3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Theres is not public release.
wtf this is a paid only game?
>*Starting from February 2024, there will no longer be any public releases of WDR past 0.40. Only 10$ patrons and up have access to the newer versions.

Bruh why?

EDIT: Just read stuff about steam's regulations. That doesn't make sense?
Corruption of Champions has a paid steam version BUT it also offers a free public version on fenoxo.com
Hell, Mindustry also does it. Steam has a paid version (with workshop support and achievements though) and a free itch.io version

Last edited:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
wtf this is a paid only game?
>*Starting from February 2024, there will no longer be any public releases of WDR past 0.40. Only 10$ patrons and up have access to the newer versions.

Bruh why?
Because people get paid for work. I'm not pouring in countless hours into my games out of the goodness of my heart.

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Because people get paid for work. I'm not pouring in countless hours into my games out of the goodness of my heart.
My bad G. Almost all indie games on here have a public and a more recent patreon version. I just assumed your game had one too.
And besides, I asked for a public version not a paid patreon version (that I assumed existed).

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
My bad G. Almost all indie games on here have a public and a more recent patreon version. I just assumed your game had one too.
And besides, I asked for a public version not a paid patreon version (that I assumed existed).
There is a public version, but it's behind the version here.

Reactions: hahaxddd

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again, 3Diddlyf95zone !
Just read the new change log for 0.53, sounds well and the major paths diverge, as they started to do for some time already, more and more. On the hard NTR routes, secretive behaviour, humiliation, few to no possibilities to turn the direction around make sure towards what situation these routes advance.
On the soft NTR/sharing/swinging routes this differ quite much, going by the log. There is an event at work and later on they are in a hot tub, possibly in an aqua-center, since so far neither of the flats of the main characters were equipped with one. The visit at work and the hot tub event must be several weeks after the events from 0.50-0.52, since depending on what the MC chose, Mei is showing the first signs of a baby bump. Also according to your log, there are several variants, no matter pregnancy or not, how these events play out. hinging on what we decided in the game before.
The log sounds really nice and I look forward to play 0.53 someday. Also look forward to what type of events come in future chapters, since we have a multitude of paths from full vanilla romance over happy sharing/swinging to cuckoldry and hard NTR.

Bye

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
There is a public version, but it's behind the version here.
This update was a bit of a let down sadly, but honestly I think the Jamal route just doesn't do it as much for me. Yea it's hot at times and yea I know most NTR fans are in it for the BBC tropes, but having your wife turn into not only a slut, but basically a prostitute who abuses drugs is sort of sad.

That being said, how long until we are back to Davis? And how long do you predict until you're done the game as a whole? I was doing math on how much I've spent in so far and I'm around 500$ spent supporting. Which is fine, I've wanted this game since the original was canceled, but I'm hoping we can see a full release withing 2 years.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
This update was a bit of a let down sadly, but honestly I think the Jamal route just doesn't do it as much for me. Yea it's hot at times and yea I know most NTR fans are in it for the BBC tropes, but having your wife turn into not only a slut, but basically a prostitute who abuses drugs is sort of sad.

That being said, how long until we are back to Davis? And how long do you predict until you're done the game as a whole? I was doing math on how much I've spent in so far and I'm around 500$ spent supporting. Which is fine, I've wanted this game since the original was canceled, but I'm hoping we can see a full release withing 2 years.
I’ll go back to the other route in 2-3 months when Katie’s route is completed until the end game stuff. Mid 2025 is the eta for full release.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You clearly played the hard NTR paths, because that is not happening on the full romance and sharing/swinging at all! I cannot play the newest version, but even with the 0.50 version you can see the differences. For instance, I have a devoted couple with Mei being an exhibitionist on the full romance path and an equally closely devoted couple, who happily shares and swings with Kati, Jamal, Rashon and co. on the share/swing paths. Both paths rather wholesome if you choose well during events.
The "tailspin stories" you can get, but you have to go for hard NTR.

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
You clearly played the hard NTR paths, because that is not happening on the full romance and sharing/swinging at all! I cannot play the newest version, but even with the 0.50 version you can see the differences. For instance, I have a devoted couple with Mei being an exhibitionist on the full romance path and an equally closely devoted couple, who happily shares and swings with Kati, Jamal, Rashon and co. on the share/swing paths. Both paths rather wholesome if you choose well during events.
The "tailspin stories" you can get, but you have to go for hard NTR.
Yea I've been skipping through the scenes of the Netorase/Soft NTR path and sticking to the hard NTR/Netorare path for a couple reasons. 1 I like Netorase but also enjoy some good humiliation/domination, and 2 I also want to save the full Netorase/Soft NTR path for the full release.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes