grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Was just wondering.. can you turn elsa into a cum slut like donna? (at least I remember something about her being able to be turned into that)
@Litvan not exactly into a cumslut but a hypnotist can invoke her trigger and through the special options there can suggest that she loves the taste of yours. this will eventually bleed through into normal events while not hypnotized through the cuse of the text. the images dont really change but what she says does

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
"you can only do a client once per week, its a strange bug, you should try ask in the game forum for help."

I tried a session with her on Monday and she says the same thing.

"You had an evening session with Donna the Empty Nester earlier this week. You need to wait until the weekend or next week for another session."

fuck this bug
@LOL32 where you using debug? or playing straight up? its possible to change a value in debug mode to cause this kind of issue. personally havent seen it happen without trying though.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Is there a way to get Lauren and Donna to move in (without enslaving Lauren)?
@zopeda From what i have found via trial and error

Donna: Currently all roads are a dead end in that front she is a truly devoted wife thus even hypnosis cant break the connection and the MC will not use potions on her. you can use the will tamer on her during weekend dungeon time but if i recall correctly it still wont break.

Lauren: Currently the only not transformitive options i have found is via blackmail to turn her into one of your whores if you feel like pimping her out. (personally I rather enjoy the sick Karma behind it having both her and sophie (her ex receptionist) as your whores. i cant remember if there were options other than whore for blackmail as I had been zooming through to get to the point of the bank closing to try and figure all the options with the school. as for actual live in your house for harem style currently there is only transformation potions and will tamer that i have found.

I am personally hoping when this game reaches completion that there will be a purists way to pokemon this (gotta catch em all). I mean its great to be able to collect all these women into your harem but its that extra special attachment you get when they are there by their own will ( even if you have broken their will through domination ie Bree )

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Its unlikely the game will provide a way of get all in the game, once i saw a guy asking in the forum and the game author said the game was not really made for that, it supposed to the player to choose different paths, of course, you can bypass that using cheats.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I really took a good time with this game, even if it's a bit hard to find the "perfect" train for each one.

But Damn, Elsa, start as frigid, and finish as a sex monster... I did the "BAD" (for me) choice to turn her as domme... Damn, she scaring me now!!!
Actually Elsa as a domme is the only ending so far in this game, even if its a "bad" ending, i say this because in the forum some players actually liked that end ( cuckolding and submission fetish, you know ). I actually think its interesting how variable a single character can be, girlfriend ( best option for me ), slave ( i don´t think is that bad, before that update was the only way of getting anal with her after training ), or you can have he as a domme, and the best part is that all of those options have a good story behind them, the author sure did a good job on her, of course the actress doing so many diverse scenes was what allowed that kind of work.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Its unlikely the game will provide a way of get all in the game, once i saw a guy asking in the forum and the game author said the game was not really made for that, it supposed to the player to choose different paths, of course, you can bypass that using cheats.
@Silver1 its actually quite possible to collect every character in some form or another it just requires tremendous patience and planning. Playing as a dom and then getting the hypno focus will allow you to collect every character that can be collected though some are only collected as your whores and others need to be collar'd or potioned it is still quite manageable.

I was merely stating my own personal desires the games author is making a fantastic game and its up to us to explore it to find our ideal outcome. for me so far I have managed
GF : Elsa
GF : Chelsea then converted to SG cause she was too high maintenance
SG: Bree, Nicole, Lauren, Terri (this one is tough but you can even get the favour from Marilyn and still convert her to SG after)
Whore: Sophie, Jasmine, Banker (forgot her name
CS: Donna (not really collected but close enough)
Bimbo: Rea
Still struggling to get the timing right for the Principal but ill get it

I could doll Sam but i preffer to either turn her to a domme so she can get married or set her up with the Club owners so i can visit have my fun and get some extra benefits from club scenes

but there you have it thats all collectables accounted for in a single playthrough

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Will a modded version be out soon?
@Zeph its unlikely TMWSTW might come out for 5b as he mentioned so earlier however the creator of the supersoldier mod is in the middle of a hurricane without power

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Actually Elsa as a domme is the only ending so far in this game, even if its a "bad" ending, i say this because in the forum some players actually liked that end ( cuckolding and submission fetish, you know ). I actually think its interesting how variable a single character can be, girlfriend ( best option for me ), slave ( i don´t think is that bad, before that update was the only way of getting anal with her after training ), or you can have he as a domme, and the best part is that all of those options have a good story behind them, the author sure did a good job on her, of course the actress doing so many diverse scenes was what allowed that kind of work.
I'm totally agree with you, all the backup and story is great, sign of a good job from the creator, as long as you can have 3 ends just after the training with each girls (they contact you, you contact them, they say yes, or no to meet you after the training.)

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Will a modded version be out soon?
Not sure what exactly you're wanting from the mod, but I just exported 0.5b to web format and then used regalia from this thread:

You have access to everything like money and all that and can freeze values like energy, etc.

Found it much more preferable to running debug, because even on my beast of a machine(it's built for development) rags in debug mode is slow as hell.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Are there any endings with Sara beyond just finishing her training? Would love to have her as part of the harem.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Are there any endings with Sara beyond just finishing her training? Would love to have her as part of the harem.
@dbp5ca none of the third wave clients have any post training actions as of yet, this content will be added in future releases

Reactions: dbp5ca

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I finally got working internet as of today. If you guys are still interested in a .5b version of the mod it will take a while as I catch up on a week long of media I've missed.
Thanks for all your help so far. Take care of yourself first. Floods are a bitch.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I finally got working internet as of today. If you guys are still interested in a .5b version of the mod it will take a while as I catch up on a week long of media I've missed.
@PotatoKing Welcome back to technology :D glad things are on the up and up.. been playing around with RagsDesigner while you were away and i took a look at your modded version just to see how you did it. and i think i noticed something a bit odd about your SS trait. even though you say it has a playboy base none of the playboy trait checks that i found seemed to have the Or variable comparison for trait 4 thus not allowing SS to trigger perhaps i am just blind but i thought i would bring this up incase it was an oversight

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
@Silver1 its actually quite possible to collect every character in some form or another it just requires tremendous patience and planning. Playing as a dom and then getting the hypno focus will allow you to collect every character that can be collected though some are only collected as your whores and others need to be collar'd or potioned it is still quite manageable.

I was merely stating my own personal desires the games author is making a fantastic game and its up to us to explore it to find our ideal outcome. for me so far I have managed
GF : Elsa
GF : Chelsea then converted to SG cause she was too high maintenance
SG: Bree, Nicole, Lauren, Terri (this one is tough but you can even get the favour from Marilyn and still convert her to SG after)
Whore: Sophie, Jasmine, Banker (forgot her name
CS: Donna (not really collected but close enough)
Bimbo: Rea
Still struggling to get the timing right for the Principal but ill get it

I could doll Sam but i preffer to either turn her to a domme so she can get married or set her up with the Club owners so i can visit have my fun and get some extra benefits from club scenes

but there you have it thats all collectables accounted for in a single playthrough
How do you doll Sam?

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes