elsietenta

Jul 22, 2020
Please help.

I'm trying to find a scene from Casey Calvert featured in the game when she takes the transformation potion and becomes your slavegirl but I'm having a really hard time (no pun intended) to find it. I will leave the photos here and hopefully some good soul will help me. Thank you guys

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Please help.

I'm trying to find a scene from Casey Calvert featured in the game when she takes the transformation potion and becomes your slavegirl but I'm having a really hard time (no pun intended) to find it. I will leave the photos here and hopefully some good soul will help me. Thank you guys
I found it only using image reverse search it's not that much anyway

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I found it only using image reverse search it's not that much anyway
Ken Marcus is a photographer. While he sometimes shoots video, the films are typically brief scenes of a sub writhing in bondage, rather than a full-on play scene.

Reactions: horatz and vimey

pablo82

Jun 3, 2019
Looking forward to a possible update of game some time soon. Maybe update will have more for pet shop lady + Perhaps trading more women with the guy from club. Due to the well earned break developer is having, I think I might need to re play current version a bunch more times. Wasn't fan of Blonde haired Donna.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Looking forward to a possible update of game some time soon. Maybe update will have more for pet shop lady + Perhaps trading more women with the guy from club. Due to the well earned break developer is having, I think I might need to re play current version a bunch more times. Wasn't fan of Blonde haired Donna.
The next update focuses on Elsa, upgrading her art and tweaking content.

Also what break are you talking about?
Wifetrainer and Digital Bonsai are the primary developers of the game, with Digital Bonsai being the programmer and Wifetrainer doing the content.

I am just the community manager. And while I am running a Wifetrainer-related Patreon, it is not an Official patreon for the game. Which will never happen, since Wifetrainer would prefer if you support a modder such as myself or one of the models used in the game.

Sep 20, 2020
Yeah, accepted the requests and set the permissions to anyone with the link can view :)

I just do not want to be limited in what I can do story-wise because the model I had chosen has not done that type of content. So it is easier to just not do images at all.

Well, Dark Lotus was a collab between ICP and Twiztid. My favorite Dark Lotus song is .
Your parodies are hilarious man xD

Yes - the author of 'secrets of karen' said the same thing. And your world building is on a much larger scale so it makes even more sense not to include images and limit yourself.

That dark lotus song was pretty good - I didn't know that i would enjoy horror core this much. The only horrorcore I've heard is from the relapse album of em. It's quite accent heavy and Eminem himself hates this album but I love some of the songs (stay wide awake, music box, 3am).

And - why's there no banner or sign for this game? Is it something the fans make themselves? Or does the dev make them?

Reactions: Lidel29

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Your parodies are hilarious man xD

Yes - the author of 'secrets of karen' said the same thing. And your world building is on a much larger scale so it makes even more sense not to include images and limit yourself.

That dark lotus song was pretty good - I didn't know that i would enjoy horror core this much. The only horrorcore I've heard is from the relapse album of em. It's quite accent heavy and Eminem himself hates this album but I love some of the songs (stay wide awake, music box, 3am).

And - why's there no banner or sign for this game? Is it something the fans make themselves? Or does the dev make them?
Thank you for the compliments :)

As for banners, it is something either the dev, a fan or some F95 moderators make. No one's have requested fan banners to be made as far as I am aware, so that is probably why.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
where is sophie please? I never met her and I finished all clients
Sophie is Lauren the Cheater's Receptionist, so she is in Lauren's Office.
So if you have yet to see Sophie, you have a bunch more Lauren content to explore and most likely also a lot of the other's clients content as well. Also some characters you will not meet in a playthrough unless you make specific choices, such as meeting Becky Sue's friend or do specific actions with Chelsea.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes