HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Yes, she also requires some work. You need to make her a showgirl in Club first, after that keep trigger her Club and other Exhibicionst events, at some point she will invite you home... At this point, you will need to trigger a few more new events and in the end she will say that she is ready to leave her husband and move in with you, joining the harem.
Thank you for the help, im assuming I need to catch her about the town a few times to make her more slutty?

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you for the help, im assuming I need to catch her about the town a few times to make her more slutty?
I definitely did it too, but I think the real progress in GF direction is through her show at the Club. You have to make her a showgirl first and watch her shows.

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I am a hypnotist and I have been successful with Fairy and I did not make her pay but still did not give me the shiny handcuffs. What should I do?

Oct 15, 2017
Tried playing the mobile version, can't even begin the game. Very first thing out of the text intro, to check my messages? The red ! on the phone disappears as soon as the text is done and I can't click on the phone, leaving the entire game seemingly unplayable. Is is busted, or am I missing something stupid?

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
I definitely did it too, but I think the real progress in GF direction is through her show at the Club. You have to make her a showgirl first and watch her shows.
Hmm, I've done this but she still won't let me wait for her in the main room. Something about not showing Infront of everyone. Though she does now say she feels guiltier with her husband.

4.40 star(s) 67 Votes