briggie

Feb 2, 2021
Semeicardia,you repilied the other day to a poster that the next update would be about Elsa,I thought the next update was focusing on expanding Kagney?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Semeicardia,you repilied the other day to a poster that the next update would be about Elsa,I thought the next update was focusing on expanding Kagney?
Yes, because the next official game update IS about Elsa. I am still working on the expansion for the Kagney mod, but progress is a lot slower than expected due to multiple factors, the two primary ones being the sheer amount of content I have to code and that I have had a lot less spare time these past couple of months due to my actual job needing me a lot more.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
how to cheat or use mod can someone provide detailed steps please?
Well, that really depends on the mod. If you use any of my mods, put the zip file in the root folder and select "Extract here".
For other mods, they have to go into the "game/modules" folder.
Once the mod is in that folder, when you start a new game, you can select which mods you want to use.
Otherwise you will have to use the Renpy Console. Which is accessed by Shift + O. Then depending on what you want to do, you have to write that specific command.

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
How to keep Nicole in contact? And make her work at the club or make her a slave?

1. I buy $5 wine and explain my job, but i kiss her. And she flee with her husband after helping her plumber.
2. I buy $5 wine and explain my job, i hypnotize her, and she just an assistent
3. I buy $5 wine withouth explain, and she didn't come anymore.

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
How to keep Nicole in contact? And make her work at the club or make her a slave?

1. I buy $5 wine and explain my job, but i kiss her. And she flee with her husband after helping her plumber.
2. I buy $5 wine and explain my job, i hypnotize her, and she just an assistent
3. I buy $5 wine withouth explain, and she didn't come anymore.
The best way you should be playboy tell her to ask her husband once she is your assistant give her TF potion

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Just like that? Are there some lewd scene in the process? If not, i think an assistant is the best choice :4Head::4Head:
You have to train her first of course and yes if she become showgirl you can only watch her dancing at the club

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
is Hypnotist easier than the others?
No. They are equal difficulty.

Can someone give me full save on girlfriend route. I update it and forgot copying the save.
There is not "one girlfriend route", each client have different stats and choices which dictates what content is available during post-training, not to mention that each player type have different possible content. So having someone else's save with the exact player type and exact choices you want will be nearly impossible.

This is NOT a linear game. Even each client is not linear. Choices matter. This is the same issue with people asking for saves and people asking for walkthroughs. Sure, if the game - or at least each client - was linear, then maybe, just maybe.

Take Terri the Good Girlfriend as an example. If you wanted her to be your girlfriend with a boobjob it would have required the person's save to have made the choice in the initial conversation to mention that guys like big boobs and focus on that.
But if you wanted "little girl" content, the person would have had to focus on Terri's youthfulness until a specific point.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
They added a ton of new stuff for Sarah (she can become your girlfriend now), for Becky Sue (she can become your girlfriend, your submissive sugar baby, etc.) and her friend Tammy Lynn, and for Alexis. Really great developments, in the last 12 months.
Thank you. I realize they added those features for Becky Sue and Alexis.
Those were more like tweaks for existing characters, not like NEW content. I mean you could already make other girls
your girlfriend and you just figured they'd be able to be girlfriends like the others at some point.

I didn't know about Tammy Lynn. So she now has content like the other girls? I'll have to go check that out. Thank
you.

I'll say it again... I love the idea of this game. I can't even tell you how many times I've "replayed" it.
But, it's still been the same five or six ladies going to MCs apartment so he can train them in the same way. I didn't complain to say what losers the Devs were or how much I hate the game. I love the game and would like to see it grow. The Devs did a super job with it. I mean, I don't know of any other game like it. As a huge bonus, there is a character I that grosses me out, so I can pretty much skip here without penalty. That's a Super feature.

The MC hasn't progressed any, hasn't changed, hasn't grown. Same w the girls. Though the school was a big add-on and I wish they would still expand that. But he's still the same MC in the same situation with the same girls. So the game seems like it's finished/completed then, with the exception of a few tweaks.
(Not that it is/isn't, just saying that's what it feels like to me.)

Also Also...lol Damn Diamond and Sophie are beautiful...!!!!... Sophie is in one of the other games I play...I'm really addicted to her....lol She is prob my fav in these games.
(ok. sorry that's out of my system now... but still Damn!!)

I appreciate somebody coming up with Kagney. I wish there were more mods to add in to the game like that.
Sure seems like a lot of work.

Annnyway.... Enough rambling for the moment....and back to my
coffee....

Cheers All!

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
No. They are equal difficulty.
I would say that as far as actual game play is concerned, they are equal.

Otherwise I would also suggest it depends on your personality or natural tendencies. For example
the Hypnotist route is a lot easier for me. Since I'm not naturally a playboy or bdsm person, I have to
think more about those as I go.

Cheers

Sorry. Should have pointed to Zero.
Sorry about that.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Thank you. I realize they added those features for Becky Sue and Alexis.
Those were more like tweaks for existing characters, not like NEW content.
This is a mindboggling statement.

There’s maybe ten hours’ worth of new material on Becky Sue alone. This isn’t a tweak.

Sarah’s story, and Alexis’, are both more than twice as long and varied than they were a year ago.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes