Sep 20, 2020
Can anyone help me with Fairyn's first meeting, I failed to find anything here so far. I've tried every conversation, but in the end we just exchange fuck offs and she leaves
I don't remember the EXCAT dialogues. Just select the the dialogues about all women should be submissive towards men and to be on her knees and another dialogue option that talks about why she is here - don't say to have sex. Try to save beforehand and try out every possible dialogue option as I don't remember the dialogues. Be sure to do all the talkings before doing anything physical with her. Then just gag her, paddle her spank her, take a picture and humiliate her but DONT FUCK HER. She will be chastised and surprised that you didn't fuck her and then she will leave. And don't ask for money in return of you services - because if you don't ask money and just punish her without fucking her - then you will receive a jewellery handcuff that can be used to seduce the woman in the jewellery shop

Reactions: Alkakd0nfsg9g
Sep 20, 2020
Are there any known issues with calling Gloria?

I unlocked the club, sent Ivy to work there as a showgirl, talked to Gloria's husband and got her to come to my house, showed her the boudoir with all items purchased and convinced her to work for me, and talked to her husband again where he agreed as well. Whenever I talk to Gloria now she says to giver her a call, but I never see an option to call her on my phone.

Am I missing something?
I don't think you can call her for a randomly just to fuck. You can call her when you are training a wife and you need an assistant. If Gloria chooses to work with you, there will be 2 options in the assistant or teaching aid - nichole and gloria - there you can chose Gloria to be your assistant

Alkakd0nfsg9g

Oct 5, 2017
I don't remember the EXCAT dialogues. Just select the the dialogues about all women should be submissive towards men and to be on her knees and another dialogue option that talks about why she is here - don't say to have sex. Try to save beforehand and try out every possible dialogue option as I don't remember the dialogues. Be sure to do all the talkings before doing anything physical with her. Then just gag her, paddle her spank her, take a picture and humiliate her but DONT FUCK HER. She will be chastised and surprised that you didn't fuck her and then she will leave. And don't ask for money in return of you services - because if you don't ask money and just punish her without fucking her - then you will receive a jewellery handcuff that can be used to seduce the woman in the jewellery shop
Thank you, it helped

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
I don't know if it's possible anyone still has it, but is it possible to get a link to the very last version of Wife Trainer that was still in HTML format? And also, if possible, the last cheating tool for that HTML format?

Besides that, if anyone knows how to make the text bigger in game for the Renpy version, I'd appreciate it!

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I don't know if it's possible anyone still has it, but is it possible to get a link to the very last version of Wife Trainer that was still in HTML format? And also, if possible, the last cheating tool for that HTML format?

Besides that, if anyone knows how to make the text bigger in game for the Renpy version, I'd appreciate it!
Cant help with the first but try and press "A" and increase the text size? Maybe that works

Reactions: JohnJacobs

vimey

Nov 29, 2020

I think you are confused here the old engine was RAGS not HTML

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
You might ask on discord or hypnopics may be someone could help you also if I remember correctly the old version never had any mods
You can get the last updated RAGS version here with a free account.

There were mods for it, but once it was ported to Ren'py, the mod makers either updated their mods to the updated engine. I'm pretty sure both King Tut and Semicardia had RAGS mods, so best bet is to see if there are links in the previously posted link or try their discord.

Reactions: JohnJacobs

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
You can get the last updated RAGS version here with a free account.

There were mods for it, but once it was ported to Ren'py, the mod makers either updated their mods to the updated engine. I'm pretty sure both King Tut and Semicardia had RAGS mods, so best bet is to see if there are links in the previously posted link or try their discord.
Thank you very much. Yes, I know there was a mod for the RAGS version for sure, it was a cheat mod that would allow you to set certain paramaters, like giving yourself more money, more time with girls, edit their obedience levels etc. Not sure if that was King Tut or Semicardia that made that.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Thank you very much. Yes, I know there was a mod for the RAGS version for sure, it was a cheat mod that would allow you to set certain paramaters, like giving yourself more money, more time with girls, edit their obedience levels etc. Not sure if that was King Tut or Semicardia that made that.
Just out of interest, why play the "old" version instead of the new?

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Just out of interest, why play the "old" version instead of the new?
Fair question. I guess I just want to get myself reacquainted with the old version, because I remember it having a very satisfying 'snappiness' and immediateness to everything you did that made it feel enjoyable to play. Renpy feels kinda slow and sluggish to me by comparison.

Edit: Also, I think I remember preferring the layout of the RAGS version, I feel like there was more screen on space to read or...I can't remember, I just recall liking it. Again, I may be way offbase and misremembering, so that's why I wanted to reorient myself with the old version and after getting the hang of it moving on to the renpy version.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Fair question. I guess I just want to get myself reacquainted with the old version, because I remember it having a very satisfying 'snappiness' and immediateness to everything you did that made it feel enjoyable to play. Renpy feels kinda slow and sluggish to me by comparison.

Edit: Also, I think I remember preferring the layout of the RAGS version, I feel like there was more screen on space to read or...I can't remember, I just recall liking it. Again, I may be way offbase and misremembering, so that's why I wanted to reorient myself with the old version and after getting the hang of it moving on to the renpy version.
Well, can´t judge because i don´t know how the game was in the past. I play it since the last update and fell in love with it. But i must say that there are some things which i don´t like, like the history on the left site or that the text is over the pic when they are larger. Or that the inventory pieces switches they places so i get a hard time every time i want to choose something (May be because of the mod - doesn´t played it without it).
Well, the pros are a lot more then the cons. But i wouldn´t miss the new content to play the "old" one.

Maybe somebody know if i can switch the screen up a little? Like, getting rid of the history and get the text out of the pictures and put it to the left side instead?

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
I can't seem to make Hannah a whore, even though I already have Bethany working for me and I previously ran Sam through her Whore quest? My only option is to take her to the club president and his wife for them to sponsor the school, it never lets me select the "Work for it" option as I could before... Anyone know what variable to change to fix this?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I can't seem to make Hannah a whore, even though I already have Bethany working for me and I previously ran Sam through her Whore quest? My only option is to take her to the club president and his wife for them to sponsor the school, it never lets me select the "Work for it" option as I could before... Anyone know what variable to change to fix this?
Can´t you just use a mod and change her status?

Reactions: Semeicardia

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Can´t you just use a mod and change her status?
I wouldn't get to see the scene for making her a whore that way

additionally, I'm interested in *why* it's not working, since I do have whores and I should be able to recruit her as one. Don't want this to happen again in next game without knowing how to avoid it.

Last edited:

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
- When u receive letter, select "let Janice handle that"
- next week Hannah will visit you. have sex with her
- After bankruptcy, select "you can work on it option"

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
- When u receive letter, select "let Janice handle that"
- next week Hannah will visit you. have sex with her
- After bankruptcy, select "you can work on it option"
Ah, so the problem here is I haven't gotten the letter yet. Can I trigger that without training Terri/Chelsea first? I was training Ivy - > Elsa - > Jasmine instead in my game so I haven't gotten to them yet by the time the bank crashed, but I can always just delay the bank crashing until I've trained them and gotten the letter I suppose.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes