Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
No way a mod must be mistaken no one said anything about being abandoned on Discord WT still working on the next update which should be very close
18 months + without an update === abandoned tag... Promises are not actions. If you have to wait two years or more for an update, I don't see much difference between that and the game being dead.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
No way a mod must be mistaken no one said anything about being abandoned on Discord WT still working on the next update which should be very close
18 months + without an update === abandoned tag... Promises are not actions. If you have to wait two years or more for an update, I don't see much difference between that and the game being dead.
Should get your maths checked. Game was updated late November, as in 8ish months ago, not 18.
As The Bloo Man said, it has only been 8 months.

But if the Mods of F95Zone wants to declare it dead and abandoned, then that is a decision made by F95Zone.

Since the site has prematurely declared it abandoned and dead, I will not be updating my mods for the game here on this site, nor answer any more questions here regarding the game.

If anyone has questions regarding the game or my mods, they can be asked on the Official Discord.

I will inform the rest of the Wife Trainer Team that we are abandoning F95Zone as a platform.
Official Change Log, links etc. will only remain updated over at HypnoPics Collective and TFGameSite + the Official Discord.

Guess this means there will be a lot less work for me as the Community Manager.
It's a shame really. But it's the policy of the website. Oh well, see all of you on Discord.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2021

But if the Mods of F95Zone wants to declare it dead and abandoned, then that is a decision made by F95Zone.

Since the site has prematurely declared it abandoned and dead, I will not be updating my mods for the game here on this site, nor answer any more questions here regarding the game.

If anyone has questions regarding the game or my mods, they can be asked on the Official Discord.

I will inform the rest of the Wife Trainer Team that we are abandoning F95Zone as a platform.
Official Change Log, links etc. will only remain updated over at HypnoPics Collective and TFGameSite + the Official Discord.

It's a shame really. But it's the policy of the website. Oh well, see all of you on Discord.
I hope you've reached out to the mods here before making this decision. The abandoned tag is reversible if the game shows signs of development. If you've had it out with them and this is a decision you're making then good luck with the game in future, sincerely.

This game is fantastic, as is your mod for it, so if you don't return at least know you've still got some fans over here.

Blob

May 7, 2017

I think you're being a bit too dramatic. It's not like the mods have it in for you, it's just a site rule.

Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

A lot of devs bypass that rule by posting real or bs status updates. I don't know if you haven't done so or if it's just a misunderstanding. Worst case is abandoned tag would be removed the next time you update the game.

But obviously it's your choice where you spend your time so good look in the future with the game.

Last edited:

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey,
it's a shame seeing the tag and knowing the game is still active, especially when the team is answering actively on the forum and other platforms. I don't know if something happened other than a mod setting the abandonned tag but I'll make sure to follow on the project on discord.

Keep it Up!

Reactions: Semeicardia

Monstered

Dec 9, 2018
Im really sorry that dev team is abandoning this platform, as its the only one I check.
I hope mods will revert the tag. As a creative project, especially one that has a history of longer periods between updates and delivering, its not good to post nonUpdates often. They can push audience away from the game, as nothing seems to be new and worth playing. I have stopped caring about a lot of games due to updates without any new content, just for the sake of updating.
I know that cutoff must be made sometime, but imo 3 months is not enough time to declare it abandoned, especially when community is active and there is comunication from dev team.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is the next version .8?

I don't want to have to try this again until I get Save compatibility as suggested would be coming .8

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

I remember when the last update released, it was said that it would take a while for the next update to be released due to the complexities of the game, so unsure why it got the abandoned tag. Anyway good luck with that.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
wifetrainer dev on hypno site

• Patreon Supporter
  • One With The Collective

« Reply #1410 on: June 20, 2022, 05:08:01 PM »

I'll let folks know when the next version goes into playtest mode. Public release will follow shortly thereafter. Until then, the timing is unknown, as I never know how long the upgrades and new content will ultimately take.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I always thought games get the abandoned tag after 1 year of no updates, which doesn't seem to be the case here yet.

Nevermind, turns out they left F95 due to "the actions of the Moderation Staff", which is rather unfortunate, but not a first.
Shame.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes