Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So the wife always ends up in a relationship with the MC, correct?
No, that depends on your choices and toggling Sharing/NTR on /off. But even on the full romance path with no competitors you can botch to win her heart. Currently the storylines are not advanced enough to show everything, but you can win her heart or loose it.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Anyone with save from last update that works in latest cause mine hits error on snoop:\

EDIT: So i read above that others have the same issue , sad it was good up until this update ...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/snoop.rpy", line 38, in script
    jump snoopwijamal5
ScriptError: could not find label 'snoopwijamal5'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/snoop.rpy", line 38, in script
    jump snoopwijamal5
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ext4/TestingNSFW/Testing/WDR-0.22-pc-Compressed/WDR-0.22-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ext4/TestingNSFW/Testing/WDR-0.22-pc-Compressed/WDR-0.22-pc/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'snoopwijamal5'.

Linux-6.1.5-229.current-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited 0.22
Sat Mar 25 23:14:30 2023
Game's broken there. I started from new and still have the same issue.

Reactions: EmeraldKnightmare

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This time I prefer not to give spoilers. But you can bet everyone will like it. 0.23 and 0.24 is the hottest update yet
That sounds really good coming from you. As I said before, the changelog already made the update sound good. But even going by version 0.22, WDR is 3Diddly´s best game so far, you clearly see the development upswing in many details when compared with older games like Atonia or Sugar Babes Galore, he is getting better making games. Something you unfortunately cannot say with several other developers here on site, like gumdrop or L&P, who have either zero skill at work overview and managment or are simply milkers (and I do not say that about Devs often)!
For instance, even at this early stage WDR has a more complex path and branch system than AWAM has after 5 years, because L&P might have made many variables, but to this day in essence there is no path variance at all beside one, two decisions locking out a side character no one remembers due to the glacial development.
WDR might still be in an early phase, but we already have diverging paths, from pure romance over happy sharing/voyeur/hotwifing to voyeur to cuckolding(happy and not happy) and hard NTR with notable differences how they are probably running on.

3Diddlyf95zone
Hi again and congratulations for taking the "300" bar with the patrons!(y)

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
(Sigh) As I wrote just a couple posts above, the game is NOT broken. The event mentioned in the error message is part of update 0.23. This path in 0.22 is simply at the end of content for that version. Hope this helps.:)
So...it's broken? That seems like a weird way to describe something being broken lol

• Angry
Reactions: kristinesparkles

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So...it's broken? That seems like a weird way to describe something being broken lol
No, you cannot say it is broken. The public version of 0.22 is at the end of content on that path. The event mentioned in the error message is part of version 0.23, which the patrons already have. That was the cutoff point for public 0.22. Public Version 0.23/24, which unless someone leaks it earlier, comes out at the end of April, won´t have this "error".

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes