Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Alright guys, I am back at it. and if Fstop is amenable we will have a joint project to get us up to the abilities where we left off in rags. Working full time though so it may be a little slow going.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
so Turns out Fstop is PotatoKing who helped with the Rags Mod so i will be integrating his awesome work into the master trainer mod. along with some other stuff i have planned which i will start working on tomorrow

zettan

Jun 27, 2017
Im really confused right now.
Is this mod for the renpy version of the game or the Rags one?
And if this is for the renpy version, where do i install the mod? i tried copying the files into /game but that didnt work.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Im really confused right now.
Is this mod for the renpy version of the game or the Rags one?
And if this is for the renpy version, where do i install the mod? i tried copying the files into /game but that didnt work.
you were close its /game/modules and yes its for the Ren'py one. i used the same thread that started as the rags mod as i will not be continuing with rags modding

Reactions: zettan

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So, grev, I'm using your latest Master mod, and most of the console commands appear to have to impact. I can edit money, and the Summon and Dismiss commands work, and the Club and DAS access lines work, but the tag adds to the various character attributes appear to have no effect in-game, and the remove tag text results in errors.

This happens in every version of the base game and two modules I've tried since the new playtest version was released.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
So, grev, I'm using your latest Master mod, and most of the console commands appear to have to impact. I can edit money, and the Summon and Dismiss commands work, and the Club and DAS access lines work, but the tag adds to the various character attributes appear to have no effect in-game, and the remove tag text results in errors.

This happens in every version of the base game and two modules I've tried since the new playtest version was released.

what do you mean by every version.. there is only 1 version. also. the Master Key is not my Module its Fstop 's I posted it here for convenience sake as i will be integrating his work into future releases. my only mod is the master trainer so far. i was planning on working on something a little more but there is a veritable swarm of bugs with the game and 0.7b should be released thursday or friday so i am postponing the work a bit

mattius77

May 16, 2017
When I say 'version' I mean with the mods that are currently available. I've done Core, Core+Master, and Core+Master Key. In none of them can I edit the character variables. I mean, I can open the console and enter the script as indicated in the main game thread, and I don't get an error. But when you check the character stats, they remain reflective of just what you've actually played. The edit doesn't 'take'.

I'm only really interested in doing this for the first three waves of clients in the current build, as it represents older content that I've already played through many times.

Karei

Sep 27, 2017
When I say 'version' I mean with the mods that are currently available. I've done Core, Core+Master, and Core+Master Key. In none of them can I edit the character variables. I mean, I can open the console and enter the script as indicated in the main game thread, and I don't get an error. But when you check the character stats, they remain reflective of just what you've actually played. The edit doesn't 'take'.

I'm only really interested in doing this for the first three waves of clients in the current build, as it represents older content that I've already played through many times.
From what I've found so far, the edit does take if you do it right. It just doesn't look like it takes, but if you actually attempt an action that requires a given trait that you've use the command for, such as attempting to flirt with Rae while you started as dominant, it works.
In case it helps, the format seems to be: player.add_tag('trait of choice') All lower case, and including the apostrophes.
Also, if you're adding hypnotist, you need to make sure you use the command to increase your hypnosis level as well.

If you're using this Master mod, and choose to play as "the Master" it looks like it starts you off with all of the traits already enabled anyway, so you don't even need to use the console commands. Is that what the "Master" mod is supposed to be? The mod author should put a description for it in the opening post to show exactly what the mod is supposed to do.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm not so much worried about modding out the MC traits as I am getting to post-training content for all the Clients (where available).

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I am the Author of the Master Trainer mod. and it was just something i threw together to brush the dust off. the intent is to have a mod that will be on par or better with what was in my last rags mod. but i am waiting for the bug fix release at least whish should be out in a day or two

Fluffypineapple

Nov 7, 2017
Sorry if I'm being blind/stupid here but I can't seem to find any installation instructions or even a description of what the mod actually does.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
mods are extracted into the modules folder which is in the game folder. master gives you all trainer types in one as well as gold boost. master key gives you basic cheats similar to what was in rags

Reactions: whatwutwhat
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote