• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
It's

The options in the beginning of the game should be very clear.
Hey Diddly! This was one of my all time anticpated games, and I was super bummed when you dropped it. So needless to say I am super hyped for this, even subscribed to Patreon for it.

A major question I have tho is: Will this be a cuckolding (Netorase) style game where you enjoy and encourage wifey to have sex with others? Or will this be the average cheating heartbreak and corruption style NTR game (Netorare)?

Also I know due to criticism, and general dislike towards NTR, you've made your games with NTR as an option instead of as a main focus. With this game originally being intended as a full NTR experience, will your original idea of the game be damaged by incorporating this new design philosophy? Or do you think things will stay relatively the same? Will NTR either Netorare, or Netorase, be given a majority focus still?

Really looking forward to this one! Can't wait, and good luck on development.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hey Diddly! This was one of my all time anticpated games, and I was super bummed when you dropped it. So needless to say I am super hyped for this, even subscribed to Patreon for it.

A major question I have tho is: Will this be a cuckolding (Netorase) style game where you enjoy and encourage wifey to have sex with others? Or will this be the average cheating heartbreak and corruption style NTR game (Netorare)?

Also I know due to criticism, and general dislike towards NTR, you've made your games with NTR as an option instead of as a main focus. With this game originally being intended as a full NTR experience, will your original idea of the game be damaged by incorporating this new design philosophy? Or do you think things will stay relatively the same? Will NTR either Netorare, or Netorase, be given a majority focus still?

Really looking forward to this one! Can't wait, and good luck on development.
Hey Pope, you can read my post here addressing exactly this.

You'll have the option of Netorase if you chose to share wifey at the beginning of the game, otherwise it will be Netorare if you only accepted NTR.

Reactions: rgnar62

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Several to many weeks of going to work and no interactions with Wife. Enabled both NTR and Sharing, but did not ask second influencer as that was asking for trouble. If no content available without encouraging the bad influence like her getting tattoos just because this influencer says so... Then I will try it then drop it like a hot piece of metal. Ok made it to week 14, no new content with wife and only nothing happening at work feedback. Tried second influencer and it said she was not compatible with wife. Will go another couple of weeks, but I suspect the game is broken. Ok quitting at week 18, game is broken or out of content. Six current and six max love points. No other contacts offered. Deleting game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kripke

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I really don't care whether or not a game has NTR in it or whether it is avoidable or not. I'm more interested in the extent to which it serves the story. If it is a good story, I'm inclined to be forgiving of a lot of fetishes that normally don't float my boat. If the story sucks there isn't much a fetish can do to save it. I've probably played a fairly equal number of NTR games, incest games, harem games, and bdsm games that are complete crap. Plenty of good ones too. So the particular fetish doesn't seem to matter so much as what the dev does with it. But if anybody doesn't feel the same way they are always free to use the option to ignore tags that will trigger them. It does seem pointless to charge into every game with a fetish that isn't for you just to shit on those that enjoy it. Waste of time to my mind.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I never played the original. Is there enough content to warrant a playthrough now or wait?

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I never played the original. Is there enough content to warrant a playthrough now or wait?
In Wifey's Dilemma Revisited 0.13, all of the previous content in the original Wifey's Dilemma has already been converted or scrapped. Better to wait and play this version.

Last edited:

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Vanilla tags are a SIN. O.O did it work? did my false preaching work to make less Vanilla stories?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm pretty sure I post about how interesting this game along with a bunch of other stuffs, but it is mysteriously disappear without even any notification :unsure:. I guess just better to leave it altogether then:HideThePain:

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
I played games that have a different path Some paths contain 80% of the scenes
Is this game focused on one paths
or is it 50%for each path

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I realize the dev is going to ignore this question, but if someone could answer...

If you turn on the wife *CAN* cheat, does that mean its going to definitely happen? cus I really like that whole learned behavior thing, that's actually cool how you can have her hang out with people that will influence her, but I am curious if that becomes mandatory by enabling it?

oh, we have a similar mindset. This is kinda the root of what I am interested in. Like having consequences for my actions is awesome, I think if I sleep around, the reverse is also fair. That said, if its a switch that just makes it happen regardless, its just a "it happens or doesn't happen" that's kinda boring. Not bad, but way less interesting than what I am hoping for
Hey, Ravenleaf, did you find out how this game work?
Didnt see the dev answering the question :confused:
Its an on and off switch in the end? or choices matter kinda thing? :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes