BettyPage

May 11, 2021
This feels like a stupid question. How do you buy the lingerie and the sex toys? I go to the eros store and steel trap, I can't even find the options. It's the same for the Jewellery story

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
This feels like a stupid question. How do you buy the lingerie and the sex toys? I go to the eros store and steel trap, I can't even find the options. It's the same for the Jewellery story
For the jewelry store it's different when you need something you'll get the option when talking to the owner

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
I really enjoy the game, like, really enjoy it. But fuck, it’s hard.
I’m just trying to succeed with the first three girls, and I fuck it up every time somehow.
Is there a handy walkthrough?
If it is linked somewhere earlier in the posts I won’t get bent over a “check the posts, dummy” answer.

Reactions: Daba

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
For the jewelry store it's different when you need something you'll get the option when talking to the owner
Thanks. Also does anyone know how to unlock the watersports scenes? I can only think of one with Master M's slaves.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks. Also does anyone know how to unlock the watersports scenes? I can only think of one with Master M's slaves.
They’re all complicated and gradual.

With Elsa, you need to implant a hypnotic trigger in her. Then make her your girlfriend. Trigger her hypnotic state, go for rough oral, follow a string of choices that will lead to you pissing in her mouth. If you do this twice, you will then be able to start nudging her in that direction when she’s awake. Find her in the bathroom and make a joke about pissing on her, then find her in the tub and piss on her, after that you should be able to use her as your toilet in several different circumstances.

I *think* the toiletgirls include Diamond (once), Elsa, Becky Sue, Tammy Lynn…. Not sure there’s anyone else, offhand

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Semeicardia

I tried to read through the thread if this has been reported but couldnt really find any others entries. There is a serious difference between the end of training dates given in the text of a client and the calendar.
Just to provide 2 examples:
Jasmine:

jamine_text_end.jpg Jasmine-calendar_end.jpg
Elsa:
elsa-text_end.jpg elsa-calendar_end.jpg
These are the examples for Jasmine and Elsa. What makes this kind of a serious bug is that there isnt even a pattern of the difference here. In Elsa's case it is a difference of 8 weeks between text and calendar, in Jasmine's case it is a difference of 10 weeks.
As of current that makes the calendar part completely obsolete which is pretty inconvenient if one doesnt play with cheats.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Semeicardia

I tried to read through the thread if this has been reported but couldnt really find any others entries. There is a serious difference between the end of training dates given in the text of a client and the calendar.
Just to provide 2 examples:
Jasmine:

jamine_text_end.jpg Jasmine-calendar_end.jpg
Elsa:
elsa-text_end.jpg elsa-calendar_end.jpg
These are the examples for Jasmine and Elsa. What makes this kind of a serious bug is that there isnt even a pattern of the difference here. In Elsa's case it is a difference of 8 weeks between text and calendar, in Jasmine's case it is a difference of 10 weeks.
As of current that makes the calendar part completely obsolete which is pretty inconvenient if one doesnt play with cheats.
I'll bring it to the team and try to look into it myself.

Reactions: toolkitxx

CAMEASAP

May 23, 2019
I'm about to start this game for the first time and I don't want to grind too much which mod should I use ??

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
I tried to read the walkthrough but so many things in there that were either labeled wrong I think, or I couldn't follow the exact path completely. Is there an updated walkthrough somewhere?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I tried to read the walkthrough but so many things in there that were either labeled wrong I think, or I couldn't follow the exact path completely. Is there an updated walkthrough somewhere?
It actually states right in the OP in parenthesis that it is outdated - so no. There isnt one and probably wont since there are too many possible ways how things go - its a sandbox game after all.

MSfan

Oct 8, 2016
I haven't played this since pre-renpy. Is there any added content or is still the same exact (fantastic!) game?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes