Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
I think the mods that work with this update allow for this.
Maybe I should be specific. When I say weekly events I don't mean being able to train the same girl every day of the week. I mean girlfriend events, Hannah visits exe.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Right, I think one of the working mods allows for reset of those events (Jasmine street flashing, Hannah, etc.)

ssegrub

Sep 2, 2017
Isn't there an option like "Reset weeklies", or something like that?
Yes but that only makes it where you can train the same girl everyday of the week and talk to Bree and Rae everyday (exc.) Not the special events that I'm talking about.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I can't understand how to work in this mod can anybody help please

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Maybe I'm stupid, but after reading the mod's description I'm nowhere closer to figuring out what this mod actually does. All the description is, is thanking the people who made it... But what does it actually do?
I have the same problem. What is this mod?

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
I have the same problem. What is this mod?
Maybe I'm stupid, but after reading the mod's description I'm nowhere closer to figuring out what this mod actually does. All the description is, is thanking the people who made it... But what does it actually do?
It adds a role at the start of the game called master, been a while since I used it but i'm pretty sure the master role has all three traits in the one master trait.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
This mod has not been updated since game version 0.7a and we are on 0.7n now. I doubt this is going to be updated any time soon, if at all. Everyone is better off with my Cheatomatic mod (and Cheater trainer type mod) or Tristim's KingTuT mod.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
This mod has not been updated since game version 0.7a and we are on 0.7n now. I doubt this is going to be updated any time soon, if at all. Everyone is better off with my Cheatomatic mod (and Cheater trainer type mod) or Tristim's KingTuT mod.
Might be a stupid question to ask but can i use your Cheat Mod and Player type mod together?

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Might be a stupid question to ask but can i use your Cheat Mod and Player type mod together?
Yes you can.
The Player type mod is basically a hybrid of the 3 standard player types + moneybags with extra boosted stats.
You could gain the same results by manually adjusting the player tags and player stats with the Cheatomatic mod.
So it is just an easy and fast way to play on 'Easy Mode' so to speak.
I would also suggest using the Cheatomatic -> Player -> Cheat Start
It basically enables Auto-training extending, auto-character refresh, give 99 of most items you will ever need in the game, an upgraded bonsai in every house room and a bunch of other stuff. It will make training clients VERY easy.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Zoro45

Mar 4, 2018
I can't see the pictures when I try to download the file, this screen appears in front of me

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Yes you can.
The Player type mod is basically a hybrid of the 3 standard player types + moneybags with extra boosted stats.
You could gain the same results by manually adjusting the player tags and player stats with the Cheatomatic mod.
So it is just an easy and fast way to play on 'Easy Mode' so to speak.
I would also suggest using the Cheatomatic -> Player -> Cheat Start
It basically enables Auto-training extending, auto-character refresh, give 99 of most items you will ever need in the game, an upgraded bonsai in every house room and a bunch of other stuff. It will make training clients VERY easy.
Thank You very much for explaining all that. Really appreciate it. I thought on holding back for the nexyt version but got a lot of time and with all the tv series and all that coming to an end i thought what the hell lets play. Now i can play peacefully. Thanks again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote