vimey

Nov 29, 2020
And with cheating ? I have completed the game already, so now it is either kicking her out to see the other post training content or cheating.
If you are using cheatomatic go to Becky tags and remove the exclusive girlfriend otherwise open console and type :
rem tag 'exclusive_girlfriend' from becky_sue

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
And with cheating ? I have completed the game already, so now it is either kicking her out to see the other post training content or cheating.
As Vimey said, remove her Exclusive Girlfriend (exclusive_girlfriend) tag BEFORE making Becky Sue your girlfriend.
As Vimey mentioned, this can be done with my Cheatomatic mod OR the Renpy Console
Code:
becky_sue.remove_tag('exclusive_girlfriend')
OR
Code:
Either way, it HAS to be done BEFORE she becomes your girlfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimey

Arizael05

Nov 11, 2020
As Vimey said, remove her Exclusive Girlfriend (exclusive_girlfriend) tag BEFORE making Becky Sue your girlfriend.
As Vimey mentioned, this can be done with my Cheatomatic mod OR the Renpy Console
Code:
becky_sue.remove_tag('exclusive_girlfriend')
OR
Code:
Either way, it HAS to be done BEFORE she becomes your girlfriend.
Thank you i will try that in my future playtrought, maybe at the expense of transformation potion.

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
other than slavegirl and domme, can i turn alexis into doll or hypno girlfriend?
As Vimey mentioned, use my Character State spreadsheet, linked in the Original Post / Game Page as (By Semeicardia ) or in my signature.
But to answer your question, Hypno girlfriend: Yes, Doll: No. For the other states, check the spreadsheet.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
There are a few more domme interactions in the game beside Ivy and Elsa, just in case you haven't run into them.
- Sam the Barista can become a domme and you get one session with her.
- Hannah the Principal and the one office lady whose name I can't remember have a couple of domme scenes and then an ongoing findom mechanic.

That said, totally agreed. I hope they add another one in the final wave of clients. (I also hope they add a post-training option for Lauren to become the player's cuckolding girlfriend, but that's unlikely.)
still need someone to explaine the pricipal route here, i havent been able to see it, even after whoring out the banker like someone mentioned before.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Good Story, shitty game, only pics, old, no gifs. i would hire the writer for making games and kick this game to trash. he waste his talents by this crap

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes