grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
How do you doll Sam?
@fasteddie this one takes some time. when you are ready to suggest a career change for her
Choose: Sex Services -> then you will have to wait for her to think about it and get some options to see if she is good enough including a visit from her at your house for a romp or a bj then start pimping her out i believe after 3 times she will say its not for her. ( you must keep her going until she has the asian male client )
this will trigger the possibility of an event to occur where he wants to buy her go through with it. eventually you should get contacted and have the option to trade one of your girls to get sam back but as a doll.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
@PotatoKing Welcome back to technology :D glad things are on the up and up.. been playing around with RagsDesigner while you were away and i took a look at your modded version just to see how you did it. and i think i noticed something a bit odd about your SS trait. even though you say it has a playboy base none of the playboy trait checks that i found seemed to have the Or variable comparison for trait 4 thus not allowing SS to trigger perhaps i am just blind but i thought i would bring this up incase it was an oversight
They should be there the trait checks are basically called in the search function "Playboy?","Dom","Hypnotist?/Hypno" sans the Amy that I missed and the neighbor I think all the other Playboy should have a "or Trait equal 4", also the secretary I didn't place a manual option cause I like the do path pictures more so I dont believe it worth the effort.

The place I was going to fix the or check was mostly on the hypnosis trigger word check
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
other than that .5b doesnt really add much but by far the easiest way to mod the game is to destroy all the other classes and make it so you can only play the mod as a SS (basically make trait 1 the only playable trait and the change every trait that checks for trait 2 and 3 into checking trait 1)

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@PotatoKing Ahh either i missed them or i had an unmodded one loaded at the time. Been running 2 instances of designer side by side to make things a bit easier.

I definitley agree that just having the 1 trait would make it easier but i can imagine a lot of your fans play your mod for the wand and the multiple training's per week. not to mentioned replaying the different traits is a good way to keep your fix going until the next release ( heavan forbid we get bored and have to search through the 0.1's for some entertainment)

Sent you a PM with somethings i was playing around with if you like any of it please feel free seeing as a lot of it was based on your work anyway

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
PS I think using the not equals variable comparison on the trait condition checks would be the best
For example on the Store Clerk Talk to her Playboy condition
unmodded its

Variable Comparison - Trait Equals 1

for modded wouldnt it be better to have 2 Comparisons

Variable Comparison - Trait Not Equals 2
AND Variable Comparison - Trait Not Equals 3

that would mean if the trait value was anything other than 2 or 3 it would activate the flirt option

Similarly with Bree on the dom check

Variable Comparison - Trait Not Equals 1
AND Variable Comparison - Trait Not Equals 2

i found a lot of the hypno triggers are just checking for hypno level greater than 0 meaning you have the focus from the DAS but the Hypnotist? triggers are checking traits

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
@PotatoKing alright after some quick testing I think i found an easier way to do this. Anywhere there is a Trait check condition ie Hypnotis? Playboy? Dom? its easiest to just leave those how they are in vanilla select the trait check that is most beneficial to the player copy and paste it in line with the others rename it to SS or whatever and then copy and paste the commands from the other trait checks you wan under the command on success for the SS trait check.

Example of the Bree first time talking to her

Flow is like this

Talk to her
Display text blah blah
media blah blah
variable blah blah
Yes?
Dom?
character set action dominate-active​
Hypnotist?
character set action hypnotize-active​
Playboy?
blah blah​
Super Soldier? <- copied and pasted version of Dom? comparison value changed to 4
character set action dominate-active
character set action hypnotize-active <- copied and pasted command from Hypnotist trait check​

just tested this on both bree and rae and it worked quite well and was simpler than adding AND's and OR's as you just ctrl c and ctrl v edit the name of the condition and change the value

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
@PotatoKing alright after some quick testing I think i found an easier way to do this. Anywhere there is a Trait check condition ie Hypnotis? Playboy? Dom? its easiest to just leave those how they are in vanilla select the trait check that is most beneficial to the player copy and paste it in line with the others rename it to SS or whatever and then copy and paste the commands from the other trait checks you wan under the command on success for the SS trait check.

Example of the Bree first time talking to her

Flow is like this

Talk to her
Display text blah blah
media blah blah
variable blah blah
Yes?
Dom?
character set action dominate-active​
Hypnotist?
character set action hypnotize-active​
Playboy?
blah blah​
Super Soldier? <- copied and pasted version of Dom? comparison value changed to 4
character set action dominate-active
character set action hypnotize-active <- copied and pasted command from Hypnotist trait check​

just tested this on both bree and rae and it worked quite well and was simpler than adding AND's and OR's as you just ctrl c and ctrl v edit the name of the condition and change the value
What would be your opinion on thing like the Club Marilyn scene that don't have a clear better option and is instead two different image sets. I tried adding a option into her scene but I always went the opposite way with the secretary where I just picked one of the two path and said I like this image set more. I'm not sure which is preferable or if to only add options when its easy.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
What would be your opinion on thing like the Club Marilyn scene that don't have a clear better option and is instead two different image sets. I tried adding a option into her scene but I always went the opposite way with the secretary where I just picked one of the two path and said I like this image set more. I'm not sure which is preferable or if to only add options when its easy.
Personally I really like the game as it is for the most part and in cases like that i think leaving them as is to encourage people to play again is just fine. i sent a message to the man himself telling him how much i love the fact that the choices you make with the girls has so much weight expecially when transformations are involved i mean i probably played it through 6 times before i even found out there were mods to it

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Personally I really like the game as it is for the most part and in cases like that i think leaving them as is to encourage people to play again is just fine. i sent a message to the man himself telling him how much i love the fact that the choices you make with the girls has so much weight expecially when transformations are involved i mean i probably played it through 6 times before i even found out there were mods to it
The game is great but I've always stagnated on wave 2 since wave 3 doesn't have post training content (Post Training what I feel is the reward for completing successful completing the training)

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I agree the post training is my favourite part as well but there are lots of little side stories too.. the jewlery bimbo turning the principal into a doll the club member blackmail story line.. tons of replayability

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I never got this story branch?? How do i get it??

Also in the Sam robot/doll story line, is there any chance to save her ??
the blackmail one requires the club pres wife to be "helping out around the club more" so that you can get the masquerade events and then i believe it also requires that you have set sam up with the pres and his wife. i havent actually done it yet i just know its in there.

for the sam robot/doll story you can just avoid trying to get her to be a whore to avoid the whole story line or if you want to do that then you can only save her from going to slavers by getting help from marylin

Reactions: MrGhostRider

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
the blackmail one requires the club pres wife to be "helping out around the club more" so that you can get the masquerade events and then i believe it also requires that you have set sam up with the pres and his wife. i havent actually done it yet i just know its in there.

for the sam robot/doll story you can just avoid trying to get her to be a whore to avoid the whole story line or if you want to do that then you can only save her from going to slavers by getting help from marylin
Wow... I am learning about new branches every day! Thanks a lot. This is truly one of immersive game with most depth.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016

I think if you bring Elsa or Chelsea you could do it, not that i ever got it but from the code it seems that's possible.
Talking about the blackmail event.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Is there any cheats on this like unlimited money or a way to quickly get the stats you need or is this a huge grind where you can only get one person at a time?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Is there any cheats on this like unlimited money or a way to quickly get the stats you need or is this a huge grind where you can only get one person at a time?

Compared to a lot of other games (like any QSP game) I'd hardly call this one a grind, though.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I think if you bring Elsa or Chelsea you could do it, not that i ever got it but from the code it seems that's possible.
Talking about the blackmail event.
you are correct in a sense as she is the person you set up elsa with for lesbian sessions but sam has to be there and sam has to pull off her mask otherwise you can't talk to her. if elsa is there too it will just add some text saying she saw you with her friend

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
there are definitley ways to do so though with most of them even when you get there desire sens sub and resistance maxed you still have to perform all or specific training with them to unlock more. I am currently working on a modded version of 5b with help from @PotatoKing who made the supersoldier mod and have contacted wifetrainer on another sight to make sure they are okay with me posting it here. it might take a couple weeks to get it release ready but it will add some nice options to the game once done

Reactions: Imthatguy9924

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Uh Oh! looks like wife trainer is taking a reflection period before continuing content creation.

he is considering starting from scratch on another platform that has better protection from being hacked.
i cant imagine renpy being any better and im not sure unity or unreal would fit unless he has decided to go with 3d model (wouldnt really mind that one) at any rate out of respect for the games author I wont be releasing any modded version of the game until such time as consent is given.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Never managed this one: the jeweler bimbo turning the principal into a doll.

Could never seem to impact the Jewelry one much at all.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Uh Oh! looks like wife trainer is taking a reflection period before continuing content creation.

he is considering starting from scratch on another platform that has better protection from being hacked.
i cant imagine renpy being any better and im not sure unity or unreal would fit unless he has decided to go with 3d model (wouldnt really mind that one) at any rate out of respect for the games author I wont be releasing any modded version of the game until such time as consent is given.
This is a bit suprising, I mean the search for something resistant to hacks. I always considered it a great show of respect for a game when someone takes the effort to modify it. See the reaction to mods for Bethesda games for example. Any idea as to why he wants to limit the game's possible appeal?

Reactions: selectivepaperclip
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes