3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again, 3Diddlyf95zone !

Here are a couple ideas for fitting into the various sharing paths, mostly the positive routes, the NTR stuff, as said, is well on it´s way. Use what you want, use only as inspiration or throw it away, it is just a couple ideas and usable with the renders you already have or will make in the future. Effects I kept openended, since you could decide what is a good effect here and there. Since I do not know in what direction the general story goes with the end scenarios, there is currently no idea for the future included. Might change when I know a bit more.:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
its kind of a let down if your not an ntr freek the updates are a little lite its pretty much all ntr all the time here
Hmmm? While the full romance and the positive sharing paths are still developing (as do the cuck and NTR ones), you can have some very wholesome scenes with your wife.
You even can disable NTR and then your main task is getting your wife to really fall for you. Even without NTR, this can be botched, but also being a great romance path.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What specifics does a hardcore route carry compared to the non-hardcore route?
If you enable the hardcore mode at game start, you should better be a NTR lover, because hardcore mode was put in specifically for the NTR lovers. The possibility for love and sharing are both disabled, stat/skill checks at impossible difficulties...Unless you like sinkholes of humanity stealing your wife away while at the same time being treated as a doormat at best, stay away from that mode.
I speedrun this path only for completeness reasons and deeply loath the characters and their depiction in this mode. which shows how good it is made. Not my thing, but the NTR guys will love it.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2023
If you enable the hardcore mode at game start, you should better be a NTR lover, because hardcore mode was put in specifically for the NTR lovers. The possibility for love and sharing are both disabled, stat/skill checks at impossible difficulties...Unless you like sinkholes of humanity stealing your wife away while at the same time being treated as a doormat at best, stay away from that mode.
I speedrun this path only for completeness reasons and deeply loath the characters and their depiction in this mode.
so if you follow the walkthrough, then you should still be able to pass stat/skill checks despite the added difficulty? I've played this game before, but lost my saves hence me restarting, but didn't see the hardcore option in my last playthrough

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
so if you follow the walkthrough, then you should still be able to pass stat/skill checks despite the added difficulty? I've played this game before, but lost my saves hence me restarting, but didn't see the hardcore option in my last playthrough
No, if you enable the hardcore mode at gamestart(!) you WILL loose, for anybody outside NTR lovers (who want this to happen)the hardcore mode is unwinable!
If you start the game with sharing and normal NTR on, then you have several paths you can go. From full romance to various sharing routes further to cuckolding and stronger NTR.

Jan 13, 2023
No, if you enable the hardcore mode at gamestart(!) you WILL loose, for anybody outside NTR lovers (who want this to happen)the hardcore mode is unwinable!
If you start the game with sharing and normal NTR on, then you have several paths you can go. From full romance to various sharing routes further to cuckolding and stronger NTR.
I see. Alright then, thank you for the explanation.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

As I mentioned a couple posts above, I made a speedrun through the hardcore mode again, since a member asked me a question. And I once again was reminded playing it how much I loath the characters/depictions in this path, it is simply not mine. But these loathing for the chronical liars, cheaters and the MC who is happy to be a doormat shows that you have made a path which should make the NTR lovers really happy. That path and the NTR area are well on their way and you are really good making it.

Now the other paths present in WDR have this potential to be great fun for their fans too. Since I do not know towards what end scenarios you currently develop the romance and sharing routes, here are a couple more ideas. Not fully formulated as the ones I sent in an earlier post, due to knowing only bare generalities of the future scenes, but maybe there is something among it you like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use the ideas mentioned as you wish

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes