• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really glad the love interest in this is asian i find asian women really beautiful.
It's one of the best games in this genre imo.
although i am having trouble choosing all the right options for sharing lol.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
A bit quiet here, hopefully the Easter bunny has something for us!:) Looking forward very much to version 0.23/24, since one member wetted our curiousity even more. And what I could learn about the coming 0.25 for patrons, unfortunetely not much, is that the birthday party ends there and considering the events until this end, it should be good.

Reactions: abgazil

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm really glad the love interest in this is asian i find asian women really beautiful.
It's one of the best games in this genre imo.
although i am having trouble choosing all the right options for sharing lol.
At least the dev has seemed fairly receptive to new ideas on this forum - so we'll see come the next updates, could be BIG SUCCESS
gss.jpg

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
i have the problem too.
i tried everything but its not unlockable.
First a question: Is this scene among the "normal" extra scenes or among the "NTR" extra scenes? If among the normal extras, there is a lingerie scene that unlocks only under a specific set of choices and achivements. I do not know them of the cuff, but this scene is unlockable. I think you need the "sneaky sneaky" and/or "Mate guard" achivements for it.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
First a question: Is this scene among the "normal" extra scenes or among the "NTR" extra scenes? If among the normal extras, there is a lingerie scene that unlocks only under a specific set of choices and achivements. I do not know them of the cuff, but this scene is unlockable. I think you need the "sneaky sneaky" and/or "Mate guard" achivements for it.
its the 3th normal one.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
its the 3th normal one.
extra scenes third on page one, top right? If this is the on, it is a lingerie dream scene, which is unlockable. As said, you need a specific combination for it. See my post above and I think you need to have both sharing and NTR on, even if you go for full romance.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
extra scenes third on page one, top right? If this is the on, it is a lingerie dream scene, which is unlockable. As said, you need a specific combination for it. See my post above and I think you need to have both sharing and NTR on, even if you go for full romance.
:WaitWhat:
is it unlockable or do i need the specific combo?
it cant be both dude.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
:WaitWhat:
is it unlockable or do i need the specific combo?
it cant be both dude.
Ah, misunderstandably fomulated here, sorry. :) I played all paths currently in the game and it unlocked every scene. You can open that scene with the right combination of choices. As mentioned, I think you must enable both sharing and NTR at gamestart, even if you go full romance and the achievements "sneaky" and "Mate guard". The scene is rather early in the game, unfortunately I do not remember on which path exactly the scene became open. But I hope this helps a bit.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Ah, misunderstandably fomulated here, sorry. :) I played all paths currently in the game and it unlocked every scene. You can open that scene with the right combination of choices. As mentioned, I think you must enable both sharing and NTR at gamestart, even if you go full romance and the achievements "sneaky" and "Mate guard". The scene is rather early in the game, unfortunately I do not remember on which path exactly the scene became open. But I hope this helps a bit.
no its not helping.
no idea what combination it could be. i tried everything.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
no its not helping.
O am sorry that I cannot help you more. As said, during one of my playthroughs the scene unlocked and kept open from then on. It is a dream scene, which comes even before the first piano and kiss scene. So you do not need looking for later events.

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
no its not helping.
O am sorry that I cannot help you more. As said, during one of my playthroughs the scene unlocked and kept open from then on. It is a dream scene, which comes even before the first piano and kiss scene. So you do not need looking for later events.
Disable sharing at the very start of the game and you'll see the scene

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017

0.25 is out! You can check the changelog to see what's new. Also, Atonia Blues: Extended Edition is now public for those who are interested.
0.24 will be publicly released at the end of the month along with 0.26 on my Patreon.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

0.25 is out! You can check the changelog to see what's new. Also, Atonia Blues: Extended Edition is now public for those who are interested.
0.24 will be publicly released at the end of the month along with 0.26 on my Patreon.
Interesting! The birthday party will stretch over 0.26 as well, since there are a couple events depending on the path we players are on. Great work that this has impact on what happens at the party.(y) Wanna play!:) Looking forward to the releases.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Am i the only one hoping we eventually get a scene were wifey will bang Jamal while the mc holds her hand, looks in her eyes and tells her that he loves her (I call that loving cuckolding which is different from the usual humiliation aspect most cuck games go for)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Am i the only one hoping we eventually get a scene were wifey will bang Jamal while the mc holds her hand, looks in her eyes and tells her that he loves her (I call that loving cuckolding which is different from the usual humiliation aspect most cuck games go for)
This is something that is possible to be happening down the road. We already have the beginnings of a Stag/Vixen sharing path, where Jamal/Davis are clearly just fuckbuddies. There is a subpath (with using specifically chosen snoop events) where Jamal/Davis are a bit more important, but the MC still the main love interest of the wife.
Then we have the strongly voyeuristic subpath, which might be the one you want, if Jamal/Davis are ok guys and positive. There is also an antagonistic subpath, which, by what we know currently, goes towards the darker aspects of sharing and cuckolding. not to speak of the NTR-like subpaths and full NTR stuff.

We already have a first few bits of these paths in the current public version. By going what we know of the coming chapters, there will be events very much depending on what we chose before. Unless someone shares the 0.23/0.24 update earlier here, the public version of 0.23/24 comes out towards the end of the month, together with version 0.26 for the patrons.

Reactions: Joshy92
3.90 star(s) 26 Votes