H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
How does that "Degraded" work? I cheated a bit and put "degraded" on Bree but she only disappeared. What is meant with that and what content we have for that?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
How does that "Degraded" work? I cheated a bit and put "degraded" on Bree but she only disappeared. What is meant with that and what content we have for that?
The degraded you can find her in the basement mostly you can achieve it with the will tamer but not that much content

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

momaeh86

Mar 15, 2021
I got the most of the paths and started now again a new game. I figured out how Sam works as a maid for the Club Boss. Can i get her as maid for the boss AND as a doll? I know that i can set the right flags for it but i don´t want to mess up the save again. I like how she looks and it would be great to have her content as much as possible.
Keeping Sam in the game is cool, yes. But I never found out how to turn her into a doll (and keep her). Either she's a doll and goes overseas or she's saved and stays the same old Sam. How can I keep her as a doll?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Keeping Sam in the game is cool, yes. But I never found out how to turn her into a doll (and keep her). Either she's a doll and goes overseas or she's saved and stays the same old Sam. How can I keep her as a doll?
After the slaver take her he will call you after several weeks and offer to get her back in exchange for another girl from your bedroom

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
How can i see content with Nicole? So far she only appears walking outside thats about it
During the dinner you should tell them I train wives for living when she visits you later you should tell her to ask her husband I think you should be playboy to get that option if I remember correctly

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
During the dinner you should tell them I train wives for living when she visits you later you should tell her to ask her husband I think you should be playboy to get that option if I remember correctly
i started as a natural dom so i guess im locked out her content?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
After the slaver take her he will call you after several weeks and offer to get her back in exchange for another girl from your bedroom
And then? She is a whore again or a gf? I would be willing to exchange Chelsea for her :)

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
i started as a natural dom so i guess im locked out her content?
No, Dom even has exclusive content for her as you train her to be more submissive. (in her first teaching aide scene, try anal with her and you can make her beg for it. That will lead to more later on) You just have to tell both at the dinner that you train wives. A week later or so she writes you a message and you have to tell her that she is correct 'it is me'. Then when she comes over you tell her that you can come to an understanding and she becomes your teaching aide.

As a Hypnotist, you can have her over without her knowing, as she is under trance. But she can still become your teaching aide. Playboy is actually the one role that can lock her out, as you can start an affair with her that will end badly.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
No, Dom even has exclusive content for her as you train her to be more submissive. (in her first teaching aide scene, try anal with her and you can make her beg for it. That will lead to more later on) You just have to tell both at the dinner that you train wives. A week later or so she writes you a message and you have to tell her that she is correct 'it is me'. Then when she comes over you tell her that you can come to an understanding and she becomes your teaching aide.

As a Hypnotist, you can have her over without her knowing, as she is under trance. But she can still become your teaching aide. Playboy is actually the one role that can lock her out, as you can start an affair with her that will end badly.
I was playing all the types at the same time for a long time so I wasn't so sure but I tried a new game playing both dominant and hypnotist at the same time and believe me only the playboy can have that option to make her his assistant you can do that probably because you are using cheatomatic but you got me really confused

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I was playing all the types at the same time for a long time so I wasn't so sure but I tried a new game playing both dominant and hypnotist at the same time and believe me only the playboy can have that option to make her his assistant you can do that probably because you are using cheatomatic but you got me really confused
If that would be true, all the natural dom choices you have with her would not work. So I can only tell you what I played after years of the game, but if you say that and it doesn't work for you that is fine.

I also checked the Discord and yes you can have her as a Teaching Aide in every route. Her events are triggered by how many clients visit you. You can have her very quickly if you don't do the tutorial.

"Reveal you train wives for a living to your neighbours at their dinner party, then answer when Nicole contacts you, then when she comes to visit, say that you do not work for free." - that is the direct quote from the team there in 2021. And they seemingly have not changed that.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So, only Elsa has cuckold content so far?
Depends on how strict a definition of cuckold and the preferred viewpoint.

Many of the women will continue to see you if you ask. Additionally,

Alexis -- has an episode where she and a husband cuck his wife
Donna -- you fuck her in front of her husband.
Lauren and Alexis -- get shared with other men in front of you
Sarah -- is specifically trained to be shared by her husband's friends.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
There is a little something I don't understand and looking at the code did not helped me...

At the end of an action, the stats of the trained girl change, often.

Let's say you have in your code:
change alexis desire by 5
change alexis resistance by -5

An as notification, you receive:
Alexis's Desire did not change
Alexis's Resistance has been decreased by 5
Of course, the stats change accordingly with the notifications.

As a Dominant player, I saw that with Becky Sue, I see that with Alexis, maybe there was the same with some others, and I can't point the reason why the desire doesn't want to increase.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
There is a little something I don't understand and looking at the code did not helped me...

At the end of an action, the stats of the trained girl change, often.

Let's say you have in your code:
change alexis desire by 5
change alexis resistance by -5

An as notification, you receive:
Alexis's Desire did not change
Alexis's Resistance has been decreased by 5
Of course, the stats change accordingly with the notifications.

As a Dominant player, I saw that with Becky Sue, I see that with Alexis, maybe there was the same with some others, and I can't point the reason why the desire doesn't want to increase.
I noticed that too but i don´t know what caused it. Sometimes when i train Becky Sue or Elsa or Alexis, her Resistance raise 15? I think thats because my cheating with cheatomat (raised some points when hypnotize to proceed faster). When they are where i want them i change the resistance to low with the mod before i end the training. I also got often that the resistance doesn´t change (notification) even when i know that it normal would.

Reactions: Bip
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes