Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Very good game I really like the netorase path (Haven't played the others yet) does anyone know is it going to have different endings or is it one ending?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
While looking for this bug, I found another one, but I can't reproduce your bug lol. I'm gonna give up for now.
Well, great that it helped you find another bug!:) No problem with this specific bug, since that happens on one of my liked, but less favourite paths.
Do you think a redownload of 0.24 could help in this case?

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Well, great that it helped you find another bug!:) No problem with this specific bug, since that happens on one of my liked, but less favourite paths.
Do you think a redownload of 0.24 could help in this case?
I don't think so. I'll probably find it eventually.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Very good game I really like the netorase path (Haven't played the others yet) does anyone know is it going to have different endings or is it one ending?
Going by how different the various main paths already play out, you can say with surety that there will be different endings.:)

Reactions: Joshy92

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
hey how much time do we need to wait for the 0.25 for public?
Unless someone shares version 0.25/0.26 here earlier, it will be roughly a month. 3Diddly, the developer, updates the Patron version twice a month. When he updates the second time, the old version becomes public access. Depending on how smooth the development goes, this happens from the 20th of the month to end of the month.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I am playing both scenarios where the wife is with Jamal and I can spy on her. One where she is secretly cheating and the other where she is intentionally cucking the MC and being right out in the open with it. Both are hot AF now. :love: :love:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I am playing both scenarios where the wife is with Jamal and I can spy on her. One where she is secretly cheating and the other where she is intentionally cucking the MC and being right out in the open with it. Both are hot AF now. :love: :love:
Great, that these paths please and are fun for you! I am not a fan of the cheating stuff and play it only for completeness reasons, but these paths are welldone in the game.
I prefer the full romance and the fun sharing paths, both the positive, friendly sharing and a bit less the voyeur-heavy, but still friendly path. :love:These too have really hot scenes, but in a totally different way than the cheating paths.
Very nicely done and I look forward much to play the conclusion of the birthday party!:)

Reactions: Puma1978

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
it's deleted
Hmm, you can try on 3Diddly´s Patreon page and look there. Both public and patron game versions are accessibe there (big wonder:p ) and there is also a public guide. This guide might be a few versions out of date, only the patron version gets updated each month, but you can get a guide there.
Personally I think you need a guide only for specific scenes when you take the snoop skill. If you take the stat boost, you "just" need to experiment a little to find your preferred paths.

Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !
I red your post about plans for the coming and future versions of WDR. Sounds very interesting and we can already see some of these developments in this public version. e.g. the fun and friendly sharing path variants show a clear branching away from the NTR and rivalry heavy sharing path variants.
As for the Tracy and Lisaexclusive paths I think it is good that you want to keep it to one path each! Too many side branches of side paths are a recipe for Kuddelmuddel (hard to translate, roughly total Chaos), as we can see with "AWAM" and to a lesser degree with "Our red String"(a game with fantastic branching, but some paths are extremly niche), where too many superfluous side paths suck out the creativity and bloat the development process obsessivly.

WDR is comparatively early in it´s development process, but the branching and different paths we already have/see is superior to "A Wife and Mother" across the board. AWAM´s main paths are even after 6 years of development still similar (not in a good way similar) and the side branches beside 2 stubby dead ends.
In "Wifey´s Dilemma revisited" we already have full romance routes (with and without serious rivals), several sharing routes from a happy couple sharing/swinging with friends, voyeur-heavy friendly sharing, voyeur-heavy cuckolding, cuckolding (friendly and aggressive rivalry) and NTR (from comparatively light to hard´n heavy NTR).
Not ot forget that the traits your couple gains are also important into which direction some path variants develop.

As for the 2 exclusive side paths you plan for the Kati/Lisa and Lee/Tracy routes, I think I will play them for completeness reasons only since I am neither submissive nor like hard NTR, but I know that a lot of your big patrons are strong NTR fans, so it is rather clear in which direction these exclusive paths will go.:)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi to all WDR players here! :)
I red the official changelogs and I so know that some really nice stuff for the rest of the birthday party is coming! Would one of the patrons be so nice and tell us one, two hints (logically in spoiler tags) more what happens in 0.25/26? It does not have to be much, but just a little bit of info to clear something up, like e.g. on which paths the mentioned new trait can be gained. That would be helpful for how we are going forward. Since we all have to wait until Summer for the continuation.
The Lee/Davis routes now being updated will surely be very interesting too.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There is actual sex with the wife and other guys?
Depends on what you consider "actual sex" and the path you are on. But on most paths, except e.g. the full romance paths, there will be sex with other guys coming. And if you consider making out and blowjobs actual sex, then they already do so.

Douchebag M

Aug 7, 2018
Okay. So i didn't really understood the changelog from patreon. Can anyone just tell me if there is any vaginal sex with other guys yet or if it's still with MC only. Don't really wanna bother downloading again and again as soon as the new update comes, so whoever played 0.26 already can anyone tell me if i should download now or not

Notping95

May 11, 2020
Okay. So i didn't really understood the changelog from patreon. Can anyone just tell me if there is any vaginal sex with other guys yet or if it's still with MC only. Don't really wanna bother downloading again and again as soon as the new update comes, so whoever played 0.26 already can anyone tell me if i should download now or not
for 0.24 update, wife have vaginal sex with jamal

Reactions: Russian_Cuckold
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes