Marcus20060

Jul 24, 2017
Okay, I know this question is asked before but how do I get transformation potion? I've followed the guide but the club owner only give love potion as reward

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Okay, I know this question is asked before but how do I get transformation potion? I've followed the guide but the club owner only give love potion as reward
The Walk-through linked in the original post is VERY outdated. You can get a Transformation Potion from the Dark Arts Store.

Ironoli259

Mar 20, 2018
How do you get Nicole to start the Slave route? It wont let me use the will tamer if I hypnotize her and use the dildo.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
can someone give names of the casts
While playing the game, as in you are in the part where you can train clients or move around, right-click and select "Model Credits". It will contain a list of all the models used in the game.

conswortpt

Oct 31, 2018
You have to keep her trashy don't change her look and language
my problem is that after giving her only a lingerie, without doing any other activity, the next time when I give her a new lingerie I get the message that "Becy Sue has moved beyond trashy clothes"

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
my problem is that after giving her only a lingerie, without doing any other activity, the next time when I give her a new lingerie I get the message that "Becy Sue has moved beyond trashy clothes"
If you gave her trashy lingerie first time you have to choose something else because for Becky sue the lingerie you give her will influence her personality

Reactions: Semeicardia

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
1. If Becky Sue was dropped by her SD, and the player is now her SD and helped her graduate - can you make her your GF? When I'm asking what happens now after she graduated, she keeps saying:
Ugh. I've been giving that a lot of damn thought, but I'm not ready to talk about it just yet.
2. IIRC you can make Teri learn hypnosis, and then she leaves. Is that still the case?

3. There seems to be an event with Diamond and Lee - any tips how to get it?

TIA.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
1. If Becky Sue was dropped by her SD, and the player is now her SD and helped her graduate - can you make her your GF? When I'm asking what happens now after she graduated, she keeps saying:

2. IIRC you can make Teri learn hypnosis, and then she leaves. Is that still the case?

3. There seems to be an event with Diamond and Lee - any tips how to get it?

TIA.
1. I believe so
2. I believe so
3. Success training of Diamond without Hypnosis and done all the Chelsea / Lee events, I believe.
anytime soon?
Anytime soon what?
Are you asking when it will be updated? If so, it will probably be sometime between February and May, if the previous updates are anything to go by. The Official word is that it is ready when it is ready and no ETA can be given.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes