Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
How do I get Sarah as GF? I'm stuck at the step where I have to distract her and take the husband to the club.... I have the club unlocked but I don't know what to do.
Sarah has to be a dancer at the club and do some sex shows there. This will draw the attention of a woman, who seems to be interested in Sarah's husband. Encourage that and break up the happy couple.

Reactions: Sihy

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WifeTrainerFiles-0.7r
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lupolcuio

Dec 28, 2020
Sorry guys can someone please tell me how to do Jasmine route in Natural Dom path please? I'm struggling trying to understand how to have sex with her before the ending of the training.

Emoon

May 4, 2017
The game has only had 2 characters added by modders with the last one being released in 2021. One of the main drivers for getting this into renpy was to enable modding, but it hasn't really worked for them. I don't think its very easy at all.
I said it's straight forward and not that it's easy. Setting a modded Character up isn't complicated, however writing, coding and preparing material for it is certainly quite a lengthy task.

qq775884889

May 31, 2024
I want this game but, I do not understand English, and no translation software can machine turn, I would like to ask if there is a big god out of a patch

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I want this game but, I do not understand English, and no translation software can machine turn, I would like to ask if there is a big god out of a patch
You should be able to machine translate each file in the core module, though you are looking at translating between 500000 and 1000000 lines, which could take a while to translate.
I also believe Google Lens would work with the game.
But as far as I know, there are no current plan to support any language other than English.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there a way to 'sleep' at end of a day to regain energy?

The 'end day' option just goes to next day with same energy, as if the MC doesn't sleep.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wife Trainer Files [v0.7r] [WifeTrainer]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Well, considering the modding documentation is basically non-existent, it makes sense there are not more modders. Not to mention a whole new character is a lot of work. Haseo spent a lot of time writing for Kagney and gathering images etc. and I am still coding her.

Also remember that modders and developers are people too and often have full time works and potentially families. Balancing work time, "free time" and social obligation can be a challenge and having to then spend your free time for essentially another (unpaid) job in the form of modding is not a prospect most people look forward to.

I also appreciate Haseo not rushing me coding Kagney. If they had rushed me, I would simply have dropped the project. But I am chipping away on it. But I am also working on a wiki and a guide system and a bunch of other projects relating to this game and I have to balance that with working, family, social obligations and recuperating for work.
I wasn't having a go i was a literally replying to a person who said modding is easy with "no its not".

If i was going to make a point its that adding modding support was the 2nd business case listed by WT for moving from rags and more content was something I was excited about. That business case has so far been a failure as it appears to be way to hard.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hello all,

give it more as "Kagney the Struggling Student"??
Have a nice day
Helmut
The writing and planning for the Girlfriend Post Training is done and has been for a few years. Semeicardia is doing it for free so it's up in the air for when it gets finished since it's a lot of content. Until then, remain patient

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Guys, whenever I start a training they are either incomplete or flawed and I still only focus on one at a time. How can I complete the training?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Can someone tell me what they gay content here is? Going by the images, I don't see any, but I'm guessing there's a route or something with a guy?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Can someone tell me what they gay content here is? Going by the images, I don't see any, but I'm guessing there's a route or something with a guy?
If I remember correctly there is a swinger couple in week 4 or so which you can have threesome with.
You can choose if he may or may not touch you.

Reactions: Ridley77
4.40 star(s) 67 Votes