Douchebag M

Aug 7, 2018
But only on some paths, not all! As for 0.26, we need a patron to tell us. As I wrote in a post above, Iz would be nice if a patron could tell us a few info more.:)
I didn't knew 0.24 had it. Well I'll get the 0.26 and provide insights that is if i can or am allowed to

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I didn't knew 0.24 had it. Well I'll get the 0.26 and provide insights that is if i can or am allowed to
Thanks and a bit more info would be great! It would already be helpful to know on which routes you gain the new trait which was mentioned in the changelog. Or a bit about what can happen during the rest of the birthday party. Knowing such things would be nice, since it will be some months until the Kati/Jamal paths will go on. 3Diddly is currently working on bringing the Lee/Davis routes "up to date". :) I look forward to play the 0.26 as the current public version already has some really great scenes and routes.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Played most recent version, overall loving the change in some of the sharing paths to make them less "ntrish" - the jamal striptease with mc present is extremely well done, and I hope the future davis stuff will mirror this.

Still find the prompt kinda weird "he acts antagonistic towards mc/he acts friendly towards mc" since presumably players on a swinging/sharing path would always opt for the latter, whereas players on a peeping/cheating/ntr path would always opt for the first.

Also, some of the decision forks feel left over/unnessarily forced from the game in a more pure-ntr setup, like how you have to chose between +love points with wife or her working late with the boss-this reinforces the harsh dichotomy of "romance vs hardntr" and leaves no room for the possibility of the couple very much in love and also very much okay with swinging/sharing.

A suggestion which may be too difficult/time consuming to implement, but brainstorming nevertheless:

Make the enhanced traits you gain a function of the influencers, not the antagonists. This would open up much more varied gameplay - e.g. you could have Lee influence wife but have wife working at jamal's place, or vice versa with davis - and would respectively create new outcomes. For example, maybe having her work with jamal and having katie as influencer would add more "party girl" type traits, whereas having her work with jamal and having lee as influencer would create more "submissive" type traits. Certain later on sex scenes could only then be unlocked through a specific combination - this would enhance the replayability, and leave the story structure ripe for the addition of even more influencers which add different traits.

Keep up the good work 3Diddlyf95zone !

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Played most recent version, overall loving the change in some of the sharing paths to make them less "ntrish" - the jamal striptease with mc present is extremely well done, and I hope the future davis stuff will mirror this.
I agree with you that the sharing paths are coming into their own and I too love that they are becoming less "ntrish"! By the way, the whole "new VIP-area" event is extremly well done and hot. The striptease for the MC with Jamal present is also extremly nice and the conversation might hint that someday your wife would dance here more often, if you all like it. Likewise when you and your wife give Jamal a show the conversation and pics fit really well and show that you and your wife love each other and esp. if your wife has the "exhibitionist" trait she loves the kinkyness factor as well.
As you mentioned, the striptease and "naughty time" with Jamal and the MC present is very well done too and you can mix it up effectively too, e.g. Strptease more for you, then letting her have fun with Jamal or vice versa.

Still find the prompt kinda weird "he acts antagonistic towards mc/he acts friendly towards mc" since presumably players on a swinging/sharing path would always opt for the latter, whereas players on a peeping/cheating/ntr path would always opt for the first.
Well, the voyeur path can be done with both options without logic problems, it has not to be the NTR path in this case.
But as an explanation for the "events" for choosing if Jamal/Davies are antagonistic or friendly, I think this is a compromise 3Diddlyf95zone did because of the development times and steady update flow. Without these prior decisions "friendly or antagonistic" there would have to be done several different intros/playthroughs for all scenes like this, depending on the various paths and this would soon spread out more and more. With these choices he only needs to make two major intros with several subpaths.

Also, some of the decision forks feel left over/unnessarily forced from the game in a more pure-ntr setup, like how you have to chose between +love points with wife or her working late with the boss-this reinforces the harsh dichotomy of "romance vs hardntr" and leaves no room for the possibility of the couple very much in love and also very much okay with swinging/sharing.
I mentioned this "Christmas fork" for max. lovepoint level to 3diddly many pages earlier too for nearly the same reasons. He said that this event will stay like this, but it was already sure that you can gain the "lost" points during other events. Which happens, e.g. during the roof event you can gain max love level increase and up to 2 love points.
And we can see in the following events that 3Diddly has changed the approach when it comes to a couple very much in love and very much okay with sharing with the weekend country stroll. From this event onwards among several paths there is now also a clear love+/sharing+ path to see.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, the voyeur path can be done with both options without logic problems, it has not to be the NTR path in this case.
But as an explanation for the "events" for choosing if Jamal/Davies are antagonistic or friendly, I think this is a compromise 3Diddlyf95zone did because of the development times and steady update flow. Without these prior decisions "friendly or antagonistic" there would have to be done several different intros/playthroughs for all scenes like this, depending on the various paths and this would soon spread out more and more. With these choices he only needs to make two major intros with several subpaths.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but what I was suggesting would lead to less dev work.

If given the choice of antagonistic vs friendly, and ntr vs sharing, there's 4 potential combinations there that need to be written. I'm suggesting only 2 paths; ntr vs sharing, and they automatically correspond to antagonistic or friendly, making for 2 potential combinations to write. If there's also a snoop version of event that could just check against the earlier (if sharing = false && ntr = true) --> show antagonistic etc.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but what I was suggesting would lead to less dev work.

If given the choice of antagonistic vs friendly, and ntr vs sharing, there's 4 potential combinations there that need to be written. I'm suggesting only 2 paths; ntr vs sharing, and they automatically correspond to antagonistic or friendly, making for 2 potential combinations to write. If there's also a snoop version of event that could just check against the earlier (if sharing = false && ntr = true) --> show antagonistic etc.
Ah, I see, it seems I missunderstood your argument here! My post part of this was an estimation why 3Diddly chose to introduce the "friendly/antagonistic" choice.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Since we're on that topic, regarding the striptease part at the club I was trying different permutations of how that part could play out when I spotted an error. 3Diddlyf95zone - If the rival's score is very low and the Friends with Benefits modifier isn't gained, then the option to stay is still selectable when it shouldn't on the antagonistic path. Here's a sample save at that part I made quickly earlier regarding it, provided below. (Or for anyone else to try that section, hehe. Non-snoop job though.)

Also, the rival+influencer mismatch bug from before is still present. This happens if a player switches influencers before the Davis/Jamal route gets locked down. This, for example, can cause Jamal's rival progression to show in the stat screen while being on Davis's storyline. Fairly easy to replicate too.

Edit: Some of the replays (i.e., like the striptease section), doesn't automatically end the replay when the scene is over. Minor bug for sure.

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Since we're on that topic, regarding the striptease part at the club I was trying different permutations of how that part could play out when I spotted an error. 3Diddlyf95zone - If the rival's score is very low and the Friends with Benefits modifier isn't gained, then the option to stay is still selectable when it shouldn't on the antagonistic path. Here's a sample save at that part I made quickly earlier regarding it, provided below. (Or for anyone else to try that section, hehe. Non-snoop job though.)

Also, the rival+influencer mismatch bug from before is still present. This happens if a player switches influencers before the Davis/Jamal route gets locked down. This, for example, can cause Jamal's rival progression to show in the stat screen while being on Davis's storyline. Fairly easy to replicate too.

Edit: Some of the replays (i.e., like the striptease section), doesn't automatically end the replay when the scene is over. Minor bug for sure.
Thanks, think I fixed this already.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Oh, all of them? And you might have since I was using the public version (v0.24), and if so, then good on ya.

Couldn't hurt to do a once-over though. The first and third issues would be super easy to squash. That second bug mentioned, however, about the rival+influencer/job mismatch seems pretty resilient. Hope you can (or have) track that issue down finally.

In any event, it's nice that 3Diddlyf95zone is incorporating pure love and sharing routes while still keeping his NTR fans happy. A solid effort from the dev there and here's hoping to see more variations on those fronts. Cheers!

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
Hey Diddly, loving the content so far and have been a patron for a while, tho with the newest update having that scene that's only accessible through certain choices, it kinda makes me wish there was a gallery open option atleast for patron builds. Kinda don't want to have to play through the entire game again just to get to see one scene.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hey Diddly, loving the content so far and have been a patron for a while, tho with the newest update having that scene that's only accessible through certain choices, it kinda makes me wish there was a gallery open option atleast for patron builds. Kinda don't want to have to play through the entire game again just to get to see one scene.
Hi Pope1233!
I can only go by the public version, but we already have several scenes only accessible by the right combination of stats and traits, ergo we have to make certain choices to get them. e.g. the roof event on the romance and fun sharing paths needs a trait you get through the right choices during the weekend hike.
Could you tell me a bit about this new scene(s), no problem if in spoilers?

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I fixed it in the newest version so you can access it without so many restrictions. I'll also add cheats so you can jump to whatever scene.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Jamal is turning wifey into a full-blown slut and soon he'll turn her into a full-blown whore making him some monnnnney!!!! EXCELLENT GAME. Then again, since he just pumped a fuel-truck load of cum into her, she just may be a pregnant whore, making that money.

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Progress with Jamal accelerated so fast after the gym session. All of a sudden, he invites her to his place for bday party and then straight into having sex while hubby is watching? I mean I'm not complaining cuz I'm an NTR fan but it feels like there's a story I missed prior to that event. There's no hesitation in her dialogue and just tells him off saying don't be so possessive. Even if it was the drug talking, she just became a complete whore mode. :LOL:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Jamal is turning wifey into a full-blown slut and soon he'll turn her into a full-blown whore making him some monnnnney!!!! EXCELLENT GAME. Then again, since he just pumped a fuel-truck load of cum into her, she just may be a pregnant whore, making that money.
Progress with Jamal accelerated so fast after the gym session. All of a sudden, he invites her to his place for bday party and then straight into having sex while hubby is watching? I mean I'm not complaining cuz I'm an NTR fan but it feels like there's a story I missed prior to that event. There's no hesitation in her dialogue and just tells him off saying don't be so possessive. Even if it was the drug talking, she just became a complete whore mode. :LOL:
Hi! If you follow this thread you might be aware that I play the NTR paths only for completeness reasons, I am more at home on the romance and sharing paths. Still, I have seen the NTR progress lines and like on the sweeter paths, the traits you gain and what snoop events you snoop play a big role in how the game goes on.
While there is an acceleration on the NTR paths, this hinges very much on what you did before and how you played the MC as well. One thing is, the use of snoop worsens and and highens all NTR paths and this is by design. Very few "snoop" events have uses beside pushing for full NTR, even if one or two can have acceptable impact on other paths as well.
If you want to slow down the NTR paths, use snoop as I mentioned in other posts tactical or strategical, meaning not using every time it is possible, but only when you think it is really needed! Likewise circumvent some traits like "drug haze".

The romance and sharing paths can also be tailored like the player wants and they are great as well. Even on a full romance path you can see that with Kati/Jamal as friends your wife can/will develop towards a fun and playful girl, who might also gain a taste for exhibitionism. This might lead to her possibly stripping (maybe more on sharing) in the club down the line when the game is further developed. On romance and sharing there is a really hot and nice scene in the VIP area with the MC (and Jamal if you want sharing). And what is already visible how sweet and in love you two can become, on sharing as well.
Those paths have nice development lines and I look forward to see how the birthday party ends on these paths.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi! If you follow this thread you might be aware that I play the NTR paths only for completeness reasons, I am more at home on the romance and sharing paths. Still, I have seen the NTR progress lines and like on the sweeter paths, the traits you gain and what snoop events you snoop play a big role in how the game goes on.
While there is an acceleration on the NTR paths, this hinges very much on what you did before and how you played the MC as well. One thing is, the use of snoop worsens and and highens all NTR paths and this is by design. Very few "snoop" events have uses beside pushing for full NTR, even if one or two can have acceptable impact on other paths as well.
If you want to slow down the NTR paths, use snoop as I mentioned in other posts tactical or strategical, meaning not using every time it is possible, but only when you think it is really needed! Likewise circumvent some traits like "drug haze".

The romance and sharing paths can also be tailored like the player wants and they are great as well. Even on a full romance path you can see that with Kati/Jamal as friends your wife can/will develop towards a fun and playful girl, who might also gain a taste for exhibitionism. This might lead to her possibly stripping (maybe more on sharing) in the club down the line when the game is further developed. On romance and sharing there is a really hot and nice scene in the VIP area with the MC (and Jamal if you want sharing). And what is already visible how sweet and in love you two can become, on sharing as well.
Those paths have nice development lines and I look forward to see how the birthday party ends on these paths.
I too enjoy playing all paths, especially on games I really like. I agree, wifey didn't go down the NTR road, she drove off the cliff. But, that's okay, one moment hubby was still her main man and the next he's sucking clean wifey's cum drenched cunt that Jamal just unloaded in her in front of him. (Actually, that part probably should be in the next update) Whateven is in that smoke, pass it this way. Next, I will play the sharing path. In the Dark Path, I was expecting wifey to yell at hubby that she decided to have Jamal's baby. She's gonna get a Queen of Spades tramp stamp.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I too enjoy playing all paths, especially on games I really like. I agree, wifey didn't go down the NTR road, she drove off the cliff. But, that's okay, one moment hubby was still her main man and the next he's sucking clean wifey's cum drenched cunt that Jamal just unloaded in her in front of him. (Actually, that part probably should be in the next update) Whateven is in that smoke, pass it this way. Next, I will play the sharing path. In the Dark Path, I was expecting wifey to yell at hubby that she decided to have Jamal's baby. She's gonna get a Queen of Spades tramp stamp.
Hi! I think that most of the NTR paths develop with such force is that a lot of the long time fans of 3Diddlyf95zone are hard NTR fans, is made for them and I am sure they will like it. As you say, you like it too, just that the speed revved up a lot.

The sharing paths, esp. the sweet, fun ones, shape up very well too. It is obvious that you and your wife love each other and that Kari/Jamal are friends who might get some "benefits", not must. You two go the sharing path together on the fun routes and it is clear you are her number one, still there is potential for her to let really loose, BUT only as far as you two want it.
I have to be somewhere later, so I cut short here, but will write a addendum later or tomorrow.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, well it still feels weird bc I've been telling her I hate Jamal and don't mingle with him and come home immediately throughout the progress (Disclaimer: I have many paths saved and this is just one of them). Only thing I did was snoop which him and her shouldn't know bc it's a hidden cam. And she was kinda sounded like loyal to hubby until that bday event. I don't know what is the trigger, but as soon as she changed her hair, her personality changed as well. She never kissed Jamal in front of hubby like that before not to mention sitting on his lap and so on. It feels like there a story missing imo. Especially bc she's been taking things slowly until that point, and just went full whore mode. Otherwise, I love the game overall. Some animation in sex scene would be nice but with or without, it's still one of my fav game.
Hi again! The snoop events are an important point here, they are something of a parallel universe! Events you can snoop on but don´t do it, happen but are far tamer (and partly complete innocent) than what you see on snoop! There are only one or two snoop events which can be helpful on other paths than NTR, all other snoop events are tailored specifically towards NTR.
For instance, when you tell your wife she can stay longer at the christmas party, should relax and then you DO NOT snoop, your wife gains neither the drug haze trait nor are there love points lost or rival points gained.
As said, the snoop skill is designed mostly to advance NTR and cucking, it is based IMO on the premiss of a general distrust (and it seems to be hinted at that your snooping has been noticed) and if you want to have a positive spin on it´s use, do so with foresight and only rarely, then it can be help on several paths which will not go towards NTR. But if you use snoop without pause, it will frack you over in the long run.

Just as an aside, if you go towards fun positive sharing, take either the stat boost or if you take snoop use it rarely and with caution. Then you will have paths were you can become a loving couple, which go for "benefits" together and go only as far as they want to. Your wife can go towards becoming a fun loving, confident girl who likes to show off, just partly or even keep sharing a theoretical concept. You can walk together towards her becoming more open, kinky and daring (there are hints she might start to strip at the club at least parttime, maybe even more if the new "High Libido" trait can also be gained on/for the positive paths. I have to wait for the public version to know this, unless a patron could info me on this) or you two decide to keep it to "dabbling" at sharing with Jamal getting a bit of making out, but not more or keep it just an option for later in the game. Naturally you can also go for the full, one couple only romance paths.
Hope this helps you.:)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again CutieLvr , 3Diddlyf95zone , here is the addendum! (See also a bit in my post directly above :) )

It is nice and good that we also see the differences in the Kati/Jamal and Lee/Davis paths, there are games out there where these paths would be just little changes.
Independent of which relationship path we want to go on, our wife develops distinctly here in WDR, even on the one couple only romance routes. (y)
Our wife on the Kati friendship path develops towards a funloving and confident woman, who also can have a "naughty" side like stripping, getting excited that you two could be spotted or having "naughty times" with you with Jamal watching (or you letting her have some fun with Jamal too). And this is just a bit from what is possible in the public version. As I mentioned in a post above, it will be interesting to see if the new trait your wife can gain in 0.25/26 is available on the positive paths.
On the Lee path instead she develps towards obedience and submission, a "nice" worker bee with benefits for Davis. There are already events which hint towards this, where our wife accepts behavior from Davis her Kati path self would not accept from Jamal or other guys at this point and probably never.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Hi again! The snoop events are an important point here, they are something of a parallel universe! Events you can snoop on but don´t do it, happen but are far tamer (and partly complete innocent) than what you see on snoop! There are only one or two snoop events which can be helpful on other paths than NTR, all other snoop events are tailored specifically towards NTR.
For instance, when you tell your wife she can stay longer at the christmas party, should relax and then you DO NOT snoop, your wife gains neither the drug haze trait nor are there love points lost or rival points gained.
As said, the snoop skill is designed mostly to advance NTR and cucking, it is based IMO on the premiss of a general distrust (and it seems to be hinted at that your snooping has been noticed) and if you want to have a positive spin on it´s use, do so with foresight and only rarely, then it can be help on several paths which will not go towards NTR. But if you use snoop without pause, it will frack you over in the long run.

Just as an aside, if you go towards fun positive sharing, take either the stat boost or if you take snoop use it rarely and with caution. Then you will have paths were you can become a loving couple, which go for "benefits" together and go only as far as they want to. Your wife can go towards becoming a fun loving, confident girl who likes to show off, just partly or even keep sharing a theoretical concept. You can walk together towards her becoming more open, kinky and daring (there are hints she might start to strip at the club at least parttime, maybe even more if the new "High Libido" trait can also be gained on/for the positive paths. I have to wait for the public version to know this, unless a patron could info me on this) or you two decide to keep it to "dabbling" at sharing with Jamal getting a bit of making out, but not more or keep it just an option for later in the game. Naturally you can also go for the full, one couple only romance paths.
Hope this helps you.:)
Yeah, I get that snoop is the trigger as I suspect. I also mentioned this is just one of many paths I saved. I have her as lovey dovey couple path and I have no problem with that. What I'm trying to say that it's a bit unrealistic to have "snoop" trigger her whore guage bc it's a hidden cam. She didn't sus mc for snooping around her or made any accusation in dialogue. So taking revenge all of a sudden at bday party feels off. I get what you explained about snoop build up, so in that case, there should be a snoop alert meter that warns you wifey is sussing your snoop activity and should be careful or something.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes