Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
So, only Elsa has cuckold content so far?
Any girlfriend(besides Rae) can be taken to the Swinger Part of the Club and you can watch them have Sex. Chelsea can have sex with other women for example as well. But I don't think anyone has scenes tied directly to cucking like Domme Girlfriend Elsa could have. But I might not be aware of certain scenes. This direct cucking is not something I am that into, hence I never seek it out. Though I do enjoy if the girlfriend(s) have their fun.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I found the why it does it, but I still don't understand why and when it started...

At the start of the game when choosing the player type (Dominant, Hypno...), the player has some gain modificators on his expertise.
If choosing Dominant, you have:
player.submission_mod = 10
player.submission_gain_mod = 5

If choosing Playboy, you have:
player.desire_mod = 10
player.desire_gain_mod = 5

It increases your results in your expertise.

So why suddently during the 2nd wave of girls, I received a:
player.desire_mod = -10
player.desire_gain_mod = -5

That's a mystery...

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Can't open the new mac version

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 2, in script
init 0 python:
init 0 python:
File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 5, in <module>
from num2word_EN import to_card, to_ord, to_ordnum, to_year
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (num2word_EN.py, line 132)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init 0 python:
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
init 0 python:
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/00-wt-classes.rpy", line 5, in <module>
from num2word_EN import to_card, to_ord, to_ordnum, to_year
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1007, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 986, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 664, in _load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 627, in _load_backward_compatible
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/loader.py", line 1001, in load_module
code = compile(source, filename, 'exec', renpy.python.old_compile_flags, 1)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (num2word_EN.py, line 132)

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
The Wife Trainer Files 0.7p
Tue Oct 4 14:56:52 2022

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
I saved sam with the help of Marilyn plan
But Sam hasn't appeared since then. What should I do?
For reference, I am playing as dom root.

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
Depends on how strict a definition of cuckold and the preferred viewpoint.

Many of the women will continue to see you if you ask. Additionally,

Alexis -- has an episode where she and a husband cuck his wife
Donna -- you fuck her in front of her husband.
Lauren and Alexis -- get shared with other men in front of you
Sarah -- is specifically trained to be shared by her husband's friends.
Yeah, i wanted some domme cuckold like elsa, but i guess she is the only one with that path.

Valanathar

Aug 4, 2022
This game is trully amazing... but i'm stuck in a point with Geri, the Realtor, how can we go on a date with her, or isn't complemented yet?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
This game is trully amazing... but i'm stuck in a point with Geri, the Realtor, how can we go on a date with her, or isn't complemented yet?
When you train Lauren the cheater you can hand her out for revenge. call Geri and tell her that she can have revenge (or something like that) and then train Lauren - choose the revenge option and call Geri. After Geri was like a Domme to Lauren, you can fuck Geri normally and call her to your home or in her office. Its a really funny plot!

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Visit her at her home and f**k her when her husband is in the shower. Make that a couple times, then talk to her about that again. But i must be honest, i don´t know exactly how i got to her home. I think that the option appears when you call her to your home, maybe talk about that.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
You do have to go through her weekly events, when she flashes you in public. You might also have to make her feel more open about being put on display, besides stripping and flashing. The latter you do with making her use the Dildo when you call her to you. But the weekly events are important as that leads to the potential whore content. If you make that a roleplay(and not actual whoring) that will also make her love you much more.

I think those are kinda needed to make her see you as someone special, so she would break up with her husband. Remember that in her training that she is very loyal to him and you need to break through quite a lot to actually have sex with her. And even then the game talks about how she considers this as betrayal to her husband.

So yeah, it is not a quick thing, same with Chelsea or Sarah.

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
You do have to go through her weekly events, when she flashes you in public. You might also have to make her feel more open about being put on display, besides stripping and flashing. The latter you do with making her use the Dildo when you call her to you. But the weekly events are important as that leads to the potential whore content. If you make that a roleplay(and not actual whoring) that will also make her love you much more.

I think those are kinda needed to make her see you as someone special, so she would break up with her husband. Remember that in her training that she is very loyal to him and you need to break through quite a lot to actually have sex with her. And even then the game talks about how she considers this as betrayal to her husband.

So yeah, it is not a quick thing, same with Chelsea or Sarah.
Yes that i forgot to write. Thats also esential.

Do somebody know which steps are needed to make Becky Sue from Sugar Baby to Girlfriend?
She likes Anal now and i didn´t do it rough / I send her to school but its not finished yet / She is slutty and the language is like the beginning.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Yes that i forgot to write. Thats also esential.

Do somebody know which steps are needed to make Becky Sue from Sugar Baby to Girlfriend?
She likes Anal now and i didn´t do it rough / I send her to school but its not finished yet / She is slutty and the language is like the beginning.
Just keep helping her studying every week once she graduates she will accept to be your girlfriend

Reactions: H_NGM_N666
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes