forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I think the closest one should be 'A Spell For All' i spent two days in my first playthrough also some people comparing this to 'College Daze'
I think the closest one should be 'A Spell For All' i spent two days in my first playthrough also some people comparing this to 'College Daze'
Will check them both out, what game is in your profile pic?

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
how can I get hannah dominate me?
Be the Playboy, have her come over to your house for booty calls and you will unlock more dominant options for her over time. If I recall correctly. Just pleasure her and the like. Not used the Playboy Route in a while.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Are there any known issues with calling Gloria?

I unlocked the club, sent Ivy to work there as a showgirl, talked to Gloria's husband and got her to come to my house, showed her the boudoir with all items purchased and convinced her to work for me, and talked to her husband again where he agreed as well. Whenever I talk to Gloria now she says to giver her a call, but I never see an option to call her on my phone.

Am I missing something?

Alkakd0nfsg9g

Oct 5, 2017
Can anyone help me with Fairyn's first meeting, I failed to find anything here so far. I've tried every conversation, but in the end we just exchange fuck offs and she leaves

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes