Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
when's the next update
There are akways 2 updates each month for the patrons and one public update. The public version comes out when 3Diddly updates the second time for patrons, which is usually from between 22nd to end of the month. That depends mostly how complex the update in question is.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again!
I red the public changelog for 0.33 and look forward to play it very much! The option to upgrade the budding exhibitionist trait (on all paths) is nice and as I speculated before, might be important to how and if our wife will start dancing/stripping at her job in the VIP area. Curious how the confrontation with Jamal will play out on the pure romance path, esp. if there are friendly relations between the MMC and Jamal.
Sounds really good that on the sharing routes we now can influence/change directly how close (or not) our wife and Jamal become over time. Might also play into what she will do and how far our wife will go in the club at work later on. Will be fun to try out the various subpaths/outcomes of these routes!
While I am, as you know already, not a fan of the hard NTR paths, it sounds really interesting how these routes develop too. I´ll throw an eye on the route where only heavy voyeur/snoop use led to NTR, less the MMC´s other actions. Since you mentioned the many options how the coming confrontation can play out, maybe there is a way towards some "lighter" NTR here. But I am also sure the NTR lovers will have a feast here.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There's only 1 public portrait: summerfun
The second patron only portrait (third portrait) comes out with 0.34.
Sounds good, even if only the patrons get this new one. The changeable portraits are a nice gimmick, but I am more interested how the storylines go on. Most are really welldone.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? Can't figure out how to fully corrupt the wife, I am always missing one more level of corruption or a perk
There is a walkthough for patrons, now and then a public one comes out, but is logically behind in version.
But I tell you, you will not succeed with full corruption if you just go for that. Your decisions count in this game and there are several traits you can only get by specific events which can exclude each other.
For example, for a trait you need on the romance, sharing and even some NTR paths, you MUST win the jogging run with your wife and Jamal. If you don´t win or do this jogging run, you will not gain the needed trait for e.g. the rooftop fun event or your wife will never win the wet T-shirt contest.
All romance, sharing, voyeur and NTR paths have subvariants based on your decisions, stats, traits, friends and where you work. And it counts, for example, I mentioned this in earlier posts already, I have a positive sharing path where everyone is cool with your wife´s birthday party being done at Jamal´s flat, I have a (still) positive sharing path, where NOT everyone is chill with the party being there, with nearly the same stats.

You should test out which paths and subvariants do it for you and play them, the walkthrough, as helpful as it is, does only cover some (not all) major paths. You will not see all content in one playthrough, that is impossible.

Reactions: blasterexile

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
0.32 was supposed to go public in 2 weeks, but it was leaked. I won't be posting a public update until the end of September.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes