AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
does anybody have a save for HARD NTR route for this update?
my save let me go to he party, i dont have enough love to make her kiss mr Davis, they go out and the update ends?

Reactions: Priappus

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WifeysDilemmaRevisited-0.28
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

PIHIPIHI

Aug 27, 2017
WDR 0.30 is Now Live! 0.28 is Public!

Wifey's Dilemma Revisited (Latest version):
Changelog:

0.28 (Public version):
Guide (Public, updated for patrons):
Here
PC: Here
Mac: Here
Android: Here
For Android:
1) Install the apk in your android phone.
2) Then manually create a folder named " three.diddly.wdr" in phone's internal storage "android/obb", and put your obb file there.

• I don't update the APK file name regularly, so you might see a weird version on the APK file.
I have just playing ver 0.30. wonderfull. I love this game

boss6666

Jun 3, 2023
WDR 0.30 is Now Live! 0.28 is Public!

Wifey's Dilemma Revisited (Latest version):
Changelog:

0.28 (Public version):
Guide (Public, updated for patrons):
Here
PC: Here
Mac: Here
Android: Here
For Android:
1) Install the apk in your android phone.
2) Then manually create a folder named " three.diddly.wdr" in phone's internal storage "android/obb", and put your obb file there.

• I don't update the APK file name regularly, so you might see a weird version on the APK file.

q24g_ebr

Jan 17, 2022
I am playing the Davis sharing path but at week 15 in the party prep event I only have 6 love points. I loose a point after so I can't do the sharing talk choice at the party. The only way to pass is to not loose a point by skipping an ntr event. Can anyone help?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I am playing the Davis sharing path but at week 15 in the party prep event I only have 6 love points. I loose a point after so I can't do the sharing talk choice at the party. The only way to pass is to not loose a point by skipping an ntr event. Can anyone help?
Easiest way is to use and just bump up lovepoints by 1 in the save file. Works for most games.
I think the idea is that FMC should refuse some of the earlier requests Davis had so her love points don't fall off if you wanna do it legitemitely.

Reactions: q24g_ebr

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Cause you fucked up and did too many spy events. If you let the villains love stat exceed yours then you're gonna end up on a netorare route and not a netorase route.
If I play, my intention is to disable NTR at the start. would the harem route be possible with NTR disable?
From the bottom of that post
"For those of you that wanted the PC to have multiple partners without consequences, this game will not be for you. Thanks for reading."
It looks like you can cheat on wifey, but unless you're in a swinging relationship with her it'll hurt the MC's relationship with her.
For what it's worth the vanilla route with wifey is pretty good though.

jasx317

May 10, 2017
Just want to confirm if this is a bug. I am playing with NTR mode on, Jamal route. I have done everything to keep Jamal's rival points low. (3) But at the party Mei kisses Jamal right in front of MC ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Cause you fucked up and did too many spy events. If you let the villains love stat exceed yours then you're gonna end up on a netorare route and not a netorase route.

From the bottom of that post
"For those of you that wanted the PC to have multiple partners without consequences, this game will not be for you. Thanks for reading."
It looks like you can cheat on wifey, but unless you're in a swinging relationship with her it'll hurt the MC's relationship with her.
For what it's worth the vanilla route with wifey is pretty good though.
Ok, so this game is not for me.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaparzo

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just want to confirm if this is a bug. I am playing with NTR mode on, Jamal route. I have done everything to keep Jamal's rival points low. (3) But at the party Mei kisses Jamal right in front of MC ?
Does not have to be a bug, it depends much on the path you are on. Are you playing for full romance and/or sharing, because you kept the rival points rather low? (If not as low as you can keep them even on sharing)

jasx317

May 10, 2017
Does not have to be a bug, it depends much on the path you are on. Are you playing for full romance and/or sharing, because you kept the rival points rather low? (If not as low as you can keep them even on sharing)
I am playing for full romance. I do use the snoop function but the path just feels weird. Like one scene i am getting Mei to reject Jamal. The next thing you know she is kissing him on the mouth and sitting in his lap ? This is without the friends with benefit perk active (i am aware of that path. Have it on another save.)

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I am playing for full romance. I do use the snoop function but the path just feels weird. Like one scene i am getting Mei to reject Jamal. The next thing you know she is kissing him on the mouth and sitting in his lap ? This is without the friends with benefit perk active (i am aware of that path. Have it on another save.)
That must be a bug, what scene was it?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Aha, I think I know why you get this. You used "snoop" too much. If you have the snoop skill and want full romance or sharing romance, you have to be very careful, when and how often you use snoop. On full romance, no matter if NTR on or off, Jamal would not be at the birthday party at all or not long (giving some "fun chemicals" out).
Snooping often brings you on at least the positive voyeur path (only if other things fit), but more often on cuck and NTR paths. Only the early snoop events are no problem, later ones can become problematic.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes