zombie666

Aug 4, 2017

Use setup.exe to install the engine and not RagsSetup.msi otherwise you will be missing the required Microsoft runtime and your Rags games will not work.
Somebody should add this to the OP, I downloaded the latest official client 2.0.0 from the official RAGS site and it kept crashing. This version worked great, thanks!

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
In 0.5 Version, Girlfriend Elsa leaves you if you do not give her the D for some time. Was that the case in earlier versions also?? Because this change is not mentioned in the Changelog.
This always happens, with all girls you don´t control, you need to spend some time with them from time to time or they leave forever.

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
i can't arrange sessions with the empty nester,says already had a session

"You had an evening session with Donna the Empty Nester earlier this week. You need to wait until the weekend or next week for another session."

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
i can't arrange sessions with the empty nester,says already had a session

"You had an evening session with Donna the Empty Nester earlier this week. You need to wait until the weekend or next week for another session."
Assuming you did not done a session with her yet, you can only do a client once per week, its a strange bug, you should try ask in the game forum for help.

Reactions: LOL32

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
This is really cool, but I'm SS on week 3, Thur and the Avon lady Amy just showed up. She asks to come in so you can see her catalog and then poof she disappears and can't be interacted with again. Looked all over the house and she's nowhere to be found. Scripting bug from being a super soldier?

Thanks!
Yea sorry I forgot to modify Amy for SS cause Im not a fan of her and forgot she existed when I was adding the new trait to all the options I can find. Sadly as far as I know the Rags designer search function is pretty bad and will only show you the first instance of a word found in a whole section no matter how many times it appears. Theres a few bugs like me missing one of Rae Jealousy checks (She has like 3-4 checks in different place I think) and the Hypnosis trigger word keeps popping up cause I went about adding the SS to it the wrong way ( Im pretty sure I know how to do it now properly).

Sadly I wont be able to mod .5b and fix the mistakes I made in .5a cause hurricane Irma knocked off the power grid/phone/internet where I live in Puerto Rico. As of know I have power (It literally went out again 20-30 minutes ago but came back) and phone/cellphone but I'm still missing Internet (Im posting from my phone 4g atm).

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
@PotatoKing Sorry to hear about your hard times. was a big fan of your mod. Mainly the SS as I like to experience as much content in a play through as possible. Hope the worst is over for you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BlackieMamba

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
What do you have to do to make Donna a cum slut? After calling her one the scene with her son didn't change.

Last edited:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
@random78905 during her training after calling her one from having sex/blowjob training hypnotize her to talk about her interest in cum next week do so again and boom she is a cum slut. i recommend you do this before having her help her son to get the extra content.. just be careful not to do the visit with her husband after turning her into one or shit turns south

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Somebody should add this to the OP, I downloaded the latest official client 2.0.0 from the official RAGS site and it kept crashing. This version worked great, thanks!
It links to the required version of RAGS on the wiki if you look at the latest version page. Or you could go to hypnopics where the dev is active, which links to the correct player as well. For the record, RAGS has basically no compatibility between engine versions, so you'll want to keep an eye on what version is used for each individual game. As a rule of thumb, 2.4.16 is the most commonly used. On another note, 2.0.0 is (obviously) not the latest client version, it's up to 3.0.12 or something like that, and it is generally considered awful. The main site seems to have gone down, you likely grabbed a legacy version from an archived page.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
@random78905 during her training after calling her one from having sex/blowjob training hypnotize her to talk about her interest in cum next week do so again and boom she is a cum slut. i recommend you do this before having her help her son to get the extra content.. just be careful not to do the visit with her husband after turning her into one or shit turns south

Ok I did that but I don't know how to actually call the son over to show him.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Ok I did that but I don't know how to actually call the son over to show him.
@random78905 Just wait.. if you go long enough with out feeding her she will show up at your door as a random event. first time you can call him over to show him that you were right and offer to let him partake next time ( i have never picked the charge him option so i dont know what it does if you do try it let me know the outcome)

Last edited:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
@Litvan No walkthrough and it would be painfully hard to make one. as there are soo many divergent paths and closed paths based on character trait that it would be nearly impossible to cover everything. Take Elsa for example You can make her; a GF, a Hypno GF, a slavegirl, degraded, puppygirl, a domme. through hypnosis you can train here to love rough sex love the taste of your cum hell you can even get her to voluntarily drink your piss ( havent got this one to happen yet but its in there ) there is being cuckolded by here swinging with here and that is just one character and not all of the things for here. so yeah a walkthrough might be tough.. however if we we all took it upon ourselves to update the wiki with stuff we have discovered then there would be a worthwhile walkthrough.

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
"you can only do a client once per week, its a strange bug, you should try ask in the game forum for help."

I tried a session with her on Monday and she says the same thing.

fuck this bug

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
I really took a good time with this game, even if it's a bit hard to find the "perfect" train for each one.

But Damn, Elsa, start as frigid, and finish as a sex monster... I did the "BAD" (for me) choice to turn her as domme... Damn, she scaring me now!!!

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Was just wondering.. can you turn elsa into a cum slut like donna? (at least I remember something about her being able to be turned into that)

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Well i tried Elsa as Slave (clearly a bad option, cause it's killing all the fun with her) you can turn her depraved (i did not try) and more, but i only played as dom MC.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes