Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I havent played this in a while so I had a few questions about becky sue/Rebeca

I remember the dev saying that there was plans to make it so that after you cuckqueaned Rebeca enough she would accept you having other GFs but that was way far off because he wanted to focus on other clients first, has that been implemented yet or not?

If not is there a way with semicardia's cheater mod to allow her to accept other GFs without fully turning on cheat:start? and if so how?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I havent played this in a while so I had a few questions about becky sue/Rebeca

I remember the dev saying that there was plans to make it so that after you cuckqueaned Rebeca enough she would accept you having other GFs but that was way far off because he wanted to focus on other clients first, has that been implemented yet or not?

If not is there a way with semicardia's cheater mod to allow her to accept other GFs without fully turning on cheat:start? and if so how?
Well, that depends on how far you are with Becky Sue. If you have made her your girlfriend already, then no. If you have not made her your girlfriend, then removing her "Exclusive Girlfriend" tag BEFORE making her your girlfriend will have her accept you having other girls. If she has the tag when she becomes your girlfriend she WILL kick all other girls out.

And no, she will not accept other girls if you cuckqueaned her enough, the only exception would be Tammy Lee.

Reactions: Cerebrum

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
This is a mindboggling statement.

There’s maybe ten hours’ worth of new material on Becky Sue alone. This isn’t a tweak.

Sarah’s story, and Alexis’, are both more than twice as long and varied than they were a year ago.

I appreciate your response, I really do, however, looking back through the
change logs, I think the Becky content they added where they added all the post training content for Becky
was back in 2020. Version v0.7k

There's probably a more detailed list of release dates somewhere. I just saw that date when searching the forum and it's
not a big deal. At any rate. It doesn't really matter.

I'll just finish this discussion on my part w the fact that I still think
they are still doing a Superb job. They are taking a reserved approach which is a great way to do it so the game isn't ruined
by some silly ideas or characters that don't really fit.

Cheers

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Well, that depends on how far you are with Becky Sue. If you have made her your girlfriend already, then no. If you have not made her your girlfriend, then removing her "Exclusive Girlfriend" tag BEFORE making her your girlfriend will have her accept you having other girls. If she has the tag when she becomes your girlfriend she WILL kick all other girls out.

And no, she will not accept other girls if you cuckqueaned her enough, the only exception would be Tammy Lee.
Thanks for the quick response, the work you guys are doing is awesome, I did already did make her my GF but I have a save of the day before her training completed so it wont take much time to do it again.

Is there still plans to get becky sue/ Rebecca to accept other GFs if/after you make her a submissive bisexual cuckqean in the future? I remember asking that to wife trainer 1-2 years ago and he said he wanted to add it but that it would be far off as he wanted to work on other clients first. Is that still the case or has that plan been scrapped?

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Thanks for the quick response, the work you guys are doing is awesome, I did already did make her my GF but I have a save of the day before her training completed so it wont take much time to do it again.

Is there still plans to get becky sue/ Rebecca to accept other GFs if/after you make her a submissive bisexual cuckqean in the future? I remember asking that to wife trainer 1-2 years ago and he said he wanted to add it but that it would be far off as he wanted to work on other clients first. Is that still the case or has that plan been scrapped?
What can I say, except "You're welcome"? :)
And regarding those plans, it really is up to Wife Trainer if he wants to implement those plans, but the current plans are indeed to expand all clients, one at a time, until Wife Trainer is satisfied with the general content and image quality for that client.

After that it is more advanced features for most clients and finishing Minor Characters (such as Kitty the Pet Store Clerk).

Reactions: Cerebrum

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Any info on when the next update will be out?
Late May / early June at the earliest is my best guess. The only time you get a concrete ETA is when the new update goes out to us playtesters, because usually 2 weeks after it goes out to the play testers it gets released. Wife Trainer will let everyone know when it goes out for play testing on and on .

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
I would say that as far as actual game play is concerned, they are equal.

Otherwise I would also suggest it depends on your personality or natural tendencies. For example
the Hypnotist route is a lot easier for me. Since I'm not naturally a playboy or bdsm person, I have to
think more about those as I go.
I think the playboy is probably the easiest? Or at least the most developed.

Sense of Self is the KPI to win any jobs and failing that locks out any of the post-content regardless of if they're maxed out submission/desire. And there's a lot of places where maxed submission does nothing, the hypno trigger does nothing, but max desire is the second gate to content. Ex. while Elsa can be forced to keep seeing you via the trigger, Rebecca the Classy Lady just says she doesn't like you enough and the trigger isn't an option.

Hypnotist is more misleading than specifically difficult. Temptation is to use the focus but that will just screw you. It's only useful for a couple of specific things.

I put way too much time in to the game one weekend and the biggest thing is just to keep a notebook of what all the stat triggers are. And knowing that with very little exception Sense of Self and then Desire, in that order, are the game's general performance indicators. You can raise submission later (if you want.)

Reactions: Forgotted

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I think the playboy is probably the easiest? Or at least the most developed.

Sense of Self is the KPI to win any jobs and failing that locks out any of the post-content regardless of if they're maxed out submission/desire. And there's a lot of places where maxed submission does nothing, the hypno trigger does nothing, but max desire is the second gate to content. Ex. while Elsa can be forced to keep seeing you via the trigger, Rebecca the Classy Lady just says she doesn't like you enough and the trigger isn't an option.

Hypnotist is more misleading than specifically difficult. Temptation is to use the focus but that will just screw you. It's only useful for a couple of specific things.

I put way too much time in to the game one weekend and the biggest thing is just to keep a notebook of what all the stat triggers are. And knowing that with very little exception Sense of Self and then Desire, in that order, are the game's general performance indicators. You can raise submission later (if you want.)
I believe the love potion will convince many or most to keep seeing you if the training ends satisfactorily.

Reactions: Semeicardia

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
Are there any guides on how to get the different outcomes for each character?
There are some general steps if you use the search function on this thread, but no, not any collected guides or walkthroughs.
I have some notes from when i last played. Sense of Self is the KPI if it's not ~80+ you lose no matter what. Specific subpaths.. only some people have them (Ivy, Terri) and it's based on side content you browse.

Ivy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elsa

Chelsea

Jasmine

Becky Sue

Reactions: Jones00 and Daba

Ken Kai

Dec 2, 2017
Just a random question out of curiosity, assume there is not much of content for Amy the salesgirl?
I mean besides of getting shoot for the husband or ignore her, any other outcome for this character?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just a random question out of curiosity, assume there is not much of content for Amy the salesgirl?
I mean besides of getting shoot for the husband or ignore her, any other outcome for this character?
Not as far as I am aware. She might get expanded upon eventually, like most other Minor Characters.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes