NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
No, you cannot say it is broken. The public version of 0.22 is at the end of content on that path. The event mentioned in the error message is part of version 0.23, which the patrons already have. That was the cutoff point for public 0.22. Public Version 0.23/24, which unless someone leaks it earlier, comes out at the end of April, won´t have this "error".
So 0.22 is broken, you're saying. Instead of ending gracefully, it just...errors? That's like saying a BSOD is a normal shutdown procedure for shutting down your computer.

• Angry
Reactions: kristinesparkles

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
So 0.22 is broken, you're saying. Instead of ending gracefully, it just...errors? That's like saying a BSOD is a normal shutdown procedure for shutting down your computer.
lol you guys need to chill it with the broken game thing. It's either that or a "to be continued" screen. I'm not going back to 0.22 to just change that one thing. 0.24 is already out.

Reactions: OneLuv and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No, it is not really broken! By the way please stop trying to put words into my mouth!
There is actually a "This is the end of content for this version" message with a render of the wife on it earlier! After e.g. the rooftop event. You can play further but then a) there is no new stuff anymore and b) you will enounter the "error" sooner or later, since it was cut off there.
Here is the pic:
Endof.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NeverDeck

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
lol you guys need to chill it with the broken game thing. It's either that or a "to be continued" screen. I'm not going back to 0.22 to just change that one thing. 0.24 is already out.
Hi! Just trying to tell someone with tomatoes on the eyes that is not a "broken" game.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
No, it is not really broken! By the way please stop trying to put words into my mouth!
There is actually a "This is the end of content for this version" message with a render of the wife on it earlier! After e.g. the rooftop event. You can play further but then a) there is no new stuff anymore and b) you will enounter the "error" sooner or later, since it was cut off there.
Here is the pic:
View attachment 2504651
White knight gonna white knight.

It's broken, facts don't care about your feelings.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

But do your feelings care about facts?

Would you prefer partially complete games dump you back to main menu at a certain point, or notify you of end then let you continue albeit with potential missing label calls?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Nope, this is NOT white knighting, but explaining some facts of life to you. An error would be a greyscreen in a game that goes on normally, but here it is the end of content. Think about a railway line. If you are at one of the headstations, there is a end buffer (here it would be the end of content render shown above), afterwards the rails continue on for a bit, but then stop. Do you think the railway is broken then? No, it simply is the end of line, nothing broken.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, I just tried this one, I had little expectations since I actually didnt enjoy much his previous games.
but this one I really enjoyed and played to the end.
I avoid cuck-games, but I enjoy sharing, so this one works well.
I can have a good relationship with the girl without someone messing it up.
hopefully the dev will not mess it up later in the game.

Reactions: Turret

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
aer201812, its actually quite easy. what u do:
- when u unlock "Lee", check the "influencers tab", click her portrait and Ask Lee...
now just stay on course and do not change Lee to Katie when given option.

u do not need to be a cuck, u can love wife and even try to avoid the males approaches.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
aer201812, its actually quite easy. what u do:
- when u unlock "Lee", check the "influencers tab", click her portrait and Ask Lee...
now just stay on course and do not change Lee to Katie when given option.

u do not need to be a cuck, u can love wife and even try to avoid the males approaches.
Thanks.
Is the BJ in Davis kitchen the end of the update?

Reactions: baka

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks.
Is the BJ in Davis kitchen the end of the update?
Depends on the path you are on! If you are on the full romance or the sharing routes, the end of the update is after you and your wife had some "naughty times" at home on Valentines day.

Reactions: baka

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
But do your feelings care about facts?

Would you prefer partially complete games dump you back to main menu at a certain point, or notify you of end then let you continue albeit with potential missing label calls?
Either. However, the error screen doesn't actually let you do either. It's a legit renpy error screen, not some random placeholder.

Nope, this is NOT white knighting, but explaining some facts of life to you. An error would be a greyscreen in a game that goes on normally, but here it is the end of content. Think about a railway line. If you are at one of the headstations, there is a end buffer (here it would be the end of content render shown above), afterwards the rails continue on for a bit, but then stop. Do you think the railway is broken then? No, it simply is the end of line, nothing broken.
Not end of content. It prevents you from seeing the blowjob scene in the car.

I don't get what the problem is with calling it broken. It IS broken, but it's not as if being broken and "working as intended" are actually mutually exclusive. If it's expected to break there, it's still broken, albeit expected. Relax.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Not end of content. It prevents you from seeing the blowjob scene in the car.
You mean "the blowjob your wife gives Jamal in his car on Valentine´s Day if you snoop it" scene? That would be rather weird, this scene comes on normally in the game.
There were a couple players who showed an errorscreen which was for a scene from version 0.23, which was just end of content there and was announced by the end of content render earlier. That is whar I thought you mentioned also?

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
You mean "the blowjob your wife gives Jamal in his car on Valentine´s Day if you snoop it" scene? That would be rather weird, this scene comes on normally in the game.
There were a couple players who showed an errorscreen which was for a scene from version 0.23, which was just end of content there and was announced by the end of content render earlier. That is whar I thought you mentioned also?
No, I only ever get to the scene where you can choose to go on a run with the two girls and Jamal. After that, I never get to see any other snoop options beyond that because the snoop option gets straight up blocked by the error. I think there might be something funky going on with the order of things, with the 0.23 content being called before the blowjob scene.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No, I only ever get to the scene where you can choose to go on a run with the two girls and Jamal. After that, I never get to see any other snoop options beyond that because the snoop option gets straight up blocked by the error. I think there might be something funky going on with the order of things, with the 0.23 content being called before the blowjob scene.
Oh, that is strange! Because I can either go on a walk with Kati and snoop Jamal with wife (rarely, because you need to win the jogging run that your wife later gains a trait important for the love and sharing routes) or win the jogging run and go on from there. all paths are available in 0.22 until after Valentine´s day and the "end of content render" seen a couple posts above.
If it crashes earlier like the weekend outing, there seems to be something wrong with your copy. You should redownload 0.22 and take a save from before the weekeend outing or make a speedrun from start again.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
You have an error log for this? This is first time I've heard of this one.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes