3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1662745128950.png

Overview:
This Game is a reboot of Wifey's Dilemma, with many new upgrades and features.
In this game, the main character marries his friend so that she can stay in the country (Both characters can be renamed).
He had feelings for her when they were younger, but never managed to act on them.
Now that she's married to him... who knows?
The game follows the experiences of this young man.
He will meet other women, and will be able to develop his relationships with them.
Attention: NTR is avoidable. Sharing is avoidable. Read the Developer Notes please.
The developer will ignore all comments about the optional NTR in this game.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: 3Diddly Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.48
Language: English
Other Games: Link - Hannah's Corruption (Comic)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough

Onibaku thanks for the link

screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png wistory1 26 copy.png wistory1 30 copy.png wistory3 16 copy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
whaaaat?!!! Is one of yhe two hottest asian daz models ever being cursed?
You brought it to life once, then left the fans in frustration.

One of those fans even tried to give it a second chance (pretty talented try for a beginner, really), but sadly that project looks close to be abandoned as well.

So you torturing us again... If you are going to abandone it once more, imaginary god will come into existance and create a special hell for you! :devilish:

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Are you keeping the same plot? I liked the first half: interesting, original, but believable setup..until it turned into some bizarre Weinstein office drama.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Are you keeping the same plot? I liked the first half: interesting, original, but believable setup..until it turned into some bizarre Weinstein office drama.
Yeah, that stuff is getting moved to the NTR side. You won't see it in the non NTR playthrough.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Yeah, that stuff is getting moved to the NTR side. You won't see it in the non NTR playthrough.
I mean the whole thing was out of place, for how the game started as slice of life/believable plot.
With decent character writing, you can have a good story without it ( with her and MC meeting different people: loyal love path, open marriage, ntr).

Reactions: Fyo and greenp

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I mean the whole thing was out of place, for how the game started as slice of life/believable plot.
I think you can have a good story without it ( with her and MC meeting different people).
I don't disagree with you, but that stuff is core of all his games. SO it will probably stay that way.

• Sad
Reactions: Fyo and Cavpal

Irelia26

Sep 22, 2021
Is this the same game that was stuck at 0.13? How much NTR content does it have? I didn't try the previous one as the comment section indicated that there isn't enough ntr content yet.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Hmm that dev note about the characters being influences by the other characters seems rather interesting, GL. Looking forward to seeing how this goes
Does seem pretty interesting, but also a nightmare when it comes to programming, unless it is very bare bones. Even just a few diverging routes can quickly balloon out of proportion, and now there's a need to account for ntr on and off? I don't envy the dev's work load on this.

Still, good luck. Hope the project succeeds, I'd love to see where (and how) it goes.

Reactions: Fyo

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Does seem pretty interesting, but also a nightmare when it comes to programming, unless it is very bare bones. Even just a few diverging routes can quickly balloon out of proportion, and now there's a need to account for ntr on and off? I don't envy the dev's work load on this.

Still, good luck. Hope the project succeeds, I'd love to see where (and how) it goes.
Thanks! I got some experience with my last game, Sugar Baby Galore with diverging paths. I've learned from some of my mistakes, and I will take what worked and transpose it onto this game.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
whaaaat?!!! Is one of yhe two hottest asian daz models ever being cursed?

You brought it to life once, then left the fans in frustration.

One of those fans even tried to give it a second chance (pretty talented try for a beginner, really), but sadly that project looks close to be abandoned as well.

So you torturing us again... If you are going to abandone it once more, imaginary god will come into existance and create a special hell for you! :devilish:
Yes I'm aware of his efforts. I'm flattered he wanted to continue the project.
Yes, I'm going to finish this project. I'm tying up all my old loose projects before starting on new ones. This is the last one before I work on a new idea in the 3Diddly universe.

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes