let it happen.

So no, there is not any cuckold content in the classical sense. There is, if you consider letting your girlfriend have sex with other people and encourage it. But then it is not really cheating and as such is not cuckolding in my mind. We could argue semantics and definitions all day though, so I will let you make up your mind.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Can Sam the barista be your girlfriend?
For most question whether X character can be Y, see my Character State Spreadsheet, linked in both the first post under Extras and in my signature.

Direct Link:

For Sam, see the Minor Characters tab.

TL;DR:
No, but you should still take a look at my spreadsheet.

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
How do you get Elsa to slut level 3? She keeps telling me that her outfit is slutty enough.

Edit: I should probably clarify.
I mean the Slut Lingerie Outfit variable, I set it to 3 to see what happens but that didn't do anything. Right now I'm thinking I probably have to get the fuck machine count up before progressing further. Turns out I can't raise the fuck machine value beyond 3. Is it possible that it is blocked by her domming me?

Or maybe I misunderstood completely and the higher levels mean it's completely off the table.

Well, from various tests, that seems to be the conclusion. So onto the next question, how do you get Becky to get the accepts Watersports tag?

Also, is there some way to stop the Club from prohibiting Jasmine from dancing and being a whore?

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
How do you get Elsa to slut level 3? She keeps telling me that her outfit is slutty enough.

Edit: I should probably clarify.
I mean the Slut Lingerie Outfit variable, I set it to 3 to see what happens but that didn't do anything. Right now I'm thinking I probably have to get the fuck machine count up before progressing further. Turns out I can't raise the fuck machine value beyond 3. Is it possible that it is blocked by her domming me?

Or maybe I misunderstood completely and the higher levels mean it's completely off the table.

Well, from various tests, that seems to be the conclusion. So onto the next question, how do you get Becky to get the accepts Watersports tag?

Also, is there some way to stop the Club from prohibiting Jasmine from dancing and being a whore?
Becky sue girlfriend discipline her on the kitchen make her pleasure you until you the option to piss on her don't do it use her hypno trigger you'll get new option make her familiar with water sports twice then talk to her about it you should have a good relationship with her
jasmine if you have semeicardia mod go under her variables search for 'club whore event week' change it to 999
Elsa as I can remember you can manipulate her when using her trigger I don't know about the domme path it's not my thing

Reactions: Solaris232

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
Becky sue girlfriend discipline her on the kitchen make her pleasure you until you the option to piss on her don't do it use her hypno trigger you'll get new option make her familiar with water sports twice then talk to her about it you should have a good relationship with her
jasmine if you have semeicardia mod go under her variables search for 'club whore event week' change it to 999
Elsa as I can remember you can manipulate her when using her trigger I don't know about the domme path it's not my thing
Alright, thanks a lot. Because that when I tried that it would be a relationship deal breaker only mitigated by the love potion.

Is there also some way to have her accept being in my harem rather than being an exclusive relationship? There's a tag like that so I suppose removing that would circumvent her leaving but is there a way for her to accept in a real game perspective?

As for Elsa, I was trying to unlock all the content but after being cucked I turned it off.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Alright, thanks a lot. Because that when I tried that it would be a relationship deal breaker only mitigated by the love potion.

Is there also some way to have her accept being in my harem rather than being an exclusive relationship? There's a tag like that so I suppose removing that would circumvent her leaving but is there a way for her to accept in a real game perspective?

As for Elsa, I was trying to unlock all the content but after being cucked I turned it off.
There is NO way for Rae or Becky Sue (both Exclusive Girlfriends) to accept other girls in a regular game. They will only accept other girls IF the Exclusive Girlfriend (exclusive_girlfriend) tag is removed BEFORE they become your girlfriend. The ONLY way to remove the tag is through the console or a mod.

Sometimes it is more important WHEN a variable has a certain value or a character has a certain tag (or does not have certain tags) than IF the variable is a specific value or the character has or has not specific tags.

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
There is NO way for Rae or Becky Sue (both Exclusive Girlfriends) to accept other girls in a regular game. They will only accept other girls IF the Exclusive Girlfriend (exclusive_girlfriend) tag is removed BEFORE they become your girlfriend. The ONLY way to remove the tag is through the console or a mod.

Sometimes it is more important WHEN a variable has a certain value or a character has a certain tag (or does not have certain tags) than IF the variable is a specific value or the character has or has not specific tags.
Alright, thanks for the heads-up.

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
Good game but needs a guide or walkthrough, it's too easy to miss some content, and it's so frustrting that you have to SL to do it again, and sometimes it`s even worse you have to start a new game.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Good game but needs a guide or walkthrough, it's too easy to miss some content, and it's so frustrting that you have to SL to do it again, and sometimes it`s even worse you have to start a new game.
The issues with a walk through is that it does not work for a non-linear game like this. And guides is probably too limited in scope.

I am however working on a wiki, though it is a long while off before it is ready for public consumption.

Regarding missing content: The game is developed with a 60/30/10 philosophy, meaning that 60% of the content is and should be easily accessible to most players; 30% of the content is and should be a challenge to get. The last 10% should be hard to get or require the player to specifically seek it out (such as Becky Sue / Tammy Lynn' watersports content).

Also you are meant to fail -> learn from the failure -> get better -> play again. You should also explore and try new things. You can NOT see all content in a single playthrough, you will probably require at least 5 or 6 full playthroughs, with each focusing on different content while getting as much content as possible to see all of the content.

If you find the game too hard, you could try Tristims or My cheat mods, both found in the original post under Extras -> Mods

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes