txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
0.32 was supposed to go public in 2 weeks, but it was leaked. I won't be posting a public update until the end of September.
May I ask how much content leftover on this game?I mean when it end with 0.4/0.5/0.6 or something?
forgive my word,english not my native language

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

0.34 is now live!
Hi again!
Having red the public changelog, I can say I once more look forward to the new version! It sounds really nice what will/can happen in 0.33/0.34! There will be the the rest of the holiday on the Bahamas with the option to upgrade a trait for all(!) routes, which might also play a role at work later on. How important the various traits are could already be seen on several occasions, e.g. "rooftop fun" or wiithout BE trait and Kati friendship you can never win the T-shirt contest. So upgrading the trait or not will make a feelable difference later!
Also added is the ability to choose how close Jamal and your wife become. From boyfriend/girlfriend to break up and inbetween many things are possible. Adding in the situation if the MC and Jamal are "Bros", more or less neutral or full rivals gives us a lot of possible options, even some rather unusual if we play towards such combinations.
Looking forward how these play out!
Also new is the social media system. I currently have no real idea how this comes in, but I estimate it will there for events the MC cannot attend and events of MC and wife together. I am curios what it will be.

Further it is mentioned that the 0.34 version shows some consequences of all the earlier choices made. I theorise this impacts both private life and our wife´s job, what she does and how far she goes. While on pure romance routes this will be not quite as massive, e.g. romance and good relations with Jamal make it unlikely a total hammerblow comes in there, the sharing, voyeur and NTR routes will have some interesting twists and turns, depending on what we did. Wanna play!:)

I will have to replay the Kati/Jamal arc to see the new and changed texts for the various sharing and soft NTR routes.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I hope this game keeps going, and going, and going. Wifey needs another bunny tattoo. The Energizer Bunny. I haven't played the last 2 updates yet but I am waiting for Wifey to explain to Hubby that Jamal deserves to sleep with her in their bed instead of him, you know, since they are such good friends and get along so well. There still needs to be pregnancy where Wifey tells the MC the baby is his and he has to take care of it while she and Jamal go on more trips. The possibilities are endless. And we still haven't met Jamal's other friends yet for group parties.... :love:

• Love
Reactions: Drak3

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I hope this game keeps going, and going, and going. Wifey needs another bunny tattoo. The Energizer Bunny. I haven't played the last 2 updates yet but I am waiting for Wifey to explain to Hubby that Jamal deserves to sleep with her in their bed instead of him, you know, since they are such good friends and get along so well. There still needs to be pregnancy where Wifey tells the MC the baby is his and he has to take care of it while she and Jamal go on more trips. The possibilities are endless. And we still haven't met Jamal's other friends yet for group parties.... :love:
For the hard NTR paths, the game is certainly on it´s way towards such possible scenarios. Good for you and nice it will hit your taste right. As long as the humiliation and other stuff in that particular vein stay on the hard NTR paths, all is well.

The romance and fun/happy sharing paths luckily do not need such actions and play quite differently and I am very happy about that fact!(y) Still, e.g. a "group party" scenario is also possible for the happy sharing paths with a loving couple under different starting conditions! And it is great the various paths, which we can mix and shape to a certain point, play out so differently!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
more games like this ?
If you mean games with Sharing, romance and NTR done in a right, good way (differing paths, many options, no backdoor entrance of acronyms) there are only few like WDR to find. As I mentioned in earlier posts, with WDR 3Diddlyf95zone made a massive jump in quality and depth of his game development! It is one of the few games where you choices matter and lead to differing outcomes.

Other games doing it right, here are some I know:
- Pale Carnations (sharing, netori or NTR depends very much on the character in question, some are still way distant from such stuff)
- Sharing is caring (3 distinct main paths with a some subpaths, has great potential)
- Where it all began (still in ealy rebuild phase, so currently no sharing or NTR)
- Only her (the game with the Ninja hotwife if you follow a certain path!:) Has sharing, cucking and NTR, strong voyeuristic vibe, but loving couple, can be difficult to find the right decisions for your playstyle, but has potential)
- A life worth living (couple starting sexy games to spice up their sex life)
- Exciting games (Couple wanting to spice up their sex life, intwined with a crime story)
- Casual Desires (different in that it is about a couple college students, esp. the MC Rita)

Reactions: pango173

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I Finally got the right combo of stats I wanted on the NTR route with Jamal to win the contest!..... and more as of 0.34..... :love: (y)

I ain't sayin' nuthin'! :cool:

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, while it would be logically great to get 0.34 earlier than usual, leaks of WDR are rare. Even if the game might be leaked, I estimate such a leak only after the new 0.35 version is getting to the patrons, so they stay ahead. Which would be fine with me, we for-whatever-reason-plebeians are lucky to get a public version at all.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again, 3Diddlyf95zone !

I red the new changelog for the Lee/Davis route and look forward to play it. "Two men or one man and a woman walk into a bar...";)
It will be fun to see the differences between the focus of the character development in the Lee/Davis and Kari/Jamal routes, since in 0.34 (hopefully can play that version soon:) ) the MC picks up the wife after work which is (as we all know) at Jamal´s club, so we have a ber/club situation in both routes there.
All who played the game for this long already know that there are quite pronounced differences how our pair developed, independent of the 3 major and the several subroutes. If Lee is their firend, the wife is rather well on her way being subby and BDSMish, whereas with Kati as main friend is a lot more sure of herself and funloving.
There is also a feelable undercurrent of how the MC as a character develops differently outside the hard NTR routes. Unless you go fully into the driver´s seat from day one, on the Lee route the MC feel more along the ride beside his wife, on the Kati route he feels more proactive, encouraging her. That is at least my feeling as of version 0.32.

I estimate that the new social media system will play a role in the bar event on the Lee route, a bit more than on the Kati route.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes