ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Can anyone make training repeatable? without pass the day?
It might be possible, but what you're asking for goes beyond the scope of simple cheating, requiring changes to the game's code that could potentially be game breaking (the bad kind).

T

TMWSTW

Uploading a basic version of the mod now. Implemented most of the important stuff but seems like a waste to go crazy when there should be another update soon.

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
What's the changelog, guys?

EDIT: Welp, nevermind, I'm blind it's all in the OP :eek:

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can anyone make training repeatable? without pass the day?
You can easily change the week in game. So you can have all the time of the world to train your wife

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone else get the game over message how you changed too much while looking at a fuzzy face in the mirror. It's annoying. Seems like if you are a certain trait you have to be that way 100 percent of the time

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Uploading a basic version of the mod now. Implemented most of the important stuff but seems like a waste to go crazy when there should be another update soon.
If you give us a hint( mean some uploaders ore special users) we can add your mod too OP. think it will be easyer to find it.

Mar 22, 2017
more or less found out what the mod does, but it breaks Donna's training completely, can't schedule a session with her at all

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
At a glance, it gives you $2000 instead of the normal $200 to start, and each week you get 250 energy instead of the normal 100. I'm not sure if it's doing anything else yet.

I didn't play far enough to see if Donna is broken like twentyoneonfire mentioned, but I'm guessing it has more features if it somehow managed to break one of the NPCs.

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
At a glance, it gives you $2000 instead of the normal $200 to start, and each week you get 250 energy instead of the normal 100. I'm not sure if it's doing anything else yet.

I didn't play far enough to see if Donna is broken like twentyoneonfire mentioned, but I'm guessing it has more features if it somehow managed to break one of the NPCs.
He probably changed Donna have you seen her today check incorrectly. For some reason her check is inversed from all the other clients.(Normal clients ask if times seen today=0 you can visit, Donna default is something like if seen today doesnt equal 0 fail). I could try uploading my modded version that I just finished and hopefully didnt completly break that tries to add a 4th class with access to both classes exclusive content and stronger hypno + Playtest tool in bedroom (play test tool lets you reset clients visited today check but hopefully I deleted that check along with the hypno today check)

Mar 22, 2017
I haven't played the vanilla 0.5a for comparison, but other than the increased starting money and energy/week:

able to train a client multiple times in a week, probably related to Donna breaking
The Club and that secret shop are unlocked from the start

I'm only halfway through the second wave of clients, but that's all I've seen so far

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
In his last mod for .4whatever, he also included buying the stuff in the dark shop continually. So potentially unlimited collars and potions. You have to leave and return to refresh the supply and buy more.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes