3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Exactly were is this in comparison to previous version?
0.11 Changelog:

Continued Wifey's Story:

- Wifey starting work as a promotional model

- Chatting in Wifey's room

- Dinner and Clubbing date (Starts to differ significantly from Wifey's Dilemma here)

- Wifey room romantic scene

PC can start a real relationship with wifey in this update.

Other changes:

- Short intro to Tanya.

- Added a bunch of achievements

Systems Implemented:

- Influencer system added: Lee and Katie as Influencers. They can change Wifey's looks and personality as time goes on.

- Affiliation system added: Choose an affiliation to receive bonuses to stats or to gain the "Snoop" ability.

Reactions: odinRa and Kripke

grub2

May 4, 2018
i enjoyed your previous work but for the love of god please don't make another one of those things where you have to avoid going over a certain thresh-hold to avoid getting a game over. it feels like a cheap and sleazy way of extending playtime for people who want to see all of the cgs

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
i enjoyed your previous work but for the love of god please don't make another one of those things where you have to avoid going over a certain thresh-hold to avoid getting a game over. it feels like a cheap and sleazy way of extending playtime for people who want to see all of the cgs
That was one of the earliest versions of Katie's Corruption. I don't think it's been in any of my games for years.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You can switch it off in the beginning of the game.
Are cheating and sharing DIFFERENT paths? If yes, a WT (or at least some hints in the text of the options) would be needed. I like to share LIs but i don't like to be cheated behind my back. I mean netorase is OK and wanted for me, but netorare is not.. Is there a way to keep them apart in this game or are they mixed up by default? Of course i have chosen NTR at the beginnig but since "sharing" is also in the tags, i was hoping more for that kind..

I just started to play and I already don't know what option to chose here in order to facilitate sharing and not cheating (if these are different paths):
14dd64359bea2fe8db310c3152cc93bd.jpg

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Are cheating and sharing DIFFERENT paths? If yes, a WT (or at least some hints in the text of the options) would be needed. I like to share LIs but i don't like to be cheated behind my back. I mean netorase is OK and wanted for me, but netorare is not.. Is there a way to keep them apart in this game or are they mixed up by default? Of course i have chosen NTR at the beginnig but since "sharing" is also in the tags, i was hoping more for that kind..

I just started to play and I already don't know what option to chose here in order to facilitate sharing and not cheating (if these are different paths):
View attachment 2052300
If you turned NTR off and kept sharing on in the beginning, that's all you're going to see in the game. You've already picked it. The choices in the game affect other things, like how wifey will look and act.

Reactions: ustar

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Thanks! I got some experience with my last game, Sugar Baby Galore with diverging paths. I've learned from some of my mistakes, and I will take what worked and transpose it onto this game.
Developer can you please say in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy? And like NTR that somebody gonna take mc girls or that mc gonna take someones girls?

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes