2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
oke found her. was interested in the dom content but totally not worth it. she is basically just calling once a week and says "pay me $50" and you can incrementally pay $5 more for your own volition with no demands for her or any story line. Sometimes she randomly offers panties on phonecall but has no actual location in game. MC remains in charge and dominant, what a waste of grind, oh well....

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
how does this compare to the rags version in tearms of content?
I would say it has at the very least twice the amount of content, if not 3 to 5 times more.
And remember, the Renpy version is STILL being developed, meaning new content IS comming.

2quick

Mar 29, 2019
i'm a noob i can't download the file, all i get is a" wife trainer files exe stopped working" any help pls

Sep 20, 2020
No. My best guesstimate is late June / early July at the earliest.
Are you in direct contact with the devs? Can we get an update news on how much of the rework is left? It's been 7 months without any news. I know the devs don't owe me anything and they work in their free time. I'm just a bit curious because I don't think we have had such a long gap between updates. Again I don't mean to be impolite - I know the devs does the best they can and every update is amazing but a little bit of update NEWS (not actual game updates) every 2-3 months would be great

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Are you in direct contact with the devs? Can we get an update news on how much of the rework is left? It's been 7 months without any news. I know the devs don't owe me anything and they work in their free time. I'm just a bit curious because I don't think we have had such a long gap between updates. Again I don't mean to be impolite - I know the devs does the best they can and every update is amazing but a little bit of update NEWS (not actual game updates) every 2-3 months would be great
Considering I am the Official Community Manager for the game, yes, I am in direct contact with the devs.
Wife Trainer does not know when an update is done until he writes the last bit of content that makes the update feel complete.
Here is a direct quote from Wife Trainer on the posted yesterday:
WifeTrainer said:
Turns out the answer to whether Elsa gets more cuck content is: yes, yes she does. I went from 3 scenes across 3 guys to 16 cuckolding scenes across 4 guys. The number of associated images went from 56 to 250.

Lucky goose

Jun 26, 2022
Can someone please recommend me a big android game like this? Heard it will take a long time for it to update again

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Got a problem with Nicole on v0.7o2 Win, I got to the point of the dinner with the wine bottle you bring but she never comes backs or contacts me via email asking if it's really me the one training women so... she's not in my game anymore.

I'm using Tut's mod.

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
Anyone has an Anne complete file, I know you can enable her content messing with her file but i dont know wich lines to change and cant find outdated links from the game.

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
Got a problem with Nicole on v0.7o2 Win, I got to the point of the dinner with the wine bottle you bring but she never comes backs or contacts me via email asking if it's really me the one training women so... she's not in my game anymore.

I'm using Tut's mod.
U need tell them about ur training wifes work or she no comes more, if u are the play boy she will be back with other characters tell them about ur work

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes