Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
master trainer should. not sure about master key
both mods work properly, only when using "get items" there is an renpy error that the item stamina_pills is not there, but that error can be ignored and the pills have to be aquired normally xD

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
both mods work properly, only when using "get items" there is an renpy error that the item stamina_pills is not there, but that error can be ignored and the pills have to be aquired normally xD
The mod gives you to many stamina pills I think.
Dont know why but the stamina pills are gone in .7d (I checked and .7c does have them) so I removed it from the thing since they were kinda pointless anyway.

Anyway here's a updated key could of forgotten something but some are:
-Unlimited Hypno is now a toggle and refreshes automatically week to week
-Daily weekly refresh now gives energy
-Added options to get Terri reward from Cassandra/Marilyn ( havent tested it out farther than making sure event fires)
-Added a option to set Dee's Visit to current week (probably dont use this before Donna is ready or you'll lock yourself out for the week)
-Option to refresh Marilyn reward and move her to the club to redeem
-Tossed stamina pills in the trash (and apparently so did WT)
-Removed Rae summon/dismiss (the bug that needed this was fixed)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The ability to summon Rae allowed to cut out the grind of either the hypnosis or flirting and just get her as either a bimbo or showgirl. Kinda liked it.

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
The ability to summon Rae allowed to cut out the grind of either the hypnosis or flirting and just get her as either a bimbo or showgirl. Kinda liked it.
Added it back in.
Edit: Changed the Dee visiting this week to visiting next week so it would trigger her visiting your house properly
added summon/dismiss for bree just in case someone wanted that
Added a option to alter week in 1/5/10 increments ( wanted to make its a text box but that made the game throw errors after a week passed so opted for this)

Try out semeicardia mod seems pretty fire https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-files-cheat-mod-0-1-semeicardia.33729/

Last edited:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Sorry asking a stupid question.
But can someone tell me what does this mod do? i.e. its features?
It adds another trainer choice which combines the different types (dominant, playboy, hypnotist), and provides the player with extra starting money and weekly income.

Reactions: UserX

Gun81

Apr 3, 2019
What should I choose later to appear for the first time Elsa 1.2.3?
I chose No. 1 but I couldn't see her after a while.

Devka

May 8, 2017
Does this version of the mod work with 0.7f? Or do we need to wait for an updated version of the mod?

Reactions: SamHaim

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
how to use this mod? i dont get it
Put it in the game folder labelled "modules". Once you extract the file, it'll give you a folder called "Master", just place that in the folder I mentioned. To find it, this is the filepath (might be slightly different for you as I'm on Mac, but I'm 90% sure it's the same): game -> contents -> resources -> autorun -> game -> modules.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
On Win it's

game\modules\[name of mod]

When you launch a new game, you'll be prompted with a choice of which modules to 'activate'. Just select the ones you wish to run and off you go.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Game fails every fkn story arc i've gone down. All of the wives except the first one are so impossible to fix, it's almost as if all of them are designed to fail which means the developer never wanted anyone to finish it..

Spazz05

Jul 12, 2017
Game fails every fkn story arc i've gone down. All of the wives except the first one are so impossible to fix, it's almost as if all of them are designed to fail which means the developer never wanted anyone to finish it..
First
you should put this in the wife trainer thread not this mod thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7i-wife-trainer.78/
Second
walkthrough
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-trainer-v0-7i-wife-trainer.78/page-69#post-2098654
good luck and have fun

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Most function are present in either one or the two other cheat mods.
The one I've not see is the Dee one, as some mod still need polish over the characters specifics.

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
are these mods updated to the new release or is it going to? also can you add a cheat where the girls weekly events reset so they come every week?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote