Nov 15, 2021
How long do you get to accept clients? Trying to do three at once feels like too much, but when I tried one at a time eventually I got a "You can no longer train x" message. I want to spread them out a bit so I can focus the weekends more.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
How long do you get to accept clients? Trying to do three at once feels like too much, but when I tried one at a time eventually I got a "You can no longer train x" message. I want to spread them out a bit so I can focus the weekends more.
I believe you have a total of 10 weeks from you receive a training request until you have to accept, otherwise it will be auto-declined. Also the game is designed to have you training only 1 client per wave, with 2 being "Challenge Mode" and 3 being "Hard Mode" essentially. Also usually the clients have different training lengths, so one strategy would be to take the one with the longest training time and then at about 50% through their training you could pick up the one with the second longest training time and then just before the last offer expires, you accept it. That is how you would have the longest "single-client" time while juggling 3 at the same time, essentially only having to do 2 simultaneous.

Nov 15, 2021
I believe you have a total of 10 weeks from you receive a training request until you have to accept, otherwise it will be auto-declined. Also the game is designed to have you training only 1 client per wave, with 2 being "Challenge Mode" and 3 being "Hard Mode" essentially. Also usually the clients have different training lengths, so one strategy would be to take the one with the longest training time and then at about 50% through their training you could pick up the one with the second longest training time and then just before the last offer expires, you accept it. That is how you would have the longest "single-client" time while juggling 3 at the same time, essentially only having to do 2 simultaneous.
Ah, I guess I've been treating it as a typical game where you go for everyone and putting the game in hard mode then. Do the clients ever repeat or is it designed for multiple playthroughs?

Thanks for that, really helpful.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Ah, I guess I've been treating it as a typical game where you go for everyone and putting the game in hard mode then. Do the clients ever repeat or is it designed for multiple playthroughs?

Thanks for that, really helpful.
No repeats, once a client is declined either by refusal or not responding, they are out of the game.
The game is designed for multiple playthroughs.
You can not possible see all the content in a single playthrough, even with my mod, since some Character States are mutually exclusive. Also some Minor Characters are Player Type specific, such as Playboy has Rae and Natural Dom has Bree.

Reactions: TrapmanCrothers

Monstered

Dec 9, 2018
Ohhhhh that makes so much sense now, and also explains why I had to repeat weeks to get all the content. It never occurred to me that it wasnt meant to be experienced in single playthrough

Reactions: Semeicardia
Nov 15, 2021
No repeats, once a client is declined either by refusal or not responding, they are out of the game.
The game is designed for multiple playthroughs.
You can not possible see all the content in a single playthrough, even with my mod, since some Character States are mutually exclusive. Also some Minor Characters are Player Type specific, such as Playboy has Rae and Natural Dom has Bree.
I actually realised after you told me yesterday that the game does say "You have until week X to accept this client". That's cool though. So long as I'm not trying to do things the impossible or extremely difficult then replays are cool.

I'll probably do a couple of clean runs at the game and then give your mod a shot. Thanks again.

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Is the game finished ? The game developer has not been online since December 17, 2021.
Does anyone have any information ?
Well, I have access to the Developer Account, it is only ever accessed when one of us from the Wife Trainer Team needs to update the game, which usually falls to me as the Community Manager. The game is STILL being worked on, late July / early August being my best guesstimate on an ETA, though it we will not know until Wifetrainer sends it out to the game testers (which also includes me). Roughly 2 weeks after it goes out to testers it will be released to the public UNLESS major issues are found during testing.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes