Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

I do not know if they are already reported, but I have two "snoop" bugs. One is that the second bunny costume scene in the lounge with Jamal unlike other snoop scenes cannot be skipped, no matter what point the main story has reached. If you want to trigger e.g. the second gym scene, you must first see the lounge scene, even if completely unfitting and wanting to skip it anyway.

The second "snoop" bug is that I could activate the second gym scene with Jamal even without the needed "friends with benefits" trait.

Since it might not be a bug, but designed to function like this I set this bug report into spoiler tags.When are on a sharing path with you, your wife and Jamal becoming friends step by step and he shows you the new Club lounge, you can invite him to stay and "get to know each other better";). By the way very nice hot scenes. (y)
If you do this you have 4 variants how this play out. Your wife strips mainly for you and you two have sex, showing off for Jamal, she strips mainly for you and you tell her to have fun with Jamal, you tell her to strip mainly for Jamal and then you two give a show for Jamal and you tell her to strip mainly for Jamal and then have fun with him.
The info that "(name) has become more open to sharing" comes in the two cases when you told your wife to have fun with Jamal. Is this designed to be the case like tihs? I think it should also apply for the variant "you tell your wife to strip mainly for Jamal and then you have sex with her, giving Jamal a show", since you and your wife confirmed your love but Jamal was "incorporated" due to the strip mainly for him.
Unless this greater openness for sharing is meant to enable/deny massive, unregulated sharing later on or impacts their love for each other negatively, I think the "third" lounge variant should also give the greater openness.

If I find more bugs, I post them to you.

I have a question as well. I know from your public posts that their might come the possibility of not only sharing your wife, but also you swinging with another woman. Lisa in case of the Kati routes. While she is a nice girl and could be a fun swing partner, I like Kati a bit more and you could become closer to her in old WD. So my question is if Kati could be an option for this too.
If this is not planned at all, that is fully ok, but I wanted to know since you mentioned in an earlier post Kati as an LI option is not completely off the board. If you cannot or want not to tell me more, I understand, but it would be nice to know.:)

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

I do not know if they are already reported, but I have two "snoop" bugs. One is that the second bunny costume scene in the lounge with Jamal unlike other snoop scenes cannot be skipped, no matter what point the main story has reached. If you want to trigger e.g. the second gym scene, you must first see the lounge scene, even if completely unfitting and wanting to skip it anyway.

The second "snoop" bug is that I could activate the second gym scene with Jamal even without the needed "friends with benefits" trait.

Since it might not be a bug, but designed to function like this I set this bug report into spoiler tags.When are on a sharing path with you, your wife and Jamal becoming friends step by step and he shows you the new Club lounge, you can invite him to stay and "get to know each other better";). By the way very nice hot scenes. (y)
If you do this you have 4 variants how this play out. Your wife strips mainly for you and you two have sex, showing off for Jamal, she strips mainly for you and you tell her to have fun with Jamal, you tell her to strip mainly for Jamal and then you two give a show for Jamal and you tell her to strip mainly for Jamal and then have fun with him.
The info that "(name) has become more open to sharing" comes in the two cases when you told your wife to have fun with Jamal. Is this designed to be the case like tihs? I think it should also apply for the variant "you tell your wife to strip mainly for Jamal and then you have sex with her, giving Jamal a show", since you and your wife confirmed your love but Jamal was "incorporated" due to the strip mainly for him.
Unless this greater openness for sharing is meant to enable/deny massive, unregulated sharing later on or impacts their love for each other negatively, I think the "third" lounge variant should also give the greater openness.

If I find more bugs, I post them to you.

I have a question as well. I know from your public posts that their might come the possibility of not only sharing your wife, but also you swinging with another woman. Lisa in case of the Kati routes. While she is a nice girl and could be a fun swing partner, I like Kati a bit more and you could become closer to her in old WD. So my question is if Kati could be an option for this too.
If this is not planned at all, that is fully ok, but I wanted to know since you mentioned in an earlier post Kati as an LI option is not completely off the board. If you cannot or want not to tell me more, I understand, but it would be nice to know.:)
I'm not sure what snoop scene you're referring to. There are a lot of scenes now.
Fixed the bug with Friends with Benefits. Thanks.
That message "has become more open to sharing" should be there for all variants in the sharing route. I don't know why it didn't pop for you.
Katie: not sure yet, but probable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm not sure what snoop scene you're referring to. There are a lot of scenes now.
Fixed the bug with Friends with Benefits. Thanks.
That message "has become more open to sharing" should be there for all variants in the sharing route. I don't know why it didn't pop for you.
Katie: not sure yet, but probable.
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone ! Glad to be of help! :)

It is this "snoop" scene I mean, the second time your wife is in her work costume in the lounge. I cannot skip this scene, others yes. For instance, I can skip the christmas party snoop scene just fine, but if I want see e.g. the 2nd gym scene, this scene pops up first. No matter that is was long ago at that moment.
loungepic.jpg

As for the "having fun in the new lounge scene": Could it be that the "is more open for sharing" message pops up only for two variants is because I play the public 0.24 version? Maybe in 0.25/26 this is already fixed? I simply found it a bit strange that when we invited Jamal to stay, our wifes openness to sharing raised only in a couple cases, not all.
As you tell me this should be the case for all 4 variants. Should I redownload the public version?

As for Katie: Thanks that it is at least debated.:)

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Good update, good update! =D
I was able to go through the 3 possible main paths (I believe), that is: Mc love path, Jamal path and the boss path [forgot his name]
But now I'm really looking forward to MOAR :LUL:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Good update, good update! =D
I was able to go through the 3 possible main paths (I believe), that is: Mc love path, Jamal path and the boss path [forgot his name]
But now I'm really looking forward to MOAR :LUL:
I agree, it is a great update! But there are more than 3 main paths, depending on how we define main path.
Currently there are these main routes: MC/wife love romance path, MC/wife love/fun sharing/swinging path with Kati+Jamal, MC/wife love/fun sharing/swinging path with Lee+Davis, MC/wife cuckolding/NTR path with Kati+Jamal, MC/wife cuckolding/NTR path with Lee+Davis, MC/wife NTR/hard NTR path with Kati+Jamal, MC/wife NTR/hard NTR path with Lee+Davis. A special path would be the "bystander route" (and one I think is rarely played), here you and your wife are just good friends and dating independently.

• Wow
Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I agree, it is a great update! But there are more than 3 main paths, depending on how we define main path.
Currently there are these main routes: MC/wife love romance path, MC/wife love/fun sharing/swinging path with Kati+Jamal, MC/wife love/fun sharing/swinging path with Lee+Davis, MC/wife cuckolding/NTR path with Kati+Jamal, MC/wife cuckolding/NTR path with Lee+Davis, MC/wife NTR/hard NTR path with Kati+Jamal, MC/wife NTR/hard NTR path with Lee+Davis. A special path would be the "bystander route" (and one I think is rarely played), here you and your wife are just good friends and dating independently.
Wow, so it seems like I really missed a lot of things! Maybe a walkthrough would be nice, I guess hehe:HideThePain:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wow, so it seems like I really missed a lot of things! Maybe a walkthrough would be nice, I guess hehe:HideThePain:
Well, there are scenes and events which are the same for all routes, just different in tone and results and then there are scenes and events which you get only on specific paths and/or traits. How different the routes can develop can be seen very figuratively on the sharing routes, which with this update begin to diverge drastically.
There is a chasm beginning to open between the fun/friendly sharing and the cuckolding/NTR ones, with only the voyeur-heavy sharing path with tactical use (meaning sparingly used) of the snoop skill being something of a middle way.

Reactions: linus.quotes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

For testing I started a new game with Sharing/NTR on, Stat boost taken, sharing path, becoming friends with Jamal and made a speed run to the photo shoot/new lounge event. As you told me, if MC/Wife/Jamal have fun together there at the end of the event on all play variants there should come the message "(name) has become more open to sharing", since this event happening raises her openness no matter what.
This is what I got:
wife strips mainly for me, then having fun together, giving Jamal a show - no message displayed
wife strips mainly for me, then I let her have fun with Jamal - message is displayed
wife strips mainly for Jamal, then wife and I have fun together, giving Jamal a show - no message displayed
wife strips mainly for Jamal, then I let her have fun with Jamal - message is displayed

As you wrote this should not happen and on all 4 variants the message should be displayed at the end of the event. I am baffled, because I made sure to be on the fun sharing path. It is in 2 cases of event variants as if the game somehow assumes the end result of the full romance route or Jamal leaving to meet with Rashon instead of the fun, friendly shating route with it´s opennes increase.

Hope this helps you find the bug.

Last edited:

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Well, there are scenes and events which are the same for all routes, just different in tone and results and then there are scenes and events which you get only on specific paths and/or traits. How different the routes can develop can be seen very figuratively on the sharing routes, which with this update begin to diverge drastically.
There is a chasm beginning to open between the fun/friendly sharing and the cuckolding/NTR ones, with only the voyeur-heavy sharing path with tactical use (meaning sparingly used) of the snoop skill being something of a middle way.
In my opinion, the best scenario is friendly sharing, cuckolding/ntr is boring when you are not playing for your wife.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In my opinion, the best scenario is friendly sharing, cuckolding/ntr is boring when you are not playing for your wife.
Yes, my favourite routes are the full romance and fun, friendly sharing routes too. To a certain degree the voyeur-happy sharing route as well. I am not a fan of hard NTR.
But WDR has two "main blocks" of fans. One block is "ours", the fans of romance and fun sharing/swinging, the other are the fans of cuckolding and (hard) NTR in all it´s variants. Everyone has their own taste, so to each his/her own.

3Diddlyf95zone is renowned for his NTR stories/games, so a lot of longtime fans are here for the cuckolding and NTR paths. But he has started to spread his wings wider and so WDR has romance and sharing as well, which brought a new group of fans to look in.

Reactions: lubering

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !

For testing I started a new game with Sharing/NTR on, Stat boost taken, sharing path, becoming friends with Jamal and made a speed run to the photo shoot/new lounge event. As you told me, if MC/Wife/Jamal have fun together there at the end of the event on all play variants there should come the message "(name) has become more open to sharing", since this event happening raises her openness no matter what.
This is what I got:
wife strips mainly for me, then having fun together, giving Jamal a show - no message displayed
wife strips mainly for me, then I let her have fun with Jamal - message is displayed
wife strips mainly for Jamal, then wife and I have fun together, giving Jamal a show - no message displayed
wife strips mainly for Jamal, then I let her have fun with Jamal - message is displayed

As you wrote this should not happen and on all 4 variants the message should be displayed at the end of the event. I am baffled, because I made sure to be on the fun sharing path. It is in 2 cases of event variants as if the game somehow assumes the end result of the full romance route or Jamal leaving to meet with Rashon instead of the fun, friendly shating route with it´s opennes increase.

Hope this helps you find the bug.
Ah ok, fixed. Thanks.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone ! Glad to be of help! :)

It is this "snoop" scene I mean, the second time your wife is in her work costume in the lounge. I cannot skip this scene, others yes. For instance, I can skip the christmas party snoop scene just fine, but if I want see e.g. the 2nd gym scene, this scene pops up first. No matter that is was long ago at that moment.
View attachment 2569757

As for the "having fun in the new lounge scene": Could it be that the "is more open for sharing" message pops up only for two variants is because I play the public 0.24 version? Maybe in 0.25/26 this is already fixed? I simply found it a bit strange that when we invited Jamal to stay, our wifes openness to sharing raised only in a couple cases, not all.
As you tell me this should be the case for all 4 variants. Should I redownload the public version?

As for Katie: Thanks that it is at least debated.:)
Are you in hardcore mode? The code looks fine.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Are you in hardcore mode? The code looks fine.
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !
No, this happens on normal sharing/NTR on, snoop skill (logically:) ), voyeur-heavy, but friendly sharing, no hardcore mode. As I mentioned before, this is a route variant I took with tactical snooping (e.g. gettiing the gym pics, seeing the few scenes which do not impact your scores negatively) in mind. Most snoop scenes I can just pass by, choosing "Never mind" and so on. That snoop scene is then out of the way, skipped and does not reappear in line.
Except this one. I choose "Never mind" for it and so it should be "over and out";). But if I later want to see e.g. the second gym scene, for some reason not the gym scene comes on, but first this lounge scene, despite being skipped and not taken at all.

But outside this looking forward to the further events on the birthday party! Wanna play:);)! I have to wait, but I fear the wait for the holiday on the Bahamas will be worse, since it will be months.:)

By the way, I really love the full romance and fun sharing routes! (y):)With the playful banter from you and your wife, love secenes and the details in events. For example, if your wife has the "budding exhibitionist" trait and you make risky love on the roof or in the new lounge, it deepens your love/relations with stat bonus too. Likewise that on friendly fun sharing you can get this bonus too and an openness bonus.
Whereas an antagonistic route is very different, with strong rivalry, confrontations cuckolding and NTR and plays feelable different as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25520202

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !
No, this happens on normal sharing/NTR on, snoop skill (logically:) ), voyeur-heavy, but friendly sharing, no hardcore mode. As I mentioned before, this is a route variant I took with tactical snooping (e.g. gettiing the gym pics, seeing the few scenes which do not impact your scores negatively) in mind. Most snoop scenes I can just pass by, choosing "Never mind" and so on. That snoop scene is then out of the way, skipped and does not reappear in line.
Except this one. I choose "Never mind" for it and so it should be "over and out";). But if I later want to see e.g. the second gym scene, for some reason not the gym scene comes on, but first this lounge scene, despite being skipped and not taken at all.

But outside this looking forward to the further events on the birthday party! Wanna play:);)! I have to wait, but I fear the wait for the holiday on the Bahamas will be worse, since it will be months.:)

By the way, I really love the full romance and fun sharing routes! (y):)With the playful banter from you and your wife, love secenes and the details in events. For example, if your wife has the "budding exhibitionist" trait and you make risky love on the roof or in the new lounge, it deepens your love/relations with stat bonus too. Likewise that on friendly fun sharing you can get this bonus too and an openness bonus.
Whereas an antagonistic route is very different, with strong rivalry, confrontations cuckolding and NTR and plays feelable different as well.
While looking for this bug, I found another one, but I can't reproduce your bug lol. I'm gonna give up for now.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes