Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

0.24 is now Public!
Hi again!
First impression of the new public version: Very, very nice!(y):) Great, fitting and depending on situation hot renders for the scenes, like the kiss and having fun scenes with your wife in the new club area (wifey once again in her work costume;)) or the having fun in the bathroom scenes and Kati/Lisa getting hot with each other. Also the the way we get and play traits or easier/harder "moods", e.g.your wife becoming more open to sharing or if on full romance her being a budding exhibitionist helps with a roll in the hay "in public" in the club. It is not too easy to gain them and they are useful/important. Depening on your choices, some of the traits are difficult to get or completely unavailable for a path. You can also circumvent traits or moods you do not want to get too by making the right choices for "your own" path.
A big thumbs up too for the fact we can choose how the relations with the other guys develop in game, the divergence become more obvious with each new version. The feel of some scenes and talks can be seriously different in tone and implications.

Currently I played only one full romance and fun sharing path each. Have to look how the other paths are and the variations on all parhs coming into play.
New hairstyle of our wife for the party looks good and fits, still I liked the 0.22 bangs and ponytail style a bit more, but that is personal preference in play. Our wife looks great with both.

More later

Reactions: abgazil and poloko

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Wifeys Dilemma Revisited [0.24.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (978 MB/ 766 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the size is 66 MB, is it an upload error? :unsure:
anyway, thank you

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
how do you get the first scene in the final page of the gallery (the page where the scenes where Mei's bathroom scene occurs)
While I have not played all variants so far, I think one-two scenes on the major branches will come only in 0.25/0.26, when the birthday concludes. So those with the public version will have to wait a month for this conclusion unless someone shares these versions earlier.
But I fear no matter if 0.26 gets shared here or not, the wait following for the holiday voyage will be even harder. If 3Diddlyf95zone keeps to his workstyle, he will bring the Davis routes up to the birthday party first before continuing the holiday trip.

Reactions: abgazil

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is there a big difference in content between NTR path and non-NTR path?
Definitely, while some scenes/events are shared between all possible paths, there are events only reachable through specific routes! Some are reachable only with NTR, others only with Romance and/or Sharing paths. The traits, attributes and friends you have also play a role in what events you can reach or not.

Reactions: Overlord070

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Definitely, while some scenes/events are shared between all possible paths, there are events only reachable through specific routes! Some are reachable only with NTR, others only with Romance and/or Sharing paths. The traits, attributes and friends you have also play a role in what events you can reach or not.
Thanks for the info, which route has more content?

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
how do you get the first scene in the final page of the gallery (the page where the scenes where Mei's bathroom scene occurs)
Enable NTR, Disable Sharing and choose Jamal's route, then follow the walkthrough until the photoshoot at the club where you got the last few scenes of page 2 of the gallery, you have to pick "go home" instead of "ask to stay"

Last edited:
Reactions: Mackbell

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for the info, which route has more content?
That depends on how you play the game, sorry for this phrasing. Currently the most content is on the Kati/Jamal routes (you have to decide during the game which job your wife will keep), no matter if you go for romance, sharing or NTR, since the Lee/Davis routes will now catch up in the coming months.
As for the Kati/Jamal routes it again depends on what (sub)path you play. For instance, there is a trait your wife will only aquire on certain romance and sharing paths. Without this trait currently at least 2 events in the public version will not be reachable, no matter what else you do.
Likewise there is a trait you can normally only get via NTR paths, which also is needed for certain NTR events or choices to be accessible, even on pure NTR routes.

Katie's Corruption is still the best corruption game in F95 (IMHO)
It is definitely still one of the best corruption games on F95, but I have to say that 3Diddlyf95zone has learned and improved much when it comes to renders and most importantly how he does the gameplay experience since he made KC.

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
Just a small question, are there any new scenes in 0.24 compared to 0.22 if you are on the Lee as Influencer path (working for Mr Davis)?
Because I get "no further content" screen after loading my last save and trying to figure out if it is a pure Jamal path update or something went wrong with my saves.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just a small question, are there any new scenes in 0.24 compared to 0.22 if you are on the Lee as Influencer path (working for Mr Davis)?
Because I get "no further content" screen after loading my last save and trying to figure out if it is a pure Jamal path update or something went wrong with my saves.
There is no new Lee/Davis content in the update. As far as I know 3Diddly starts now to bring the Lee content on the same level as the Kati routes are.
If you have no problem with the Kati path, there are some really nice and hot scenes in this update. But I wait for the current patron version to become avaialbe, be it shared or next month public update, to see the various ends of the birthday party.

Reactions: cloudfw

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is it normal that my stats are way too low to answer to other protagonist ?
Yes and no! Early in the game you can decide a bonus. One is a stat boost across the board, making these stat and skill checks rather easy if you want to. Or you take the "snoop" skill, but you do not get a stat boost. If you take the snoop skill it is still possible for you to reach most, if not all, stat barriers, but you have to be very selective which stat raises you take during the game.
Additionally, the snoop skill is more useful for the cuckold and NTR paths than the romance and sharing paths. Most snoop possibilities are for NTR, only a tiny fraction is also useful for romance and sharing. So if you want to play with snoop on the positive paths, you have to be doubly selective when to use or not to use it.

Reactions: ddanrr

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

I already made a first impression post earlier, so just an addendum: Very good!(y) The paths diverge quite strongly now, e.g. the fun sharing paths are really nice and the cuckold/NTR versions have a far different flavour. There are nice small touches, for instance, if you are on the stag or fun sharing paths, the MC reacts with just a simple, relaxed "Oh, Ok" to the fact the birthday party is at Jamal´s flat, on the cuckold and NTR sharing paths, there is surprise and an unwillingness coming through. Well done.

I read the log for the patron version, looking forward to play the end of the birthday party and how the truth and dare game goes! And interesting to see on which paths you can earn the High Libidotrait, because it could be useful for romance and sharing, but also the NTR paths.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
3Diddlyf95zone Nothing major but on the non-NTR route(maybe others but I think maybe this iis the only one where Jamal is not at the party) there are a couple of times where it acts like he is there, when he is not. First, offering the molly , then this below...

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone
3.90 star(s) 26 Votes