PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Uploading my Modded version since it didnt burst into flames. I would like to thank TMWSTW since I didnt originally know how to add a 4th option so I just copy pasted his edit.

Changes of the top of my head:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note:When Playing as SS something might proc to quickly from me mis-editing a value or break from me not linking Dom and Playboy things correct. This should be at a minimal but I haven't tested this version enough. (Or at all apart from Donna and the Marilyn Triggers)

Enjoy and lets all collectively hope I don't get bodied if Hurricane Irma hits Puerto Rico

Edit:Im playing through it now to see what triggers I missed so sometime tomorrow Ill upload another version and thatll be it until .5b or whatever other patch adds a decent amount of content

Last edited:
T

TMWSTW

Uploading my Modded version since it didnt burst into flames. I would like to thank TMWSTW since I didnt originally know how to add a 4th option so I just copy pasted his edit.

Note:When Playing as SS something might proc to quickly from me mis-editing a value or break from me not linking Dom and Playboy things correct. This should be at a minimal but I haven't tested this version enough. (Or at all apart from Donna and the Marilyn Triggers)

Enjoy and lets all collectively hope I don't get bodied if Hurricane Irma hits Puerto Rico

Edit:Im playing through it now to see what triggers I missed so sometime tomorrow Ill upload another version and thatll be it until .5b or whatever other patch adds a decent amount of content
Hah, I might have to stop making TMWSTW at this point, I can't keep up. Good work.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Thjis

May 19, 2017
First time in any play through .... i started getting death threats. Phone call about Amy with threat. All three of my choices lead to game over. Any options or any one know what triggered this ending?

Mar 22, 2017
It's from seducing Amy without having protection, one of those would be having the lawyer owe you a favor and I don't remember the other one

Just don't accept her love potion and keep buying junk which will make her come back every 2 weeks

sl510102

Jul 9, 2017
Hello guys.
Can anyone give me a link for the software to open the game? I am not sure which one is good. Thanks you.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Hello guys.
Can anyone give me a link for the software to open the game? I am not sure which one is good. Thanks you.

Use setup.exe to install the engine and not RagsSetup.msi otherwise you will be missing the required Microsoft runtime and your Rags games will not work.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
In 0.5 Version, Girlfriend Elsa leaves you if you do not give her the D for some time. Was that the case in earlier versions also?? Because this change is not mentioned in the Changelog.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
In 0.5 Version, Girlfriend Elsa leaves you if you do not give her the D for some time. Was that the case in earlier versions also?? Because this change is not mentioned in the Changelog.
I guess so never happened to me, but bree left once because I was not a good master so I think they all work like that if you don't use potions or will-tamers on them.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
How do I get Jasmine to be my girlfriend? I've gotten the public blowjob and the whore role playing but every time I ask her she refuses to leave her husband.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
If anyone's interested, I've been developing a new JavaScript-based RAGS player and have a version of Wife Trainer you can play in the browser:

It doesn't fully cheeze the game like some of the mods posted here, but it does allow you to do things like freeze the energy level in place and set variables to whatever you want (similar to the debug.bat technique in the windows client).

Reactions: Kaparzo

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
what i have to freeze to get permanent session with clients without time lost?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
If you freeze both 'Day' and 'Client Visit this Week?' you can have the same client visit over and over, but you'll need to unfreeze 'Day' eventually to move forward with the game.

Keep in mind freezing too many things could possibly confuse the game. I usually just play through the weeks like normal and set 'Week' back to an earlier value if I'm running out of time.

Anything too much more complicated than that would probably require modifying the game logic like @TMWSTW or other mods

Reactions: Davidreiter

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I guess so never happened to me, but bree left once because I was not a good master so I think they all work like that if you don't use potions or will-tamers on them.
My bad. In previous version, elsa asked me to be her boyfriend (probably due to love potion) and i said yes. In this version, i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes (no love potion) So she left i didn't give the attention she needed.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016

This is really cool, but I'm SS on week 3, Thur and the Avon lady Amy just showed up. She asks to come in so you can see her catalog and then poof she disappears and can't be interacted with again. Looked all over the house and she's nowhere to be found. Scripting bug from being a super soldier?

Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes