3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
The options in the beginning of the game should be very clear.
You are not really answering the question. If he ask this, i assume, it is because he want to know BEFORE downloading the game or pass the game.

And can please say like NTR that somebody gonna take mc girls or that mc gonna take someones girls?
Look into the developper note, it's women cheat on the main character.

• Haha
Reactions: Iorinari

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Is the game still building up the settings? Or do we already get some ntr action?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I realize the dev is going to ignore this question, but if someone could answer...

If you turn on the wife *CAN* cheat, does that mean its going to definitely happen? cus I really like that whole learned behavior thing, that's actually cool how you can have her hang out with people that will influence her, but I am curious if that becomes mandatory by enabling it?

So it a NTR toggle or does that only set the stage for the MC?

Because I love to hate NTR - I like it as a "penalty" for mistreating a girl. I dont WANT them to fuck around, but I am not one to hate it that a LI may have intercourse with someone else, because I ignored her, or she got angry/jealous with the MC.

Most games only have some kind of "harem" (MC gets ALL the pussies and no one else) or "cuck" - nothing "realistic" in between.
oh, we have a similar mindset. This is kinda the root of what I am interested in. Like having consequences for my actions is awesome, I think if I sleep around, the reverse is also fair. That said, if its a switch that just makes it happen regardless, its just a "it happens or doesn't happen" that's kinda boring. Not bad, but way less interesting than what I am hoping for

Reactions: Mpkstroff

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Imagine telling people the NTR is avoidable, expecting them to pay for it, and then avoid questions about it. Nothing wrong with making NTR games, avoiding questions about it however means hiding facts. NOW JUST IMAGINE THAT.
Lmao just read my developer's notes... I don't get you guys. It's actually really hard to be more clear than I already have been.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Wait so its just the MC is cheating with other women if someone wants it? or the wife also cheats based on the player's choices

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Lmao just read my developer's notes... I don't get you guys. It's actually really hard to be more clear than I already have been.
I read your developer notes, I know you make NTR games, nothing wrong with that. However, when you tell people it's avoidable, but you will not take questions, tells me that after PATREONS that don't like NTR support the game, at some point they will be left with a path to nowhere, and a empty wallet.

Last edited:

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
So, in terms of ntr content, this is essentially a corruption game because, in order to see it, we must send our girls to someone who will corrupt them, causing them to be local bicycles. Tho i have to wonder what changes between disabled and enabled ntr like if it's locking some pathway or just hiding content. In any case, anything is good as long as the game doesn't hard lock ntr to cheating like "That Girl Fan Remake".

Reactions: KiraJames

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Is the game structured so there is a 'regular' scene and then the NTR equivalent of the same scene so the original story line is similar for whichever play thru you choose?

Anyone have a fully unlocked gallery save to share? :D

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Is the game structured so there is a 'regular' scene and then the NTR equivalent of the same scene so the original story line is similar for whichever play thru you choose?

Anyone have a fully unlocked gallery save to share? :D
No they'll be different renders, but Wifey will look the same depending on the path.

Reactions: KiraJames

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Imagine going into an ntr thread of a dev known for making ntr games just to complain about ntr.....

And people wonder why the anti ntr crowd are the most mocked on the site.
To be fair I see a lot of folks asking for and pushing and prodding devs for all kinds of things in the threads. It's not really exclusive to one crowd.

just saiyan custom lebooof.gif

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
The third scene in the extra menu is locked, I don't think I missed anything though, what do I need to do to unlock it?

Reactions: katzenstreu
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes