Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay I got curious and checked out what Azerak was saying. There's definitely something bizarre going on with that party. I turned sharing on, told wifey about sharing, sabotaged Jamal at every choice and didn't even enable snooping. As far as I can tell if Jamal and the MC aren't on good terms wifey unavoidable fucks Jamal on that scene and MC definitely isn't happy about it. That's with 0 snoop, 0 relationship progress with Jamal, no drug haze perk and 1 Jamal point which is as low as it goes and max love points.
Just double checked with sharing off. The game seems to be treating it like Wifey has the friends with benefits perk with Jamal whether she does or not, and a scene that's supposed to require 5 Jamal points is triggering with even just 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azerak

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Okay I got curious and checked out what Azerak was saying. There's definitely something bizarre going on with that party. I turned sharing on, told wifey about sharing, sabotaged Jamal at every choice and didn't even enable snooping. As far as I can tell if Jamal and the MC aren't on good terms wifey unavoidable fucks Jamal on that scene and MC definitely isn't happy about it. That's with 0 snoop, 0 relationship progress with Jamal, no drug haze perk and 1 Jamal point which is as low as it goes and max love points.
That is interesting! This seems to be an in-build fork and acceleration based on how good or bad your relations with Jamal are. Because if you are on good terms with him, there are small, but feelable differences in the lead to and during the birthday event. For example, if you are on good terms and lean towards romance and/or fun sharing, your wife telling you that the party is at Jamal´s flat, you react with an relaxed OK. If you are on good terms with Jamal, but you lean towards (unwilling) cucking with e.g. "Friends with benefits" active, then you react less cool and not really happy.
There are also some differences in how the birthday plays out if you are on bad terms with Jamal.

I estimate 3Diddlyf95zone made a design decision to keep the side branches corralled in, based on your relations with the rival/fuckbuddy. I think he went with the idea that at this time in the game you either develop towards good or bad relations respectively and choose accordingly.
The paths and subpath differences function very well, if you consistently choose either good or bad relations with Jamal or at least switched early on after first or second time this specific choice comes up.
Yes, it is an option to choose antagonistic at the birthday party even if you were on good terms with him before, but it does not really make much sense to do so at this point anymore. If you choose good relations in the events before the birthday party, you can see each time you do an easing of tension and becoming step by step more chummy.
Likewise if you choose antagonistic, each time you do behaviour and sympathy plummet more and more to rock bottom.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That is interesting! This seems to be an in-build fork and acceleration based on how good or bad your relations with Jamal are. Because if you are on good terms with him, there are small, but feelable differences in the lead to and during the birthday event. For example, if you are on good terms and lean towards romance and/or fun sharing, your wife telling you that the party is at Jamal´s flat, you react with an relaxed OK. If you are on good terms with Jamal, but you lean towards (unwilling) cucking with e.g. "Friends with benefits" active, then you react less cool and not really happy.
There are also some differences in how the birthday plays out if you are on bad terms with Jamal.

I estimate 3Diddlyf95zone made a design decision to keep the side branches corralled in, based on your relations with the rival/fuckbuddy. I think he went with the idea that at this time in the game you either develop towards good or bad relations respectively and choose accordingly.
The paths and subpath differences function very well, if you consistently choose either good or bad relations with Jamal or at least switched early on after first or second time this specific choice comes up.
Yes, it is an option to choose antagonistic at the birthday party even if you were on good terms with him before, but it does not really make much sense to do so at this point anymore. If you choose good relations in the events before the birthday party, you can see each time you do an easing of tension and becoming step by step more chummy.
Likewise if you choose antagonistic, each time you do behaviour and sympathy plummet more and more to rock bottom.
Actually I think what happened was he fudged the code on choices that require the fwb tag. The cheating scene without snoop is supposed to be gated behind the FwB tag and 5 relation points with Jamal, neither requirement is actually functioning atm though so it plays no matter what, at least if you select it.
The same thing happens with the stripping scene. If you're antagonistic you can start the cuck scene which requires fwb and 5 Jamal points even without either requirement, but then you can't choose to continue the scene without the 7 points I think it is or the drug haze perk.

So basically as far as I can tell choices that are supposed to be gated behind Jamal fwb are broken and the gating isn't working.

Reactions: Azerak

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Actually I think what happened was he fudged the code on choices that require the fwb tag. The cheating scene without snoop is supposed to be gated behind the FwB tag and 5 relation points with Jamal, neither requirement is actually functioning atm though so it plays no matter what, at least if you select it.
The same thing happens with the stripping scene. If you're antagonistic you can start the cuck scene which requires fwb and 5 Jamal points even without either requirement, but then you can't choose to continue the scene without the 7 points I think it is or the drug haze perk.

So basically as far as I can tell choices that are supposed to be gated behind Jamal fwb are broken and the gating isn't working.
Hi again! I did not look into the code, so I have to take your arguments at face value. They sound reasonable, esp. since I reported a bug to him early after 0.24 became public, that the event leading to the second "snoop" gym picture was accessible even if you did not have the FwB tag. Which 3Diddly has changed now.
Since I am a fan of the romance and sharing paths, I did not look too deep into the NTR paths. But thanks for looking into it!

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017

Yeah, I fixed that in the newer version. The game's getting complicated, so there will be a lot of these bugs.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Thanks for the confirmation! :) Good to know, even if NTR endings are not my cup of tea, playing them for completeness reasons. Could you tell me if the new traits mentioned in the public log are for the romance and sharing paths as well?
Yes. ;)

Reactions: Turret

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Just double checked with sharing off. The game seems to be treating it like Wifey has the friends with benefits perk with Jamal whether she does or not, and a scene that's supposed to require 5 Jamal points is triggering with even just 1.
Yup, that's what I was trying to say. However, I did indeed turned on sharing at the beginning, but never told the wife about sharing, so basically never use it, I snooped at every occasion but always turned down Jamal, got the drug addition still refusing Jamal at every approach, even tried not gain the drug addition, however it didn't change anything. I even talked bad about Jamal during the jogging, which lover wife affection toward him, and this is how I got 4 affection point.

I know my english is not good and I probably confused many of you and I apologize

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yup, that's what I was trying to say. However, I did indeed turned on sharing at the beginning, but never told the wife about sharing, so basically never use it, I snooped at every occasion but always turned down Jamal, got the drug addition still refusing Jamal at every approach, even tried not gain the drug addition, however it didn't change anything. I even talked bad about Jamal during the jogging, which lover wife affection toward him, and this is how I got 4 affection point.

I know my english is not good and I probably confused many of you and I apologize
Hi again! No problem, we found out that there is a bug (3Diddly already fixed it in the new version) under certain circumstances leading to wrong events coming in.
Still, what you tell us about how you played the game, even fixed you would have gotten a similar, just not quite as severe, result!
Not talking about sharing (with sharing on) with both wife and Jamal leads you towards NTR, unless you go for full romance, which you did not.
You tell us you snooped all snoop events, no wonder that you rushed full speed towards NTR! I repeat again several of my earlier posts:
One big thing to remember is that use of snoop is something of a parallel universe and mostly linked towards NTR as being a big show of general distrust! Snoop is a parallel development inso far, that scenes watched with it are far more severe and hard than those you do not snoop watch. For example, if you let your wife stay at the Xmas party and tell her to relax, but DO NOT snoop (choosing "Nevermind"), the event will happen, but it will be far more tame, partly even innocent, than if you watch!
You can see this that your wife does NOT gain the "drug haze" trait, neither does she lose love points nor gains Jamal points.

There are only one,two snoop scenes which can be positive, all others are geared towards NTR
. In addition, some snoop scenes negate other events from happening, costing crucial opportunities. For instance, constant use of snoop will lead to your wife gaining several undesired traits while at the same time you will have no chance gaining some important trairs for the romance and positive sharing paths.
So you have to be strategic in your use of snoop, using it rarely and only for a scene or two you really want to see.

It does not matter if you break off a snoop event you started watching, not all, but most times you gain and loose points or traits as if you saw all of it!
The "snoop" events are only harmless if you decide to NOT watch them, when the choice for it comes! e.g. choice a) "Snoop" and choice b) "Nevermind" or "Don´t snoop" and you take b), then the following snoop event, say Valentine´s date with Jamal, stays completely harmless, nothing gained, nothing lost stat and traitwise.

Hope this helps you!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As .27 being released, .25 will be public soon right ? :oops:
Unless 3Diddly or one of the patrons share it here these days, nope, unfortunately!:) 3Diddly, the developer of WDR, updates the patron version twice a month and the new public version comes out when he updates the second time in the month, which depending on how well the development goes, can be from the 20th of each month to the last day.

This month, since I can expect a real lot of work this late May/early June, I would be happy to get a new version soonest due to this. But however it goes, you be sure that normally the public version gets out in the last days of each month. Hope this helps you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: QH24
Jun 24, 2020
I really enjoy this game! I have to say though, I think I'm different from most people here. I like the Mr. Davis path much more! I feel like the big black thug archetype is a little played out, and the idea of NTR where she doesn't enjoy it or like the guy, but feels a powerful need to submit to him is a pretty hot twist.

Reactions: free pass fans2021

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I really enjoy this game! I have to say though, I think I'm different from most people here. I like the Mr. Davis path much more! I feel like the big black thug archetype is a little played out, and the idea of NTR where she doesn't enjoy it or like the guy, but feels a powerful need to submit to him is a pretty hot twist.
Hi! I too enjoy WDR really much and I see the point you want to make. But since I am mainly a romance and sharing player, I find the Davis NTR twist from a writer´s perspective really nice, brushed against the standard, but not something I pursue.:)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
When is the next update?
Hi! To quote myself for speed;) "3Diddly, the developer of WDR, updates the patron version twice a month and the new public version comes out when he updates the second time in the month, which depending on how well the development goes, can be from the 20th of each month to the last day."
Hope this clears it up for you!

Iirc, end of the month at the latest. Was hoping it was released today, but guess we'll have to wait for that sweet sweet cucking
Yes, I too hoped for a release today, if not for cucking/NTR, but for romance and sharing. If we are lucky it will be today or tomorrow with the new public version.:)

Reactions: Priappus and hhhhy

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Hi! To quote myself for speed;) "3Diddly, the developer of WDR, updates the patron version twice a month and the new public version comes out when he updates the second time in the month, which depending on how well the development goes, can be from the 20th of each month to the last day."
Hope this clears it up for you!

Yes, I too hoped for a release today, if not for cucking/NTR, but for romance and sharing. If we are lucky it will be today or tomorrow with the new public version.:)
Cucking is most fun when it's in a romantic context :3

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Cucking is most fun when it's in a romantic context :3
Hi! Aha, it seems you prefer the cucking which goes more towards sharing than hard cucking. Well, we can estimate by some of the comments by patrons, that no matter what path we prefer 0.26 has some nice stuff for us. hopfully it gets updated during today.:)

Reactions: Priappus
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes