Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

I just wanted to post some short comment on the news for WDR. According to your post, one of the patron polls was very clearly in favour of keeping on working on the Kati/Jamal routes. This does not really surprise me.
I personally like both sides of the game, but I also prefer the Kati/Jamal routes some more. This is not because of the interracial aspect with Jamal/Rashon and Co., which is surely one of the points for quite a number of patrons, but because of the general development of Mei on the Kati/Jamal side.
Your, Kati and the others influence might make her open, perky, exhibitionistic and slutty if wanted, but this Mei is no cheater or backhanded! Unless you are on the hard NTR paths, but that is no surprise.:)
No, the main thing is that on the pure romance and sharing/swinging routes these versions of Me might take many forms, but you and Mei decide what they do together.
On the Lee/Davis side even on the sharing/swinging routes it can happen that Mei does quite a number of things behind the MC´s back. And while she does so not out of malice or something, it still is kind of shady and can venture into cheating territory at times. At least that is the vibe I am getting. In general the Lee/Davis side is much more filled with backroom deals, secret societies, D/s and stuff. Even a wellmeaning Mei can be pulled into events and situations which run contrary to her relationship with the MC.

I mentioned it in earlier posts, but one event which for me exemplifies the general difference is the creampie video on the Lee/Davis side. Even a high love Mei can and will make this video without discussing it with you the MC first. And while you can really love this video and like that she and Davis made it for you, there is a deception intrinsic to how it was made.

Contrast that behaviour with a high love Mei on the Kati side. "Who cares? Your my husband, you come first." she states in one event on the sharing/swinging routes! She might become a full slut, with group sex, breeding, stripping/VIP rooming and other sex things, but you two are on the same page and decide openly and together how far you go. (As said on the pure romance and sharing/swinging routes only, on NTR this is logically different)
This is a rather wholesome background vibe I vastly prefer. I think there are some other players feeling as I do about this.
I look forward to play the 0.52 some day and what is coming now in 0.53+.:)

Bye!

dex_d111

Oct 6, 2017
I mentioned it in earlier posts, but one event which for me exemplifies the general difference is the creampie video on the Lee/Davis side. Even a high love Mei can and will make this video without discussing it with you the MC first. And while you can really love this video and like that she and Davis made it for you, there is a deception intrinsic to how it was made.
Yeah, on the sharing route, when Mei asks for the MC's permission, but it turns out that she's already fucked Davis earlier before receiving permission - that's just cheating.

I guess the dev wrote the scene for the Hard NTR route, and then tried to figure out a way to give players a choice in the Soft NTR/Sharing route. The problem is the choice comes too late.

A better way to write the event would have been to have Mei message the MC earlier in the day asking for permission. Then, if the player gives permission, she can show the MC the video during the date, else the date can play out as it does on the Non-NTR route.

Reactions: Turret

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, on the sharing route, when Mei asks for the MC's permission, but it turns out that she's already fucked Davis earlier before receiving permission - that's just cheating.

I guess the dev wrote the scene for the Hard NTR route, and then tried to figure out a way to give players a choice in the Soft NTR/Sharing route. The problem is the choice comes too late.

A better way to write the event would have been to have Mei message the MC earlier in the day asking for permission. Then, if the player gives permission, she can show the MC the video during the date, else the date can play out as it does on the Non-NTR route.
What event are you talking about? Post a screenshot if you can. This seems like an easy fix.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What event are you talking about? Post a screenshot if you can. This seems like an easy fix.
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

This is naturally an event on the Lee/Daivs side of the game at an already advanced stage, Mei and you are going to a pub and Mei asks you what you think about her and Davis having "fun together" even when the MC is not in attendance. If you say yes, you are ok with it and find it also hot, Mei shows you a video she made with Davis earlier. Said video was made hours before you could give her permission to do so! It is also quite telling she mentions this video only if you are ok with her and Davis "helping out each other".

Ipersonally am on two sides with that event. On one hand it would be great that Mei on several routes on the Lee side stays open and loyal to you.
On the other hand the place Mei works at and her colleagues are much about deception and backhandedness. Davis and Lee more, Tanja less. It makes some sense that even a nice Mei develops similar traits.

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

dex_d111

Oct 6, 2017
On the Lee/Davis route, this is the second event after Mei's birthday party and the initiation event. MC surprises Mei at work and takes her on a date to a pub.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My suggestion would be to move this question to the start of the event. Have Mei message the MC in the morning/afternoon asking him this question. The event then plays out as currently written, with Mei showing the MC the video during the date if the player agreed.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

This is naturally an event on the Lee/Daivs side of the game at an already advanced stage, Mei and you are going to a pub and Mei asks you what you think about her and Davis having "fun together" even when the MC is not in attendance. If you say yes, you are ok with it and find it also hot, Mei shows you a video she made with Davis earlier. Said video was made hours before you could give her permission to do so! It is also quite telling she mentions this video only if you are ok with her and Davis "helping out each other".

Ipersonally am on two sides with that event. On one hand it would be great that Mei on several routes on the Lee side stays open and loyal to you.
On the other hand the place Mei works at and her colleagues are much about deception and backhandedness. Davis and Lee more, Tanja less. It makes some sense that even a nice Mei develops similar traits.

View attachment 3692057
View attachment 3692058
I reviewed this scene, and I think it's fine. If the PC tells Wifey to not do anything when he's not around, she won't.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I reviewed this scene, and I think it's fine. If the PC tells Wifey to not do anything when he's not around, she won't.
Hi again!
As I said, I am two hearts on this scene. On one hand it would be great if Mei does not do anything without prior decisionmaking together on the nice sharing paths. (something which does not happen in this case, since the video is made no matter what). Even if Mei does never anything without the MC being present thereafter, the video was made behind his back and he sees it only if he is ok with Mei foooling around alone.
On the other hand, as I also mentioned, it makes sense that Mei might do something behind the MC´s back sometimes, like here in this case. The video is made before she asks for permission, so it is cheating. But then again, a theme on this side of WDR is that Lee and Davis are backhanded people and that influences Mei also.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi again!
As I said, I am two hearts on this scene. On one hand it would be great if Mei does not do anything without prior decisionmaking together on the nice sharing paths. (something which does not happen in this case, since the video is made no matter what). Even if Mei does never anything without the MC being present thereafter, the video was made behind his back and he sees it only if he is ok with Mei foooling around alone.
On the other hand, as I also mentioned, it makes sense that Mei might do something behind the MC´s back sometimes, like here in this case. The video is made before she asks for permission, so it is cheating. But then again, a theme on this side of WDR is that Lee and Davis are backhanded people and that influences Mei also.
If you pick the second option, there is no video.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you pick the second option, there is no video.
Well, that is right. BUT we are fans and play several paths, so we saw the result of the first option too.:) If you take the first option, as you know we get a video. As nice as this video is for that subpath, it was made hours before your consent, so there is some cheating in it, no matter if you like the video very much and are ok with Mei and Davis having fun even without you there.
In addition, when you play a harder NTR path, the video is made no matter your consent and feelings about it and you only get knowledge about it by snooping.
I know that the various paths are practically parallel universes, different from the other, so if you chose that, no video exists. But even in paths where the video is made, as I mentioned in the earlier posts, I am ok with it because it gives the Lee/Davis routes a different vibe compared to the Kati/Jamal routes.:)

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes