Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Shouldn't "pregnancy" be the last part when the game reach to the end?
I am rather sure that the pregnancy content will not come in the very next update, but 3Diddlyf95zone is planning ahead and asked his patrons about their opinions. I simply hope with my earlier post to send him some thoughts from the plebeian fans, those who cannot become patrons for various reasons.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
There is any walkthrough?

I tried a couple of times and i didn`t get a NTR path Jamal. I only get sedution path and sharing.

EDIT: And the end of the update i only get 2 points at the rival score

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There is any walkthrough?

I tried a couple of times and i didn`t get a NTR path Jamal. I only get sedution path and sharing.

EDIT: And the end of the update i only get 2 points at the rival score
As far as a walkthrough goes, see my post nr. 1049.
I prefer to play the romance and sharing/swinging paths, the NTR paths I play quickly only for completeness sake. So I am not the best guide for this, but if you want hard NTR, turn on the "hardcore NTR mode" at gamestart! You will get NTR with this on, every other paths has no chance, everything is stacked against you there. Only NTR stuff will happen no matter what you do.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
You clicked on the older public version. Someone leaked 0.37 here before it was meant to be public. 0.37 was the first version with an APK file instead of an expansion file.
Its the link you just shared. Why would I click on a leaked link and ask you about it?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
anyone have walkthrough or mod of game ? i love hard corruption but don't know to follow this line
About a walkthrough see my post nr.1049 in this thread. As for "hard corruption" how you define it? Do you mean hard NTR or sexual corruption in general? Because hard NTR has it´s very own paths while some sexual "corruption" of our couple can happen on any path, even romance to an extend.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
anyone have walkthrough or mod of game ? i love hard corruption but don't know to follow this line
The game is not that complex to make it need a wt mod. There is just a few different routes.
full mc love
mc love + ntr (with knowing / without knowing)
mc love + sharing
mc hate + ntr

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The game is not that complex to make it need a wt mod. There is just a few different routes.
full mc love
mc love + ntr (with knowing / without knowing)
mc love + sharing
mc hate + ntr
Yes and no! If you want to follow a main path, there are the ones you mentioned. But all those paths (full romance, sharing/swinging, NTR variants) have subpaths with more or less subtle differences along the way. To get a specific subpath can be not quite as easy.

Reactions: MikeOG

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maybe Jamal could eventually get wifey pregnant?
If there was an option for my mc to like that I would definitely choose it

Reactions: joyeity

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
updates ?
The next patron update should be just days away, the next public update somewhere towards the end of the month. (from experience 22th+, depending on the complexity of the update).

Maybe Jamal could eventually get wifey pregnant?
If there was an option for my mc to like that I would definitely choose it
See my post nr. 1,120 here in the thread about this topic. Several of 3Diddly´s works have pregnancy content in them, I estimate WDR will so as well.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The next patron update should be just days away, the next public update somewhere towards the end of the month. (from experience 22th+, depending on the complexity of the update).

See my post nr. 1,120 here in the thread about this topic. Several of 3Diddly´s works have pregnancy content in them, I estimate WDR will so as well.
Can't believe I missed that post
I do think it would be hot if the mc let jamal impregnate wifey

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Can't believe I missed that post
I do think it would be hot if the mc let jamal impregnate wifey
I'm not surprised to see you here.

Anyway about the game, it very well made, love the sharing path, though with white boss I kinda dislike that prick, but with Jamal is pretty hot, he also more swell to share, the other guy only want her for himself more. I sure put a lot of cum inside her together with Jamal, he is a real bro. I'm looking forward for more content and fun moments.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again, 3Diddlyf95zone !
Read the new changelog and look forward to when I can play the rest of the Lee/Davis update and the new Kati/Jamal stuff. Had to grin when reading about the special hardcore path! More stat progress for the MC, but it does not help at all. Since I quickplay this path for completeness only, you already know that I vastly prefer the romance and sharing paths, it still will be interesting to play the "Sisyphus route".
Look also forward to see how the Kati/Jamal routes develop with this "speedbump" in 0.39 and how this plays out.

Bye until future posts

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes